September 20, 2024, 05:01:10 AM

Author Topic: Rolling Stone Interview w/ Rob & Chester  (Read 8856 times)

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Rolling Stone Interview w/ Rob & Chester
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 12:24:07 AM »
We've always looked out for Scott's best interests

Bull fucking shit.  God that was a load of tripe.

They've given an addict 3 chances to sing for their band, despite him screwing up every time.

Let's stop being fucking children. We've all known people like Scott who are completely beyond saving. Nothing the DeLeos can do will help him now, so it's either cut there losses and move on or burn with him.
Grab the hate and drown it out...

Chris Pepper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2013, 12:35:37 AM »
Fuck the Deleos and this horseshit lineup.  This is all song and dance to try to appease STP fans and I'm not buying one bit of it.  These guys have to get over themselves.  They make it sound like they are so innocent.  He doesn't want to be our friend...............Fucking lame.  Basic human morality says when you're with someone for 20+ years, you man up and do what's right.  Being sneaky, going behind people's back and stealing something you all built is just slimy shit. 

Will not support this rendition of STP.  They'll have to put their kids through college w/ someone else' dough.

Anytime you get a new girl, it's all great.  Let's see when there's some bumps in the road.  Low sales, suck ass attendance at shows.     

To be underwhelmed................. ...... .....Unless AOA and Talk Show gives you the warm and fuzzies. 

Oct 8. Get ready!

To be underwhelmed.  Unless AOA and Talk Show is something that gets you all excited inside.

Yeah yeah we all know your opinion. It's all you talk about and it's old and boring.

Not really sure why you're still here, unless it's because you're excited to see this new era for yourself, and just can't admit it. Otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back.

You might say it's just to talk about Scott's music, but you haven't been doing that. Just whining about things you can't change.

Not interested in bending over for these guys.  The Deleos reek of laziness.  If you want to take the watered down crap they'll be dishing out, it's a free country.  But to hear R Deleo commenting on Scott is gag inducing.  These guy are slime balls.   

ShaneC

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2013, 12:36:40 AM »
Fuck the Deleos and this horseshit lineup.  This is all song and dance to try to appease STP fans and I'm not buying one bit of it.  These guys have to get over themselves.  They make it sound like they are so innocent.  He doesn't want to be our friend...............Fucking lame.  Basic human morality says when you're with someone for 20+ years, you man up and do what's right.  Being sneaky, going behind people's back and stealing something you all built is just slimy shit. 

Will not support this rendition of STP.  They'll have to put their kids through college w/ someone else' dough.

Anytime you get a new girl, it's all great.  Let's see when there's some bumps in the road.  Low sales, suck ass attendance at shows.     

To be underwhelmed................. ...... .....Unless AOA and Talk Show gives you the warm and fuzzies. 

Oct 8. Get ready!

To be underwhelmed.  Unless AOA and Talk Show is something that gets you all excited inside.

Yeah yeah we all know your opinion. It's all you talk about and it's old and boring.

Not really sure why you're still here, unless it's because you're excited to see this new era for yourself, and just can't admit it. Otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back.

You might say it's just to talk about Scott's music, but you haven't been doing that. Just whining about things you can't change.

Not interested in bending over for these guys.  The Deleos reek of laziness.  If you want to take the watered down crap they'll be dishing out, it's a free country.  But to hear R Deleo commenting on Scott is gag inducing.  These guy are slime balls.   

Cry Cry

Oct 8.
You dirty pirate hooker. Go back to your home on Whore Island!

- Ron Burgundy

Robert DeNiro

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2013, 12:46:45 AM »
Im looking foward to the new album, but honestly that was the biggest bullshit ever. Literally, just about everything said smh

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013, 12:53:23 AM »
Never say never in rock n roll, but it sounds like Robert is over Scott even if he gets sober.

The vibe I got when meeting Robert is that it's definitely Scott's lifestyle.  Even Dean said in an interview he would have played with Scott for the rest of his life but it just wasn't possible.  If Scott gets sober the original STP will be back someday.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 12:56:01 AM »
Also I believe "Cry Cry" is dedicated to Chris Pepper.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2013, 01:05:01 AM »

Yes, how dare he have an opposing opinion.  The nerve of some people.

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2013, 01:09:17 AM »
We've always looked out for Scott's best interests

Bull fucking shit.  God that was a load of tripe.

They've given an addict 3 chances to sing for their band, despite him screwing up every time.

Let's stop being fucking children. We've all known people like Scott who are completely beyond saving. Nothing the DeLeos can do will help him now, so it's either cut there losses and move on or burn with him.

Yet they are the ones that brought him on the reunion tour knowing he wasn't in a good place.  What exactly did they expect to happen?  They turned a blind eye for the cash grab and ditched him for another chance to make more money.

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 01:12:42 AM »
You guys know that you can block other users on here? If some of you don't agree with what Chris Pepper is saying, you can just hide the posts instead of replying with equally as immature insults.

Blueberry

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2013, 01:23:01 AM »
I don't know how to do multiple quotes.

But reading the article and then what LoveMachine97 and DELEO wrote, with that, I feel that the Original 3 will pay off Scott.

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2013, 01:30:42 AM »
I don't know how to do multiple quotes.

But reading the article and then what LoveMachine97 and DELEO wrote, with that, I feel that the Original 3 will pay off Scott.

You mean IF Scott wins the lawsuit.
Grab the hate and drown it out...

EyesOfDisarray

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2013, 01:49:19 AM »
It's hard to read that article and feel that they aren't being at least mostly sincere. Thing is: I think Scott is sincere too; he's just sincerely in denial about the damage he's done.

What surprises me is how Chester talks about the direction of the band now.

"This is coming into a very well-known group that has a legacy and musically has some of the best songs written of its time. So to maintain that identity and stay true to that, there's the pressure. But then also to take the reins and create something new and create our own vibe still feels very true to what the fans expect musically. "

This guy is serious. This isn't just a side project for him. He wants the band to be successful for years to come.

He loves STP like we all do. In fact, if he weren't a famous rock singer, he'd probably be a BE member himself.

HelloItsLate

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2013, 02:02:02 AM »
I think Chris Pepper is really Scott.

ShaneC

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2013, 02:06:49 AM »
I think Chris Pepper is really Scott.

I think you're right.

Chris, make sure you and Doug make a great rock album. No Booze til the album is finished.
You dirty pirate hooker. Go back to your home on Whore Island!

- Ron Burgundy

DeadandTrippin92

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2013, 02:23:12 AM »
What a load of bullshit.

If they ever wanna be respected or taken seriously they better start writing decent songs because Out of Time is trash