September 24, 2024, 08:26:08 AM

Author Topic: Modzilla  (Read 11847 times)

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
Re: Modzilla
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2014, 02:21:45 AM »
Just a small tidbit of info:

I noticed that someone asked if the single was being released today on Scott's FB page, and the post was promptly removed by the admins. Don't know why, but it kind of rubbed me the wrong way. It's like, "let's just pretend that we didn't announce a release for today."

But as I predicted earlier, can't depend on Scott for much.

ShaneC

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2014, 02:40:41 AM »
Just a small tidbit of info:

I noticed that someone asked if the single was being released today on Scott's FB page, and the post was promptly removed by the admins. Don't know why, but it kind of rubbed me the wrong way. It's like, "let's just pretend that we didn't announce a release for today."

But as I predicted earlier, can't depend on Scott for much.

This doesn't surprise me anymore, unfortunately.
You dirty pirate hooker. Go back to your home on Whore Island!

- Ron Burgundy

littlelamb222

• my love is cool
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2014, 03:09:27 PM »
With the whole FB thing I told my sister and she sung Sour Girl and then we said instead of looks are deceiving Scott is deceiving, haha ;D. Also my sister called him prick weiland, which we were probably laughing at that for 5 mins.

On a less funnier note now that we know that we can't depend on Scott for dates does this mean the release of the album won't be in Feburary? I hate to say it but I'm getting less excited about it because if I have no idea when it's coming out then why should I be excited for something that's going to take longer then what was originally said?
"Where did Mary go... fluffy pillows... she swam away..." Ah shit!

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2014, 04:33:36 PM »
With the whole FB thing I told my sister and she sung Sour Girl and then we said instead of looks are deceiving Scott is deceiving, haha ;D. Also my sister called him prick weiland, which we were probably laughing at that for 5 mins.

On a less funnier note now that we know that we can't depend on Scott for dates does this mean the release of the album won't be in Feburary? I hate to say it but I'm getting less excited about it because if I have no idea when it's coming out then why should I be excited for something that's going to take longer then what was originally said?

Welcome to the rollercoaster life of being a Scott Weiland fan.

Just to put things in perspective, "Happy in Galoshes" was started in the early 2000's and came out in 2008. I don't think "Blaster" will take 8 years to be released. That said, until I have a copy in my hands, I will not be holding my breath.

StoneTemplePrincess

• I was a sour girl
  • Arrival
  • Hey you, someone said you were lost out there.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2014, 06:52:45 PM »
What a bummer. Not surprised a bit, except for the FB thing.
Time to catch a ride, it leaves today, her name is what it means.

DankoJones

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2014, 07:36:38 PM »
Breaking News:  Scott Weiland cant meet a date he has set
"There's a dusty rose where the promise of love used to be"