September 25, 2024, 02:21:57 PM

Author Topic: I'm likely gonna be interviewing the band on the 26th... suggest questions here.  (Read 11927 times)

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Bruce (LongWayHome) interviewed the band years ago. So not everyone is full of shit. :)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

sonofthecastle

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Heh. You know what I just realized? It's that MacCausland guy or whatever's other username and he was probably full of shit. He made a new account on this site, for whatever reason, and today I saw his old username logged in.

Don't get yer hopes up.

Oh yeah? That guy that announced that he was 'leaving'. Yeah.

And? I continued using that username even after that thread. I even made it clear when I started using this name that I was the same guy. I just wanted to change my name.

I'm a writer for a website called Tattooed Music. Its a new project and still a work in progress, we need to get things cleared with record labels/ticket distributors.

For one thing, I never said "I'm interviewing the band". I said, "I'm likely interviewing the band, I'll link you to the site once I receive OFFICIAL confirmation." I just shouldn't have opened my mouth so soon/given a set date. It didn't happen on that day. Doesn't mean it won't ever happen, there's still plenty of opportunities coming up.

So yeah, no need to be hostile. I'm sorry to whoever I let down.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 10:14:15 PM by sonofthecastle »

Silver guns and Candybars

This tard was never going to interview the band, Weiland just told me, who happens to be in my condo at the moment.

Ask him when the Cinnamon video is coming out.

And the damn SLDD doc!

Great news I have the answers for you both.
Blue, the Cinnamon video will be released in 2030 as a bonus feature on the 20th anniversary of Self Titled , the anniversary deluxe CD will come out in September that year.
Loungefly, The whole SLDD doc was a sham all along, sad but true.
Now if you'll excuse us, the Lost Episodes of the O'Reily Factor Marathon is on and we're not available to take anymore questions.