September 29, 2024, 11:36:39 PM

Author Topic: Hearsay info on STP  (Read 19690 times)

Vaporized

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Hearsay info on STP
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2013, 07:57:58 PM »
I'm not hinting anything. I'm telling you what's NOT the truth.

Juge is full of shit. Now watch this. Hey Juge - Who's your source???

It's no different than everyone else asking me who my source is! Just remember, everything I have either said or eluded to turned out to be 100% accurate. Say what you want... Believe what you believe.

I personally may not end up on the front page of Yahoo but if someone decided to take the story and run, it'll be all over news outlets and everyone is going to wonder who the rat/leak was. Juge has nothing to lose because the stuff "his source" told him is 100% incorrect so if it ever got back to the band, or anyone in their camp, they'd laugh it off. With this, if it was leaked, they'd likely have a pretty good idea where it came from and it would get back to me.

Just wait it out and stop using these forums to BS about all these made up, speculative rumors. The weather is nice. Go ride a bike, plant a tree, read a book...

Take it.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2013, 08:56:59 PM »

It's no different than everyone else asking me who my source is! Just remember, everything I have either said or eluded to turned out to be 100% accurate. Say what you want... Believe what you believe.

I personally may not end up on the front page of Yahoo but if someone decided to take the story and run, it'll be all over news outlets and everyone is going to wonder who the rat/leak was. Juge has nothing to lose because the stuff "his source" told him is 100% incorrect so if it ever got back to the band, or anyone in their camp, they'd laugh it off. With this, if it was leaked, they'd likely have a pretty good idea where it came from and it would get back to me.

Just wait it out and stop using these forums to BS about all these made up, speculative rumors. The weather is nice. Go ride a bike, plant a tree, read a book...

I already said I'm not using names. That is not going to change. As far as you telling everyone I'm full of shit, I think that's unfair. You're definitely entitled to your opinion. I haven't lied here. And I don't appreciate you suggesting that I would just make shit up. But I opened myself to that so that's fine. That said, maybe my source is wrong, or maybe something got lost in translation. I still believe the source to be reliable. You are just another person on a forum too, so what makes you more believable than the guy I talked to? I'm not saying you're not, by the way, feel free to state your case. I'm open to the possibility that most of what I've heard, second hand, isn't accurate. But for you to say I'm "full of shit" suggests I'm blatantly lying. I have from the very beginning said "no names" and I'm not singing a different tune. You've only said I'm full of shit. You haven't said why. So I mean, whatever, we're all just talking right? We're all entitled to believe and talk about whatever. I found the story I heard quite believable from a very reliable source. Until proven otherwise, I trust him A LOT more than I trust you. If and when we find out more, I'll be the first to admit what I heard was wrong. I'll be happy to. Until then, I believe what I heard and I stick by what I said.

The other time I came here and gave you guys info, I said Scott was doing a lot of coke on the 2008 tour. You all said I was full of shit. That turned out to be true. Same source. Just saying.

CoreurpletinyNo4ShangriY

• I TOLD YOU 5 OR 4 TIMES! I TOLD YOU 5 OR 4 TIMES!
  • Pilot
  • I know the questions but I lost the answers
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2013, 09:08:32 PM »
I think this info is 100% true. It all makes sense. The rest of the band were putting up with Scott's antics for way too long, and they eventually just snapped. Well, RIP STP. It's been great while it lasted. Scott can't perform onstage anymore (after the trainwreck of a show I saw a few months ago), and the rest of the band is better off with a new lead singer.
Sad but true.
STP Shows: 9/5/10 - 7/26/11 - 8/6/11 - 9/10/11 - 8/24/12
STP with Chester: 9/6/13 - 4/25/15
Weiland Shows: 11/28/12 - 3/12/13 - 8/14/13 - 9/14/14
- 3/10/15 - 11/28/15

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2013, 09:10:02 PM »
Scott was doing way more than just coke on the 08 tour, but my news is FIRST hand and I'm not supposed to talk about it..... I did not know he was doing coke on the 08 tour though (PROOF PLEASE!?)...makes since, it was the last time he was on fire! All though I think there was an 09 or 10 show that was awesome as fuck....sooooo But I think we can all agree Scott needs to get back on coke. I mean hell the stuff is not even that bad. Its better for society and safer than alcohol soooo.......WTF?

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2013, 09:49:40 PM »

Forget about what's true or untrue in the STP camp. The fact is you're a huge, hypocritical cunt. It's gotten to the point that I could give a shit less about Scott Weiland and what's happening in his life, but to where you are being an asshole to a guy who essentially did the same thing that you've done for years. If you want to talk shit about STP, go for it. But quit being such an entitled prick who looks down on everyone here because they don't believe your stories.

Stop That Pigeon

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2013, 10:46:06 PM »
That sounds convincing except for the fact that you have already done it.

YOU SAID the band is no longer a going concern - the Deleos & Kretz don't need the money and are prepared to let SW twist in the wind so long as he doesn't use the STP name to promote himself. That was a pretty big leak.

YOU SAID the band knew they no longer had "it" but had been prepared to plod along for the bucks until SW stopped playing ball and doing what the others wanted. That was an even bigger one.

Assuming you were correct (and your record is good, no question), I'd have expected you'd have been found out before now. Or is it just not as big a deal as you make it out to be?

