October 02, 2024, 08:29:27 PM

Author Topic: Hitler is outraged with Scott Weiland!  (Read 12616 times)

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Hitler is outraged with Scott Weiland!
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 02:00:03 AM »
holy shit I think I just crapped myself I laughed so hard. Seriously that is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Too good. Well played. Cannot be topped. Well done sir.

stpunderground

• Sky Captain
  • Clean a politician and wash him with everpure
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 02:02:38 AM »
Hahahaha this is awesome!!! I'm laughing alone in front of the computer like a madwoman! xD

This.

Loved the Kretz part especially
Dead fish don't swim around in jealous tides

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 02:12:58 AM »
I'm not going even read this.. but OMG F.. THE NAME IS SO WRONG! maybe I'm just reading it wrong.. but if Im not SHAM ON YOU!!!!!

Umm, I don't understand.

And thanks everybody for enjoying the video.  I defiantly had fun making it  ;D
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

born2boogie

• *Happy Dancer*
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Keep Smiling ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Weiland Fans Online
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 02:21:39 AM »
I'm not going even read this.. but OMG F.. THE NAME IS SO WRONG! maybe I'm just reading it wrong.. but if Im not SHAM ON YOU!!!!!

Umm, I don't understand.

And thanks everybody for enjoying the video.  I defiantly had fun making it  ;D
well if you need me to tell you there is no hope.. lol
Why surrender this way I feel so raped just like an open book that no one wants to read. Don't turn away.. :'(

born2boogie

• *Happy Dancer*
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Keep Smiling ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Weiland Fans Online
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 02:34:42 AM »
to be fair.. I have not seen your video.. nor do I want (but mite do later) I'm sure its well funny.. you know like the best thing since sliced bread.. sorry but your "Hitler" reads like the man that killed.. was that intended?  and if so not funny at all..and if not sorry

thats all I was saying.. ^_^

p,s I cant spell or read for shit.. hugs x
Why surrender this way I feel so raped just like an open book that no one wants to read. Don't turn away.. :'(

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2012, 02:44:12 AM »
to be fair.. I have not seen your video.. nor do I want (but mite do later) I'm sure its well funny.. you know like the best thing since sliced bread.. sorry but your "Hitler" reads like the man that killed.. was that intended?  and if so not funny at all..and if not sorry

I'm sure if you watch it, it will clear up any confusion.  In no way, am I glorifying Hitler in the video.  I have parodied it in the same fashion that thousands of others have done with pop culture and sports on youtube.  The clip from which the film is taken from does not paint Hitler in any positive light. 
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

Silver guns and Candybars

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2012, 02:48:34 AM »
Hehehe.
DeadandnotforSale I fucking love you.

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2012, 02:54:02 AM »
Hehehe.
DeadandnotforSale I fucking love you.

Ha, from one basketball fan to another check this out, I made it before the STP video while I was a bit depressed :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Xh4PYYrS4

shapy

• nice to know me
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2012, 02:58:48 AM »
Bravo!

it made me laugh out loud several times, which is no easy feat!

hahaha, dude I love this kind of stuff! great work!

I will definitely be sharing this around!
have fun, have fun, have a whole lot of fun!

born2boogie

• *Happy Dancer*
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Keep Smiling ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Weiland Fans Online
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2012, 02:59:14 AM »

I'm sure if you watch it, it will clear up any confusion.  In no way, am I glorifying Hitler in the video.  I have parodied it in the same fashion that thousands of others have done with pop culture and sports on youtube.  The clip from which the film is taken from does not paint Hitler in any positive light. 
hum.. ok so you are looking for fame on youtube? what's the message or meaning in your video?  coz my computer will not play it at this time and moment.. never mind I'm board and going to bed.. no hard feelings.. good night x

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2012, 03:01:30 AM »
 Is that you makin all those D.A.N.F.S? ??? ??? What about the Germany elimination from world cup? ???
This is your best work yet? ???  Too much Core and the Jacuzzi Plush and falling off the wagon.............man you hit the nail on the head with a great touch of class.
 Excellent Job!!!!!!!!! 10 + karmas 4 u.

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2012, 03:02:23 AM »

hum.. ok so you are looking for fame on youtube? what's the message or meaning in your video?  coz my computer will not play it at this time and moment.. never mind I'm board and going to bed.. no hard feelings.. good night x

Damn, there is always a stickler.  It's just a video and there is no way in hell I will get any fame.  This video was pretty much made for this board's viewing pleasure. 

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2012, 03:04:10 AM »
Is that you makin all those D.A.N.F.S? ??? ??? What about the Germany elimination from world cup? ???
This is your best work yet? ???  Too much Core and the Jacuzzi Plush and falling off the wagon.............man you hit the nail on the head with a great touch of class.
 Excellent Job!!!!!!!!! 10 + karmas 4 u.

Naa, I just made this one and a basketball one.  Thanks for enjoying it :)

shapy

• nice to know me
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2012, 03:11:00 AM »

I'm not answering for DeadAndNotForSale, but I imagine this mini video was created out of boredom and genius with the sole intention of sharing it with the BE community. I seriously doubt any YouTube fame was the secret motive for this parody. Having said that, it is indeed good enough to be a YouTube gem.

It's clever and could only be appreciated enough by real diehard STP/Scott Weiland fans. Sadly, that is not a big enough fan base to make this video spread like a farting kitten video does.

Hitler was one of the world's most evil men. There is no glorifying him in this piece. Unless you speak German or get a translator, no one will know what the hell Hitler is saying in this tirade clip from a fictional movie. All NotDeadAndNotForSale did was ad his own creative subtitles which fits very well among the angry emotions Hitler demonstrates in this clip of acting.

I'm half-Jewish (father's side, which technically doesn't actually make me Jewish at all, but that's another topic) and I'm not bothered by any of this.

Hope that helps clear up any confusion you've been experiencing in trying to decipher this.
have fun, have fun, have a whole lot of fun!

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2012, 03:17:14 AM »

I'm not answering for DeadAndNotForSale, but I imagine this mini video was created out of boredom and genius with the sole intention of sharing it with the BE community. I seriously doubt any YouTube fame was the secret motive for this parody. Having said that, it is indeed good enough to be a YouTube gem.

It's clever and could only be appreciated enough by real diehard STP/Scott Weiland fans. Sadly, that is not a big enough fan base to make this video spread like a farting kitten video does.

Hitler was one of the world's most evil men. There is no glorifying him in this piece. Unless you speak German or get a translator, no one will know what the hell Hitler is saying in this tirade clip from a fictional movie. All NotDeadAndNotForSale did was ad his own creative subtitles which fits very well among the angry emotions Hitler demonstrates in this clip of acting.

I'm half-Jewish (father's side, which technically doesn't actually make me Jewish at all, but that's another topic) and I'm not bothered by any of this.

Hope that helps clear up any confusion you've been experiencing in trying to decipher this.

Thanks, Shapy!  I couldn't defend it better myself.  I imagine if they watch it, it would clear up their confusion with the video.