June 23, 2024, 07:23:12 PM

Author Topic: "Live From New York" set to rock AT&T Screens  (Read 17094 times)

live2cd

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.
-Dewey

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
Re: "Live From New York" set to rock AT&T Screens
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2010, 03:19:02 PM »
I just watched this last weekend since I have AT&T U-verse. Pretty sweet!
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

SICKMAN

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2010, 01:52:26 PM »
I got this on dvd from DaD last week since I do not have access to the download section. Great performance but has a lot of audio drop outs. FWIW there have been a lot of STP shows popping up on DaD within the last 2 weeks. If anyone else here does torrents you should check it out. 

TurnToDust86

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • DL Live
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2010, 03:13:28 PM »
I got this on dvd from DaD last week since I do not have access to the download section. Great performance but has a lot of audio drop outs. FWIW there have been a lot of STP shows popping up on DaD within the last 2 weeks. If anyone else here does torrents you should check it out. 

I got this same version and also noticed it.  Mine also has tiny pauses between the songs, but I'm not sure if that's from the download or just the burn.
Curt

Chips will only grow one shoulder at a time.

"You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." - Conan O'Brien

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2010, 03:54:51 PM »
Give me a few and I can upload it.
You da man Johnny!!!!!!!!!! So whats the deal??? Is this a mixture of the screens special effects and the band playing??? eg. DVD style shit?????
  hawk.

SICKMAN

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2010, 04:57:18 PM »

I got this same version and also noticed it.  Mine also has tiny pauses between the songs, but I'm not sure if that's from the download or just the burn.

Mine has the pauses too. I figured it was the transfer but I haven't seen the broadcast to know for sure. I've watched the show twice. The first time I didn't have the surround on all that loud and the audio drops were pretty annoying. I watched it again this past Saturday night with the volume cranked up and it wasn't as bad. It was obviously still there but with people in the room talking and the music being loud it wasn't as noticable. I'm sure the amount of alcohol intake helped!

TurnToDust86

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • DL Live
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2010, 05:02:05 PM »
Ah, glad it's not just my burner then. Hopefully there is another version in the download section, which I'm anxiously awaiting permission to access  ;D .
Curt

Chips will only grow one shoulder at a time.

"You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." - Conan O'Brien

live2cd

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2010, 06:56:38 PM »
Hey guys, I did that transfer and it was the first time I ever worked w/ the software TMPG (or whatever its called). I split the tracks and titled everything and I cant seem to find a way to avoid having those pauses when it plays between 'tracks'. I could have let it play but then there would be no instant track access, so it was a double edged sword. The audio drop outs were like that from the box, so there was nothing I could do to correct that. When we watched it the first time (without recording it to my stand alone DVD recorder) it was the same way. I had another friend with U Verse check at his place too and he confirmed it.

So there you have it. Ill try to figure out a fix in the DVD Authoring software Im using to see if there is a way to avoid those gay ass pauses between tracks, but as of now I cant find one.
-Dewey

Unglued812

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Jim Morrison is my God
    • View Profile
    • www.ungluedremains.blogspot.com
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2010, 07:04:19 PM »
Can anyone in the U.S. rip this stream with Orbit or something similar? It doesn't work in Europe, not even through U.S. proxy servers <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

In Venezuela, South america it doesnt work either !! damn, i cant watch the online videos and i got a loong way through to get the "download" section.
Seems like you left me when you broke down

Unglued812

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Jim Morrison is my God
    • View Profile
    • www.ungluedremains.blogspot.com
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2010, 05:26:08 AM »
Already downloaded it! thank you very much!... its not really the best stp show and scott is not really sounding THAT good at this one...! Seen better performances from 2010 :)
Seems like you left me when you broke down

bluesuedeiztrad

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2010, 03:26:27 PM »
I want U-Verse.