September 29, 2024, 11:33:59 PM

Author Topic: Hearsay info on STP  (Read 19686 times)

MrKerosene

• Pee Coat
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • Drop Dead Sixty - Music Page
Re: Hearsay info on STP
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2013, 02:42:34 AM »

You like personal attacks? I own a home bigger than you'll ever live in. EVER! Yeah. OWN. Paid for. I'm happily married. I have a fantastic job. I go on amazing vacations. I still get to go to rock shows because I can.  I have access to tickets to sporting events. If that means that I'm living in my parents basement trolling, so be it. Your just a sorry ass fan boy who is too far up their ass to see that they've possibly had some serious heat behind the scenes the last few months. I believe they might have truly. So far my assumptions have actually turnt out to be 100% correct. What great prediction have you ever made you fucking asshole?

Fuck yourself. You're a fucking piece of shit. I'm not even sure why I'm wasting any of my time writing a piece of trash like you.

Have a great night you flippant sac of cum.

EDIT: This was even after he claimed to have assumptions.. i mean sources

Lovely. For a guy living such a fantastic life, he still acts like an insecure douchebag. I guess it just goes to show, no matter how much money you have, or how big your house is, you can still be an absolute cunt.

That's the best and worst of the internet right there...

You take that same guy, Vaporized, and I bet you couldn't get him to say such foul things in person...

What were we talking about again???

Oh yeah! STP.

So... when's the new album? ;)
Do you like STP? Check out my band! We're heavily STP-influenced. http://dropdeadsixtymusic.bandcamp.com/

Silver guns and Candybars

« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2013, 02:59:47 AM »

You like personal attacks? I own a home bigger than you'll ever live in. EVER! Yeah. OWN. Paid for. I'm happily married. I have a fantastic job. I go on amazing vacations. I still get to go to rock shows because I can.  I have access to tickets to sporting events. If that means that I'm living in my parents basement trolling, so be it. Your just a sorry ass fan boy who is too far up their ass to see that they've possibly had some serious heat behind the scenes the last few months. I believe they might have truly. So far my assumptions have actually turnt out to be 100% correct. What great prediction have you ever made you fucking asshole?

Fuck yourself. You're a fucking piece of shit. I'm not even sure why I'm wasting any of my time writing a piece of trash like you.

Have a great night you flippant sac of cum.

EDIT: This was even after he claimed to have assumptions.. i mean sources

Lovely. For a guy living such a fantastic life, he still acts like an insecure douchebag. I guess it just goes to show, no matter how much money you have, or how big your house is, you can still be an absolute cunt.

Assuming that isn't his imagination talking also.

Kingpetty

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2013, 06:03:59 AM »
Bottom line is that our boys have about 10 yrs. left (give or take a few) to be a hard rocking, good sounding band. These constant break-ups, taking time off as STP is getting old. Like many of us have said, they will NEVER have tbe same success w/o each other. You'd think they'd learned that by now. So come on boys, bury the hatchett, get your butts back in the studio w/ Brendan & get this thing rolling again. We are impatiently waiting & fed-up w/ this soap opera.
Don't chase buses or women, you always get left behind.

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2013, 06:36:49 AM »
Bottom line is that our boys have about 10 yrs. left (give or take a few) to be a hard rocking, good sounding band. These constant break-ups, taking time off as STP is getting old. Like many of us have said, they will NEVER have tbe same success w/o each other. You'd think they'd learned that by now. So come on boys, bury the hatchett, get your butts back in the studio w/ Brendan & get this thing rolling again. We are impatiently waiting & fed-up w/ this soap opera.

WELL SAID. But it's not so much the bands fault as it is the fact that Scott needs to take time off and figure out how to properly treat and heal his vocal chords, he has done a fuck ton of damage and knows it and continues to do more damage to them, maybe even beyond repair, who knows. Until then my friend this is just a pipe dream, one I wish I could hit. I respect our boys for making this decision with Scott in his current state, but I just wish he was taking time off to fix his chords to get back with them. Imagine if Scott was singing this bad with STP....It would be a shit fest and they would lose millions and millions in ticket sales, merch, ect.....

TemplePilot

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2013, 06:48:13 AM »
To be fair, with that first VR record and couple of tours, Weiland saw greater success than he had with STP for a long while.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2013, 10:11:23 PM »
Oops.

