October 01, 2024, 05:28:56 PM

Author Topic: Ernie Bloch Jr. Talks Scott Weiland calls him a Diva! remember that strange pic?  (Read 5222 times)

Tom82

• Pilot
    • View Profile
I get a smite, only for posting the phonyness, and superficial, shady behavier of that born with a silver spoon automobile guy. bad mouthing scott, only for some 5 minutes airtime in a crappy wannabe howard stern radio show... kind of strange... you post something new, on a stp/ weiland fan board and get a negative response... in my opinion, such reactions sometimes gives an insigt of the mental health of a person...!!

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
I get a smite, only for posting the phonyness, and superficial, shady behavier of that born with a silver spoon automobile guy. bad mouthing scott, only for some 5 minutes airtime in a crappy wannabe howard stern radio show... kind of strange... you post something new, on a stp/ weiland fan board and get a negative response... in my opinion, such reactions sometimes gives an insigt of the mental health of a person...!!

Every time I come back here--even if I haven't posted anything new in the in between time--I have a new smite. I couldn't care less.

Anyway, I would imagine Scott is not easy to deal with. There is not anyone around him to say , "No," which we all need every now and then. Often leads to bad things.

That's not to say I think Scott is a bad guy at all. By all accounts the guy who began in STP was a wonderful guy. We've all heard that he acts differently when in the throws of addiction.

I don't think there is anything wrong with saying the Scott is a good and very talented person, but a pain in the ass when drug-fueled, intoxicated, and surrounded by people that don't set limits for him. It's sad.

TemplePilot

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile

I've been waiting on a mental health care professional to diagnose the implications of clicking the smite button on a message board, thank you.

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
I'd like to know the mental issues of someone willing to smite one single person around 4 times a day for a month to equal over a hundred smites. For one post. Hell you can't even smite one person more than once every two hours, so they would wait around for hours thinking about smiting me again, for a whole month. Or they had a few different user names.....Some people here are fuckin kuku for coco puffs. Pay them no attention everyone has their panties in a bunch since STP went kaput.

ShaneC

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
I hope I get my Christmas smites.

Please be generous.

New STPwC album 2014.
You dirty pirate hooker. Go back to your home on Whore Island!

- Ron Burgundy

Tom82

• Pilot
    • View Profile
I've noticed sometimes this site is more about "smiting" and personal dislikes, between members and their view of points, instead of news or generell stuff surrounding the band. but in my opinion the best stp forum or fan board around.
Its a shame and in some way ironic that some members use the smite button more often than tarentino uses the n-word in django!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 10:39:54 AM by Tom82 »