June 22, 2024, 11:56:03 AM

Author Topic: Scott Updates?  (Read 7749 times)

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Updates?
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2014, 04:02:33 AM »
It's worth noting though, that Scott has done a way better job of switching it up at his solo shows than CheSTP has at theirs. Granted, he doesn't bother rehearsing the songs and doesn't know half the words but hey at least he's giving it a shot, amirite?!?!
This might be true, but based on the quality of his performances, it would really be better if he didn't.

That was kind of my point. They need to invent sarcasm font already...

We'll see what happens this next tour. For some reason his posts on social media have made him seem like less of a zombie, but I'm not getting my hopes up just to get them dashed again
Oh, sorry. I tend to be kinda slow anyway, so even if we did have a sarcasm font, I probably still wouldn't get it  lol.

Anyway, I want to be optimistic, too. But it's hard when we've been burned so many times.

We are STP fans, we have been burned so many times and promised things that never ever happen (Still waiting on that SLDD documentary)

gravedancer

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Updates?
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2014, 06:20:53 PM »
Jeremy Brown posted this on facebook a few days ago, for what it's worth: "we're doin most all major cities in canada in the summer….potential u.k. & south america before the years end. also working on the upcoming album in between. the songs are coming along amazing."
STP Shows: 05-25-08 - Wallingford, CT, 09-23-12 - Sacramento, CA
SWB Shows: 03-07-13 - Boston, MA, 06-07-13 - San Francisco, CA