September 25, 2024, 01:57:45 PM

Author Topic: Rolling stone magazine STP.  (Read 10254 times)

Slim Jim

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Rolling stone magazine STP.
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2008, 03:09:43 AM »
The Hills...who watches that? High school girls that want to grow up and be the next Britney Spears? I think I might have flipped through a while back and tried watching this show for about five minutes but couldn't take it anymore after I saw these airheads with a dumb look on their face, utter some stupid phrase like "totally" or "as if" for the tenth time in the span of two minutes. It was like that movie Clueless except this time it was for real. Anyway, sex sells alright... ask any hooker. And what these airheads are doing on a magazine cover half-naked, bare-cheeked, with their butts sticking out like they're asking for it, they're not much better. They're right on par with their role model...Paris Hilton.
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." - George W. Bush

smoofcool

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2008, 10:32:00 AM »
i agree its all just for high school girls, and rolling stone magazine has really not been all that great in the last few years.

Junior

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2008, 01:32:24 AM »
did anybody buy this if so can you scan it please.

xguitarplayerxx

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2008, 02:13:14 AM »
saw that on the newstands the other day.

STEAK

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2008, 01:55:15 PM »
Quote from: "smoofcool"
i agree its all just for high school girls, and rolling stone magazine has really not been all that great in the last few years.

It's been pretty bad for a lot longer than the "last few years".  As the music industry started to change, it left Rolling Stone in it's dust, and every year they try their hardest to stay relevant (and keep up with the times/bad music).  In another 10 years they probably won't be around, and if they are it'll just be a full blown gossip mag like all the rest.
"Hey there... how's your steak?"

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2008, 03:21:39 PM »
"We're making a new record after this tour, definitely," says Weiland. "There's more to say." Dean says he's written lots of songs with Weiland in mind: "There's certainly no shortage of material."

Whoo hoo

I kinda can't wait for the tour to be over with so they can get into the studio