June 23, 2024, 07:39:58 PM

Author Topic: STP on Game 'Rock Band'  (Read 23659 times)

Manxita

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Sour girl / happy girl
    • View Profile
Re: STP on Game 'Rock Band'
« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2012, 06:12:05 PM »
Yeah, that's probably what they do to make it more "fun" to play...my bf thought it would be easy thinking about the real drums on the song, but they managed to make it quite difficult in the game...he is not a drummer in real life BTW, but after playing Rockband for so long, he sat in front of a real drum set and managed pretty well....now he want's to play drums for real!

As long as he doesn't bring a real drum set into our small apartment, it's all good, our neighbors would definetely kill us! xD
"I am trampled under sole of another man's shoes...Guess I walked too softly"

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
Re: STP on Game 'Rock Band'
« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2012, 06:18:28 PM »
Yeah, that's probably what they do to make it more "fun" to play...my bf thought it would be easy thinking about the real drums on the song, but they managed to make it quite difficult in the game...he is not a drummer in real life BTW, but after playing Rockband for so long, he sat in front of a real drum set and managed pretty well....now he want's to play drums for real!

As long as he doesn't bring a real drum set into our small apartment, it's all good, our neighbors would definetely kill us! xD

You guys should invest in an electronic drum set. You can plug in headphones for no sound and they're reasonably smaller. :)