September 27, 2024, 05:27:48 PM

Author Topic: Scotts autograph/ handwriting.  (Read 8697 times)

bigempty1212

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
Re: Scotts autograph/ handwriting.
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 07:22:29 PM »
yeah i have a few
the ones on my arms were not that bad
but the one on my neck WAS SO BAD !!!!!
fine place for a day full of breakdowns
takes more than a meltdown to show us how
throw a tack on th

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 02:39:33 PM »
Quote from: "Peebs"
Actually out of my 6 only one KILLED....the Scott portrait because of the placement. The others were a piece of cake. But I also have a pretty high pain threshold.

Alright - I'll take it back... halfway.

The ones on my ankles were a breeze.  The others on my back... not so much.  :)  I'd imagine your little Scotty W wasn't too fun while it was going down.  :)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 11:10:29 AM »
Quote from: "STPGurl"

You're tough stuff, bitch.  :)  I can only imagine what that would look like on me - because I WOULDN'T have been able to hold still.

I really was paranoid of twitching!! I only had one other tattoo up till then, on my lower back & it was different for that one. I dont remember it hurting that much (it really does matter WHERE you are getting a tattm the sensitivity can change with the smallest change of where the needle hits) and I had asked the girl "So... you ever ahve someone jump & fuck up their tatt??" She got all serious & said "YESSSSSS!!! When I tell you dont move.. I mean DONT MOVE!!!" I sware... thats when I started feeling twitchey!!! I think I may have while she did Scott's but if it made a flaw I can't tell...

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 04:14:53 PM »
Quote from: "STPGurl"
Alright - I'll take it back... halfway.

The ones on my ankles were a breeze.  The others on my back... not so much.  :)  I'd imagine your little Scotty W wasn't too fun while it was going down.  :)

The tattoo on the back of my neck was a breeeeeeeeeze. Didn't hurt at all. Neither did my SLDD flor on my upper arm. The two on my ankles were "uncomfortable"  but not terrible. The one on my lower back was my first so there were parts that hurt but it took 2 hours so I became desensitised after a while and almost fell asleep.
But the Scott portrait....holy cow....it took almost 2 hours too but it was TORTURE! My friends kept asking "how you doing?" and I kept answering "fine" with my teeth clenched.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 09:58:08 PM »
My VR tatt took about a hour & 1/2... and towards the end I got into that "zone" wehre your body just accepts the proccess & I became real drowsey (I had worked all day too so it was a long day). I had to take the bus home after. When I got home my bf was there with his freind & he looked at me & said "Did you do it???" I lifeted my shirt to show the bandage. I turned away from them when I pulled off the bandage & turned towards them, and you should have seen the look on my bf's face!!! HAHAHAHA!! His eyes got big & all he said was "Wow.... you are DOWN!"" lol!!!

I dont recall feeling like I had gotten into that zone with my first tattoo.

bigempty1212

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 09:59:56 PM »
Quote from: "weilandfan"
My VR tatt took about a hour & 1/2... and towards the end I got into that "zone" wehre your body just accepts the proccess & I became real drowsey (I had worked all day too so it was a long day). I had to take the bus home after. When I got home my bf was there with his freind & he looked at me & said "Did you do it???" I lifeted my shirt to show the bandage. I turned away from them when I pulled off the bandage & turned towards them, and you should have seen the look on my bf's face!!! HAHAHAHA!! His eyes got big & all he said was "Wow.... you are DOWN!"" lol!!!

I dont recall feeling like I had gotten into that zone with my first tattoo.

IT WAS ONLY A HOUR AND A HALF (WOW)
throw a tack on th

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 10:02:10 PM »
Quote from: "bigempty1212"

IT WAS ONLY A HOUR AND A HALF (WOW)

Yeah... I really thought it would take longer. But with it just being autographs, (not much to it as far as shading in a pic or anything) I guess that made the time shorter.

bigempty1212

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 10:05:06 PM »
Yeah... I really thought it would take longer. But with it just being autographs, (not much to it as far as shading in a pic or anything) I guess that made the time shorter.

THATS AWESOME
MY SMALLEST TATTOO WAS A HOUR
AND ALL IT IS ( IS (ONE LOVE ON MY WRIST)
throw a tack on th

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 04:58:20 AM »
Maybe it depends on the artist... she was rocking cool. I'll go back to her again.. whenever I figure out my next tattoo... LOL!

bigempty1212

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008, 06:43:43 AM »
Maybe it depends on the artist... she was rocking cool. I'll go back to her again.. whenever I figure out my next tattoo... LOL!

any idea what you might want?
throw a tack on th

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2008, 06:50:09 AM »
^^^ Mmmm... not really at this point.. My 1st tattoo was about 8 years ago...

The VR tatt was in my mind for 2 years, and it took me till last year to get the autographs. But I wasn't staking out the guys for them so if I had tried mayeb I could have got it sooner. But I'm not a stalker. And to tell you the truth, out here in Vegas... the celebs have SOOOOO many places to choose from to go to its nearly impossibel to hunt them down, Scotty being the HARDEST to find!!

I really have to wait for an idea to hit me. I think I'm done for a while now. Though, I do have a fav Johnny Depp pic I'd love to get on me. But that would be my only idea at this point.

bigempty1212

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2008, 06:56:59 AM »
^^^ Mmmm... not really at this point.. My 1st tattoo was about 8 years ago...

The VR tatt was in my mind for 2 years, and it took me till last year to get the autographs. But I wasn't staking out the guys for them so if I had tried mayeb I could have got it sooner. But I'm not a stalker. And to tell you the truth, out here in Vegas... the celebs have SOOOOO many places to choose from to go to its nearly impossibel to hunt them down, Scotty being the HARDEST to find!!

I really have to wait for an idea to hit me. I think I'm done for a while now. Though, I do have a fav Johnny Depp pic I'd love to get on me. But that would be my only idea at this point.

have you met scott?
throw a tack on th

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2008, 08:08:33 PM »
Sadly... no. (sigh) But I was in his recording studio twice last year.. so at least I go to be in a place he owns. loves & spends a lot of time in... His STP & VR records or on the wall by the bathroom. Its really comfy & has a awesome vibe to it. I just want to hang out there all day. Its not cold & blah inside. I don't know who decorated it, but it is rad!!

I wish I could lie & say I have met him, but I'd never lie about that. Might jinx it for me to really meet him. LOL!!!

bigempty1212

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2008, 08:21:33 PM »
Sadly... no. (sigh) But I was in his recording studio twice last year.. so at least I go to be in a place he owns. loves & spends a lot of time in... His STP & VR records or on the wall by the bathroom. Its really comfy & has a awesome vibe to it. I just want to hang out there all day. Its not cold & blah inside. I don't know who decorated it, but it is rad!!

I wish I could lie & say I have met him, but I'd never lie about that. Might jinx it for me to really meet him. LOL!!!

right on (KARMA)

he truly is a sweetheart in person
throw a tack on th

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2008, 08:27:55 PM »
I have heard that. I know hes a good guy. I have heard more stories of him being kind to fans then I have heard of him being a jerk to them. Without going into a long story... I'll just say he knows me by face & gives me some extra attention in the crowd hahah!! I have a few stories, if you read some of the previous threads about him, you'll read them.