I'm not having a pop at you - I'm just trying to get a handle on where you're coming from. It's inconsistent to say the least.

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2013, 11:27:57 PM »
The only thing that makes sense is that it's something relatively explosive in the camp, then.

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2013, 12:55:50 AM »

Let's assume that for the last couple years some of us have only been posting sporadically due to the lack of STP news... Would there be a handy score sheet available for us to back up this claim?

Honestly, I don't mean to be a douche, but I couldn't give less of a shit what you do or don't know. If you know something that you can't tell us, then that's good for you, but I don't care. If you're just making shit up, then I don't really give a shit either.

No one here is hanging on your every word (at least, I'm not). If you can bring some evidence that proves you know what's up more than anyone else here, I'll listen. But if all you do is continue to say "I know what's going on, and you don't, and I'm not telling" then I will continue to ignore what you say. It's not because I think you're a troll or anything... I just honestly don't give a shit.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 03:08:24 AM by Blue »
Grab the hate and drown it out...

stpunderground

• Sky Captain
  • Clean a politician and wash him with everpure
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2013, 01:10:12 AM »

But if all you do is continue to say "I know what's going on, and you don't, and I'm not telling" then I will continue to ignore what you say. It's not because I think you're a troll or anything... I just honestly don't give a shit.
That's all he can say because he's full of shit... Every "prediction" has just been so generic. All he really ever did when STP was together was put his negative spin on the obvious and make up several white lies to support his claims( his "sources" lol ). The things he was saying was nothing different then what several people here were already speculating and posting about.  EDIT: damn phone  8)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 01:43:33 AM by stpunderground »
Dead fish don't swim around in jealous tides

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2013, 01:33:21 AM »

Let's assume that for the last couple years some of us have only been posting do to the lack of STP news... Would there be a handy score sheet available for us to back up this claim?

Honestly, I don't mean to be a douche, but I couldn't give less of a shit what you do or don't know. If you know something that you can't tell us, then that's good for you, but I don't care. If you're just making shit up, then I don't really give a shit either.

No one here is hanging on your every word (at least, I'm not). If you can bring some evidence that proves you know what's up more than anyone else here, I'll listen. But if all you do is continue to say "I know what's going on, and you don't, and I'm not telling" then I will continue to ignore what you say. It's not because I think you're a troll or anything... I just honestly don't give a shit.

"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

Niktus

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2013, 05:52:04 AM »
Thanks for the info JugeSTP... I think your story it´s quite logic regarding what´s going on lately.
But then I just get sad...
I was saying like a year and a half ago, that the band was needed to make a choice urgent... respect his legacy, and move on... or keep in the past sucking from the glory day tits...
If your story it´s true or not, it really doesn´t matter to me at this point... my favourite musicians are more concerned of keep the sales and fight for money than create music and being artists... and this choice is making a mess of his present and future.
Sad sad sad

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2013, 07:02:26 PM »
oh boy, well...i am really eating my words. I think I owe Vaporized a (slight) apology. Juge, you're famous:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/wtf/stp_supposedly_looking_for_a_famous_new_singer_that_will_help_sell_the_tours.html

When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

CritterTypeThing

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2013, 07:39:27 PM »
oh boy, well...i am really eating my words. I think I owe Vaporized a (slight) apology. Juge, you're famous:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/wtf/stp_supposedly_looking_for_a_famous_new_singer_that_will_help_sell_the_tours.html

I think this is kind of what Vaporized was getting at.
We KNOW that Brett is gonna take anything like this and run to his site with it.  Justifiable or not, Grunge Report does get looked at.

So now someone else with their own site posts news based on the news posted on Grunge Report, which is posted based on the news on this board.

Shit snowballs and then suddenly "Sources" start saying WTF and it looks bad on anyone who may have any sort of inside track on information.

Journalism is dead.
Hold me closer.....closer.....let me go!

My STP Concertology:  6/22/01, 10/26/01, 4/21/02, 4/23/02, 5/18/08, 5/26/08, 5/31/08, 8/6/08, 8/8/08, 8/10/08, 7/17/09, 5/18/10, 9/3/10, 9/4/10, 7/25/11, 7/26/11, 9/10/11, 9/1/12, 5/6/18

Vaporized

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2013, 08:35:03 PM »
Wow, that didn't take long. Since my info is legit, I'm glad I didn't spew it on here because that is exactly what happens these days.

If someone wants to go back and read all of my 400 posts and sift through all my negativity to find all the little nuggets I have dropped over the many, many years, go for it. I challenge you to do so. I have nothing at all to hide. It's all out there.

From information on the reunion, to things about the HIG release, to why Scott's voice is bad, to why they record in separate studios, to why they ride in separate busses, why the setlists never change. All of the things I say aren't speculation... Where there is smoke, there is fire.

But, now that's exactly why I don't ever come right out to say certain things. That right there...

Take it.

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2013, 09:02:24 PM »

I think this is kind of what Vaporized was getting at.
We KNOW that Brett is gonna take anything like this and run to his site with it.  Justifiable or not, Grunge Report does get looked at.

So now someone else with their own site posts news based on the news posted on Grunge Report, which is posted based on the news on this board.

Shit snowballs and then suddenly "Sources" start saying WTF and it looks bad on anyone who may have any sort of inside track on information.

Journalism is dead.

YOU'RE WELCOME! :)

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11