Silverman Supergun

• Thetan level 7
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2013, 11:44:21 PM »
I saw Dean riding his bike in a Malibu neighborhood today around noon.  I work in the area.  He was probably headed to the beach or some local hiking trails.  Female companion on a bike riding alongside him.  He was throwing up his arms and smiling away.  About as carefree and free spirited as one could be.  Taking advantage of the downhill glide to enjoy the ride.  As they rode by I emphatically stated, "STP!!  You've made my life much better.  THANK YOU!"  The woman giggled and gave me a smile, Dean gave me a fist pump from one of his already raised hands.  They continued their adventure down the road. He was either enlightened or trippin.  Definitely a happy person!  I didn't want to be a buzzkill so I left it like that.  No hearsay, true story from today.  Cheers.
Trampled under sole of another man's shoes cause I walked too softly.  But in my defense, he was a Macho Pendejo.

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2013, 12:26:57 AM »
I saw Dean riding his bike in a Malibu neighborhood today around noon.  I work in the area.  He was probably headed to the beach or some local hiking trails.  Female companion on a bike riding alongside him.  He was throwing up his arms and smiling away.  About as carefree and free spirited as one could be.  Taking advantage of the downhill glide to enjoy the ride.  As they rode by I emphatically stated, "STP!!  You've made my life much better.  THANK YOU!"  The woman giggled and gave me a smile, Dean gave me a fist pump from one of his already raised hands.  They continued their adventure down the road. He was either enlightened or trippin.  Definitely a happy person!  I didn't want to be a buzzkill so I left it like that.  No hearsay, true story from today.  Cheers.

Did he ask you to be the new lead singer of STP?

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

Silverman Supergun

• Thetan level 7
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2013, 12:39:18 AM »

Did he ask you to be the new lead singer of STP?
Now that I have hearsay info on.  From a friend of a friend.  Gary Cherone.
Trampled under sole of another man's shoes cause I walked too softly.  But in my defense, he was a Macho Pendejo.

Virgojams

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2013, 03:53:35 AM »
To be fair, with that first VR record and couple of tours, Weiland saw greater success than he had with STP for a long while.

I definitely agree with this statement! Although we missed STP at the time, I really loved VR. Scott was firing on all cylinders and he was rocking out on 10 everytime VR went on stage and
his energy was amazing! With the rest of the VR crew, they had all the hype going on around them. He was a superstar once again. He's was a tad slimmer and had his token outfit on with the hat and everything.  Things sure change
alot in 5 years. lol Just felt like reminiscing there for a minute.

TinyPenisMusic

• Co-Pilot
  • WTF?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2013, 04:37:50 AM »
Juge's original post does make logical sense. I've been around my share of drunks/addicts and they are among the most unreliable, delusional people you will ever meet. I'm sure the Deleos and Kretz told Scott to get his act together in a constructive criticism manner, but in his delusions of grandeur mind he thought THEY were crazy.
"Hey buddy are you lubed up?" -Scott Weiland

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2013, 04:06:31 AM »

I definitely agree with this statement! Although we missed STP at the time, I really loved VR. Scott was firing on all cylinders and he was rocking out on 10 everytime VR went on stage and
his energy was amazing! With the rest of the VR crew, they had all the hype going on around them. He was a superstar once again. He's was a tad slimmer and had his token outfit on with the hat and everything.  Things sure change
alot in 5 years. lol Just felt like reminiscing there for a minute.

Yup! It was amazing seeing him thinking "How the hell did he do this... AGAIN! :) " and it was even more surreal to see who he was playing with!
They went number, got a freaking Grammy out of it, and took freaking Usher down!
It's a damn shame that Scott just can't get it together, and sadly VR was his last shot.
Although, I do understand he wasn't the only one to fall off, he should have been the voice of reason that time.
If you only knew..

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2013, 11:42:56 PM »
So not to act like a spoiled kid and do the whole "I told you so" routine... but yeah, I'm going to do exactly that. Read my original post. I'd say that EVERYTHING I shared with you guys turned out to be true, no? So Vaporized, would love to hear what you have to say about me now.

NakedSundayCrackerman

• Sky Captain
  • Official Batman of Below Empty forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2013, 12:40:59 AM »
So not to act like a spoiled kid and do the whole "I told you so" routine... but yeah, I'm going to do exactly that. Read my original post. I'd say that EVERYTHING I shared with you guys turned out to be true, no? So Vaporized, would love to hear what you have to say about me now.

Pretty sure Vapo either got banned or did what I told him to.
I just thought together we'd stand, but now I'm looking for your hand...where are you? 'Cause all four walls are comin' down tonight...

August 19th 2012

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2013, 12:50:26 AM »

Pretty sure Vapo either got banned or did what I told him to.

A friend of a friends' uncle told me what happened to Vaporized. I won't tell you, because I'm too classy to say it...
Grab the hate and drown it out...