September 29, 2024, 09:24:16 PM

Author Topic: Hearsay info on STP  (Read 19662 times)

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Hearsay info on STP
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2013, 05:02:01 PM »
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite shop on the Citadel.

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2013, 06:03:25 PM »
I am Error.
Grab the hate and drown it out...

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2013, 06:06:10 PM »
Shoot me any questions relating to STP, I am willing to answer them. As long as I can trust you all and not have anyone post my answers on some news site. I don't wanna get sued for slander. My kids are always hungry, and I got a wedding to pay for. I wanna sue as much as possible.
If you only knew..

DankoJones

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2013, 06:27:14 PM »
stone temple parks?
"There's a dusty rose where the promise of love used to be"

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2013, 07:25:12 PM »
Shoot me any questions relating to STP, I am willing to answer them. As long as I can trust you all and not have anyone post my answers on some news site. I don't wanna get sued for slander. My kids are always hungry, and I got a wedding to pay for. I wanna sue as much as possible.

GrungeReport is an alternative gossip blog, not a news site, so your INSIDE information will not be posted on a news site. :)

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2013, 07:50:20 PM »

GrungeReport is an alternative gossip blog, not a news site, so your INSIDE information will not be posted on a news site. :)

Uhh.. Dah... Well, umm... Uh, I didn't appreciate your mockery of my band the WILDABOUTS. It really hurts my feelings when the guys in the band show me these things. You also take constant shots at my guitar player and it hurts him too. I think you do a great job over there at the alternative report, and it was nice seeing you at the Jimmy Kimmel event with STP.
If you only knew..

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2013, 08:10:59 PM »

Vaporized has been PM'ing me like CRAZY about what his inside sources have been saying about the real reason STP broke up ever since I started calling him out. Can you confirm or deny the main reason you got fired is because Eric and Dean walked in on you mudwrestling 3 underage midgets in a leapord print thong while incorrectly singing the lyrics to Where The River Goes?
When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2013, 08:40:17 PM »

Vaporized has been PM'ing me like CRAZY about what his inside sources have been saying about the real reason STP broke up ever since I started calling him out. Can you confirm or deny the main reason you got fired is because Eric and Dean walked in on you mudwrestling 3 underage midgets in a leapord print thong while incorrectly singing the lyrics to Where The River Goes?

I actually wish that had been the reason.

They can't fire me. I started the band.

Vaporized knows someone that knows somebody close to my third cousin's second cousin in law, so I'd say his sources are pretty legit.

On topic; the problems within the band began because they wanted to self title the album. I didn't want to do that. Eric didn't either, but he plays both sides.
If Dean is upset, he has to make everyone else upset, if not, the whole world is against him. Robert never speaks up, unless he tells it like it is to Dean in a separate room. He won't do it in front of anyone else because of Dean's request.

Dean told the press how great my melodies and vocals were on the album... Yet he called me up and told me the poor sales were due to me having weak lyrics, melodies, and no emotional connection with the fans on the songs. I told him it wasn't easy to re-write Aerosmith and watered down VR songs.  He was incredibly angry and decided to call Paz and asked her if she would send him nudes. She did. She's trashy. Dean doctored our private photos and placed underage midgets all over. The leopard thong is actually my belt, but he photoshopped it.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:42:43 PM by VelvetLounngeFly »
If you only knew..

Pingfah

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2013, 08:57:39 PM »
Evidence Against:

Scott Weiland can't even switch a computer on, let alone post on the internet.

Evidence For:

It would explain the poor spelling in your username.

The midget thing has the air of truth about it.

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2013, 09:18:22 PM »
Evidence Against:

Scott Weiland can't even switch a computer on, let alone post on the internet.

Evidence For:

It would explain the poor spelling in your username.

The midget thing has the air of truth about it.

You know....... It really hurts when I read these types of things. I had to hear the exact same criticism about the "poor spelling and awful grammar" in my book.

I pour my heart out for you guys. If you don't believe me, listen to my covers album. I produced that thing myself. The production value shows how much work I put in for all of you. I even made the cost pretty cheap for all of you to be able to purchase it.

I would also like to ask whoever posted those videos of me singing "When the River Is Gone" to stop doctoring my vocals. I believe I did a good job and everybody loved it.
If you only knew..

Silver guns and Candybars

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2013, 01:06:27 AM »

LOL.
He did the same thing to me like 6 months ago when I called him out.
He sent me at least 6 pm's.

« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2013, 01:25:17 AM »
OfflineEDIT: See other thread.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 03:43:31 AM by Silver guns and Candybars »

« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2013, 01:28:24 AM »
Ah double post.
sorry.
Damn Iphone
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 01:32:26 AM by Silver guns and Candybars »

TemplePilot

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2013, 02:04:26 AM »
I'm usually team Vaporized, but if that is real he just rocketed to the boards #1 cunt.

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2013, 02:07:19 AM »

You like personal attacks? I own a home bigger than you'll ever live in. EVER! Yeah. OWN. Paid for. I'm happily married. I have a fantastic job. I go on amazing vacations. I still get to go to rock shows because I can.  I have access to tickets to sporting events. If that means that I'm living in my parents basement trolling, so be it. Your just a sorry ass fan boy who is too far up their ass to see that they've possibly had some serious heat behind the scenes the last few months. I believe they might have truly. So far my assumptions have actually turnt out to be 100% correct. What great prediction have you ever made you fucking asshole?

Fuck yourself. You're a fucking piece of shit. I'm not even sure why I'm wasting any of my time writing a piece of trash like you.

Have a great night you flippant sac of cum.

EDIT: This was even after he claimed to have assumptions.. i mean sources

Lovely. For a guy living such a fantastic life, he still acts like an insecure douchebag. I guess it just goes to show, no matter how much money you have, or how big your house is, you can still be an absolute cunt.