September 27, 2024, 03:38:06 PM

Author Topic: Scott Weiland Book Promo video by Rocco Guarino (9 Min) Lot's of rare clips.  (Read 1630 times)

CagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
This video appears to be a promo for Scott's book 'Not Dead & Not For Sale' but I don't recall ever seeing it back then... It does a good job of showing the different sides of Scott and features lots of behind the scenes clips of him including some nice footage of him with his kids as well as some funny clips where he's cracking jokes.

It was directed by Rocco Guarino. It looks like he may have quite a lot of rare footage of Scott and if a documentary is ever produced about Scott's life I'm sure he will be involved in some way.

Check it out -

http://youtu.be/I_Nhz7o1wE0
Nothing matters again, I didn\'t think we\'d last that long

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
Hahaha, man this video is depressing to watch. He seems so happy and hopeful, even when he's talking about how he's a junkie.

Who had the shitty mustache first, Weiland or Cornell?

And I've always loved the clips that play at 5 minutes and 40 seconds. Scott fuckin' around at the Kwik E Mart. I'm the milkman!  I tried to make that dance he does into a .gif so I could make it my profile pic or whatever it's called, but could never get it to be animated. Groovy dance he does.
Bleeda blooda

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
Even though it's depressing, it puts a smile on my face seeing him healthy and happy....
Bleeda blooda

seattlesound

• Sky Captain
  • If night was longer, could I escape the day?
    • View Profile
I remember those, I haven't seen any of that since they were put out awhile back. I totally agree about the footage for a documentary. These tid bits suggest there might be quite a bit out there which could be used.

Scott is bad to the bone... That red hair with the military visor hat he rocked for VR was so cool. I like seeing the clip of that show up in one of these video's.