October 02, 2024, 02:19:31 PM

Author Topic: Hello !  (Read 9656 times)

solweiland

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fotolog.com/kiddo_nirvana
Re: Hello !
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2011, 10:51:30 PM »
Hi,im from Argentina,my name is Sol and i would like that you add me on my messenger account
solvaldez1986@hotmail.com
 :-*
I close my facebook account a week ago cause i get sick of it ¬¬
I search robert deleo ,dean deleo and eric kretz on twitter but nothing :/
Hi there--if you're on facebook, I'd be happy to friend you.  I have several facebook friends that I know nothing about, other than the fact that they are huge STP fans.  And because STP fans are very cool people, they always accept!  Also, if I'm being honest, I have to say that I enjoy their posts and photos more than those of some of my real "friends."

Another story:  My newest facebook friend is "Eric Kretz."  I know, I know...he or she is probably just an imposter, but it's still fun.  I'm a little embarrassed to admit that a fake "Scott Weiland" really had me going for a while.  But then again, I believe in Santa Claus, too.  ;)

solweiland

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fotolog.com/kiddo_nirvana
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2011, 10:56:40 PM »
Sol, if you check your previous introduction post, you'll find so much better responses, it's just sounds weird what you're asking ;)
Yeah,but my english is horrible,and i don't know what can i post :/
im a weird case of being shy online but personally im louder and i speak a lot,isn't Shangri? hahaha.

Agos hablame en criollo,copate.jjajajaa.
jajaja en porteño es lo mismo? Así te hago sentir como en casa ;) posteá más seguido y vas a ver que no es necesario q te agreguen al msn (no es tan común por estos lares), o como dijeron por ahí, facebook es otra opción :-*

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2011, 03:35:28 AM »
I've been playing around with different fonts.  Sometimes I think the cursive comes off as cheesey or it might make it look too girly.  So I think that font has enough of an "artsy" look to it while still being easy to read and not too curvy

If it's not still under the "downloads" section of Below Empty's website (not the forums) - shoot Rik a PM because I KNOW he has it:

Do the writing in the "Tiny Music..." font.  It would look perfect!
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

laura

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Too Cool Queenie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2011, 01:44:09 AM »
im a weird case of being shy online but personally im louder and i speak a lot
Well, that's OK.  This really is the best source of STP-related information, so why don't you just hang out here and feel free to chime in as much or as little as you like?  :)
I am
Trampled under sole of another man's shoes
Guess I walked too softly.--S. Weiland

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2011, 06:42:25 PM »
I've been playing around with different fonts.  Sometimes I think the cursive comes off as cheesey or it might make it look too girly.  So I think that font has enough of an "artsy" look to it while still being easy to read and not too curvy

If it's not still under the "downloads" section of Below Empty's website (not the forums) - shoot Rik a PM because I KNOW he has it:

Do the writing in the "Tiny Music..." font.  It would look perfect!

If anyone knows which is the font used for "stone temple pilots" on Purple cover and on Tiny Music disc, I'd appreciate it A LOT :)
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2011, 06:52:46 PM »
im a weird case of being shy online but personally im louder and i speak a lot,isn't Shangri? hahaha.
I certify ;D
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"