September 25, 2024, 02:06:19 PM

Author Topic: Stp In The New Gta  (Read 8052 times)

filter_300

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
Stp In The New Gta
« on: October 30, 2004, 09:03:43 AM »
Anybody played the new Grand Theft Auto game yet? If you tune to the Radio X (im pretty sure thats the name) channel you can hear, among other good songs, Plush. The same channel also has Rage and G 'n R and some other good stuff.

I thought it was pretty neat to have a station of early ninties rock and feature STP on the playlist, I was impressed.
\"I guess you go too far

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Stp In The New Gta
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 11:00:17 AM »
Nice!  :D

pumpkinrocker28

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Stp In The New Gta
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 04:16:25 PM »
god i want that game so bad, but im afraid i wouldnt have time to live my life if i buy it.
and in the eyes of a jackal i say ka-BOOM.

Anonymous

Stp In The New Gta
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2004, 08:42:08 PM »
Yeah, Guns N Roses is also on it... the thing should have a nice soundtrack.

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Stp In The New Gta
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2004, 04:56:41 AM »
Well, they put out a ton of soundtracks for Vice City, so it could be a possibility.

From what I've seen, I expected the game to be all rap. Good to see the rock in there.

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
Stp In The New Gta
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2004, 08:30:51 AM »
Well, they put out a ton of soundtracks for Vice City, so it could be a possibility.

From what I've seen, I expected the game to be all rap. Good to see the rock in there.
Same here. But if it was rap, I was expecting some old school NWA material. Back when rap meant something besides hoes and 'bling bling' of today...
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Stp In The New Gta
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2004, 09:15:19 AM »
god i want that game so bad, but im afraid i wouldnt have time to live my life if i buy it.
Ditto on that.  

I was totally upset with GTA... that Miami one... and played it for well over a year.  I used to get the bat and walk around on the beach clubbing people and grabbing their loot.  Sometimes I would take cars and run people over and stuff, too.

Anyway, one day my sister walked in and wanted to play.  She sat there with her eyes all wide and stuff and was like "Woah... you have 32 Bajillion dollars, J."  And I'm like "Yeah."  And she's like "You could buy the whole city!  What mission are you on?"

And THAT is when I found out that there were MISSIONS.  Up until this point, I had no idea that I was supposed to be going around and doing specific things.

And that's my nintendo story.  So if I had the new one, I'd probably do the same thing, only much cooler.

**Note to readers:  Please ignore spelling/grammar errors... this was written by a very drunk Jessie (still dressed as a pirate and with red lipstick smeared over half my face).**
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

pumpkinrocker28

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Stp In The New Gta
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2004, 02:22:57 PM »
lmao, you didnt even know there were missions????

granted i got to a point in both of the games where i just couldnt beat anymore, so i got lazy and just started going around killing people, but at least i KNEW there were missions.

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Stp In The New Gta
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2004, 04:06:52 PM »
Yeah, I get bored with the missions. I'm probably only half way through both GTA 3 and VC..
I end up just raising hell and seeing how many cops I can get after me. Then I use cheats and blowing them the fuck up.

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Stp In The New Gta
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2004, 04:32:06 PM »
Ditto on that.  

I was totally upset with GTA... that Miami one... and played it for well over a year.  I used to get the bat and walk around on the beach clubbing people and grabbing their loot.  Sometimes I would take cars and run people over and stuff, too.

Anyway, one day my sister walked in and wanted to play.  She sat there with her eyes all wide and stuff and was like "Woah... you have 32 Bajillion dollars, J."  And I'm like "Yeah."  And she's like "You could buy the whole city!  What mission are you on?"

And THAT is when I found out that there were MISSIONS.  Up until this point, I had no idea that I was supposed to be going around and doing specific things.

And that's my nintendo story.  So if I had the new one, I'd probably do the same thing, only much cooler.

**Note to readers:  Please ignore spelling/grammar errors... this was written by a very drunk Jessie (still dressed as a pirate and with red lipstick smeared over half my face).**
I was gonna be a pirate but the costume was round $100. Still had a crazy ass Halloween party last night.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Stp In The New Gta
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2004, 09:23:41 PM »
I was gonna be a pirate but the costume was round $100. Still had a crazy ass Halloween party last night.
Can you imagine how hot we would have looked BOTH dressed as pirates?

Yeah, costumes are way expensive.  I got really lucky and wound up buying a $15 little boy's size "large" costume.  $7 for a pair of *shudder* STRETCH PANTS to go under the pirate shorts and I was good to go.   :D
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

pumpkinrocker28

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Stp In The New Gta
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2004, 02:57:28 AM »
Yeah, I get bored with the missions. I'm probably only half way through both GTA 3 and VC..
I end up just raising hell and seeing how many cops I can get after me. Then I use cheats and blowing them the fuck up.
i think thats what everyone does secretly.

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Stp In The New Gta
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2004, 01:00:01 AM »
Can you imagine how hot we would have looked BOTH dressed as pirates?

Yeah, costumes are way expensive.  I got really lucky and wound up buying a $15 little boy's size "large" costume.  $7 for a pair of *shudder* STRETCH PANTS to go under the pirate shorts and I was good to go.   :D
That woulda been hot! We shoulda had a private party nekked!

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Stp In Gta:sa
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2004, 12:38:34 AM »
While at Best Buy today, I was looking at the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas soundtrack (The big 6 cd one) and noticed Plush was on the rock station cd.
I'm assuming it's in the game.

I don't have the game yet.
I'm hoping to have it in...oh...10 days.

KingSnake

• Cardinal
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.whitestripes.net
Stp In Gta:sa
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2004, 01:01:29 AM »
I am waiting for it to come out on xbox.  It's just a matter of time.. but waiting sucks.  That game looks bad ass...
My web community: WhiteStripes.net (13 years old as of Feb 2015)