September 30, 2024, 11:42:31 AM

Author Topic: My Apology To BE Members  (Read 7925 times)

TinyPenisMusic

• Co-Pilot
  • WTF?
    • View Profile
My Apology To BE Members
« on: February 22, 2013, 07:25:52 AM »
A couple of weeks ago I made some wildly inappropriate comments to some of the members here. I told someone "why don't you just kill yourself?" I even sent one or 2 of you some antagonistic messages. I want to apologize for for all the comments that I have made that have offended anyone. I was having some personal problems and I was out of line. I am ashamed and embarrassed of myself. I'm sorry to Below Empty and all of the members.
"Hey buddy are you lubed up?" -Scott Weiland

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
Re: My Apology To BE Members
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 07:57:37 AM »
A couple of weeks ago I made some wildly inappropriate comments to some of the members here. I told someone "why don't you just kill yourself?" I even sent one or 2 of you some antagonistic messages. I want to apologize for for all the comments that I have made that have offended anyone. I was having some personal problems and I was out of line. I am ashamed and embarrassed of myself. I'm sorry to Below Empty and all of the members.

Now I feel sad that I didn't get a message  :(

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

wickedgarden23

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 09:48:20 PM »
TinyPenisMusic, I never saw any of the comments you speak of, so you're good in my book. I applaud your honesty and self awareness and hope you are feeling better.
My STP shows: 8/10/2008, 7/19/2009, 10/10/2009, 5/22/2010, 4/26/2011, 4/24/2015   Weiland solo: 1/29/2009, 11/29/2012, 3/13/2015    VR: 8/5/2007

Silver guns and Candybars

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 11:33:49 PM »
Don't sweat it TinyPenisMusic, we've all seen worse.
A little while back, STPGurl went on a feminist rant here trashing men and listing everything they were "useless" for.
It was horrific.

NakedSundayCrackerman

• Sky Captain
  • Official Batman of Below Empty forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 01:28:08 AM »
It happens to the best of us.
I just thought together we'd stand, but now I'm looking for your hand...where are you? 'Cause all four walls are comin' down tonight...

August 19th 2012

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 01:33:50 AM »
it takes courage to man up and accept responsibility, I can respect that. No big deal man. Now can we get back to making immature jokes and playfully ripping on each other?

Casual

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 03:36:37 AM »
It's ok, that person deserved it.

Casper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 03:53:37 AM »
Were you talking to Doug?
adhesive love

MrKerosene

• Pee Coat
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • Drop Dead Sixty - Music Page
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 03:44:06 AM »
To be honest here... and I don't know who agrees with me, but you have nothing to be sorry about. Yeah, telling a member to kill himself was a little harsh, but it provided some entertainment and banter for BE members whether they refuse to admit it or not.

Right now when it comes to STP... we don't have much to talk about. Scott's doing a "sellout" tour followed by a solo album which we've heard nothing off of yet, and probably won't for a while, and the rest of STP is basically MIA.

What makes a forum sometimes exciting is simultaneously what offends and repels us. But we love it. Don't lie. People love drama.
Do you like STP? Check out my band! We're heavily STP-influenced. http://dropdeadsixtymusic.bandcamp.com/

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 03:40:15 AM »
Yall get no Apology from me on backing him up on that. There's around 8 billion people on this planet and some of them make this planet suck more than it should. So either grow up, find something you enjoy and quit trying to start drama or GTFO!

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 07:38:03 PM »
Don't sweat it TinyPenisMusic, we've all seen worse.
A little while back, STPGurl went on a feminist rant here trashing men and listing everything they were "useless" for.
It was horrific.

Hahaha.

To be honest, TPM, your username is probably more offensive than anything you wrote (though I stand firm in saying encouraging someone to kill themself is one of the lowest forms of ridicule and even children are above such nasty verbal attacks. Its a terrible thing to say and no one likes a bully. Thats why everyone here hates Aaron). We've had some real doozies over here through the years. Haha. Seriously though, what IS up with that username? :)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

TinyPenisMusic

• Co-Pilot
  • WTF?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 12:49:21 AM »
My username is a combination between my favorite STP album and a certain appendage of mine.
"Hey buddy are you lubed up?" -Scott Weiland

Carl_Spackler

• Ground Personnel
  • Seeing an STP show is like x-mass for me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 11:43:45 PM »
TinyPenisMusic you sound like you play hockey - you sound like a teammate.  I know exactly that type of rage. 

I think the typical STP fan is focused, introspective, intense, aggressive, serious, bold type of people.  This sort of full contact comes with being a STP rabid fan.

No harm, no foul.
Carl Spackler

"Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

lowbuz

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Don't ask me questions I don't need no alibis.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2013, 07:03:04 AM »
I am mostly dissapointed that I don't know what you are talking about and that I may have missed something. Think it's funny that STP gurl went on a feminist rant once and that she is "offended" (I say that lightheartedly) by your name, which is all actually pretty funny.
There are plenty of people on this board that piss off others, hell I can name a couple that aren't particularly fond of me (and it goes both ways) who I am sure every time they sign in they nail me with a Smite or two,  at the end of the day its just an STP message board so who really gives a shit. It's all silly in comparison to important and serious things that I am sure we all have to do deal with in "real " life.
Telling someone to kill themself is certainly harsh, potentially fitting,  maybe the person deserved it, I don't know yet without fully researching it............either way coming out and apologizing, though probablly unnecessary, is a stand up thing to do. I have a feeling this other person in question is the one who should be apologizing. Long live Tiny Penis !

lowbuz

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Don't ask me questions I don't need no alibis.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 07:34:38 AM »
OK now I can comment. LOL that was quite a thread, seems like almost every one made an appearance and there was alot to think about there.wow....
The kill yourself comment was pretty harsh and out of nowhere, I would have tried to water it down by saying dude why don't you jump off a bridge or something, seems a little less offensive. That being said I think we can all agree that the Chrisr8 (or whatever the name) is a fool (i'll try to keep my name calling clean). I didn't think people came to a STP board that weren't fans, but it is clear that this person is not.
Lately I can agree with what STPGurl said, that she thinks it is funny that she agrees with the 2 people that she usually always disagrees with. I find myself doing the same with certain people....like TemplePilot, who said alot of people put Scott and STP up on a pedestal when they don't deserve it (I agree), and that if it sucks he will be the first to tell you. Same here, thats probablly why I am not the most popular kid on this block either.
Oh and KingPetty and DownPlush were talking about Journey and a new singer. Journey is another favorite of mine. Never had the pleasure of seeing them with Perry, but I did see them with Steve Augeri (thought he was a great replacement, though his voice is shot now) and I did see them with Arnel (who I think can pull it off on the albums, but live he jumps around like a little kid and I don't love him as much, comes off as a joke to me). I go to see Journey the band, so at this point Arnel isnt the star that I am going to see, so I don't really care about him. Journey with any singer and I will still go the singer doesn't really matter now.  I guess the point was in regards to how we would like it if STP had a new singer and if it would work. In Journey's case it works. I can't compare the two bands at all and in any scenario, completely different. Plenty of bands have done it and been successful. I am hesitant to think STP can or should. My reaction is that they should do something but under a different name like they have done before, but I am not saying I am right. I would certainly be interested in who they would consider to be a worthy replacement.