October 02, 2024, 02:21:51 PM

Author Topic: Hello !  (Read 9660 times)

That Random Guy

• BE's random bisexual madman.
  • Co-Pilot
  • "I'm in love with love"- SW
    • View Profile
Re: Hello !
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 07:55:48 AM »
I'm going to have to man up and get me one of those tattoos already.

I've thought about it but not sure where I'd get it. Forearm would be cool but a little hard to hide. Thinking of getting it on my lower back to go with my dolphin jumping over the rainbow tat.

On the chest, between the pecs would also be good.
STP doesn't just make awesome songs, they make awesome songs about life.

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2011, 08:08:00 AM »
I'm thinking of getting the fleuron with the lyrics "Grab the hate and drown it out,  grab the beat and drum it out" below it somewhere on my chest
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011
September 13th 2011(cancelled day of)

Unglued812

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Jim Morrison is my God
    • View Profile
    • www.ungluedremains.blogspot.com
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2011, 02:17:50 PM »
I'm thinking of getting the fleuron with the lyrics "Grab the hate and drown it out,  grab the beat and drum it out" below it somewhere on my chest

Dont you think its a little long line?  i would rather tatoo something short like: "Purple flowers ease the pain"
Seems like you left me when you broke down

Unglued812

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Jim Morrison is my God
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 02:18:23 PM »
We are all getting the fleuron... right? haha :)

laura

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Too Cool Queenie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2011, 03:29:40 PM »
Hi,im from Argentina,my name is Sol and i would like that you add me on my messenger account
solvaldez1986@hotmail.com
 :-*
Hi there--if you're on facebook, I'd be happy to friend you.  I have several facebook friends that I know nothing about, other than the fact that they are huge STP fans.  And because STP fans are very cool people, they always accept!  Also, if I'm being honest, I have to say that I enjoy their posts and photos more than those of some of my real "friends."

Another story:  My newest facebook friend is "Eric Kretz."  I know, I know...he or she is probably just an imposter, but it's still fun.  I'm a little embarrassed to admit that a fake "Scott Weiland" really had me going for a while.  But then again, I believe in Santa Claus, too.  ;)
I am
Trampled under sole of another man's shoes
Guess I walked too softly.--S. Weiland

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 03:50:36 PM »
Hi,im from Argentina,my name is Sol and i would like that you add me on my messenger account
solvaldez1986@hotmail.com
 :-*
Hi there--if you're on facebook, I'd be happy to friend you.  I have several facebook friends that I know nothing about, other than the fact that they are huge STP fans.  And because STP fans are very cool people, they always accept!  Also, if I'm being honest, I have to say that I enjoy their posts and photos more than those of some of my real "friends."

Another story:  My newest facebook friend is "Eric Kretz."  I know, I know...he or she is probably just an imposter, but it's still fun.  I'm a little embarrassed to admit that a fake "Scott Weiland" really had me going for a while.  But then again, I believe in Santa Claus, too.  ;)
i requested that kretz...lol
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 04:06:07 PM »

Dont you think its a little long line?  i would rather tatoo something short like: "Purple flowers ease the pain"

My first tattoo was three purple poppies, and my original idea was to have that line written around/under them.  I ended up not getting the lyric - but ten+ years later, the tattoo needs some touch-up work and I've been thinking once again about going back to my original idea.

Great minds think alike, kiddo.  :)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Unglued812

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Jim Morrison is my God
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 04:28:51 PM »

My first tattoo was three purple poppies, and my original idea was to have that line written around/under them.  I ended up not getting the lyric - but ten+ years later, the tattoo needs some touch-up work and I've been thinking once again about going back to my original idea.

Great minds think alike, kiddo.  :)

Thats easily one of my favorite lines of any STP song, dont ask me why! but it just feels right in that song and with that melody.

Oh and of course, great minds think alike ;)

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2011, 05:36:48 PM »
Sol, if you check your previous introduction post, you'll find so much better responses, it's just sounds weird what you're asking ;)
Agos hablame en criollo,copate.jjajajaa.
jajaja en porteño es lo mismo? Así te hago sentir como en casa ;) posteá más seguido y vas a ver que no es necesario q te agreguen al msn (no es tan común por estos lares), o como dijeron por ahí, facebook es otra opción :-*

"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

stpunderground

• Sky Captain
  • Clean a politician and wash him with everpure
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2011, 05:46:38 PM »
Sol, if you check your previous introduction post, you'll find so much better responses, it's just sounds weird what you're asking ;)
jajaja en porteño es lo mismo? Así te hago sentir como en casa ;) posteá más seguido y vas a ver que no es necesario q te agreguen al msn (no es tan común por estos lares), o como dijeron por ahí, facebook es otra opción :-*

Tiene razón, el msn no es tan común aquí en este sitio web, puede enviar mensajes personales o ir a debajo de la página vacía del facebook
Dead fish don't swim around in jealous tides

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2011, 06:56:03 PM »

Tiene razón, el msn no es tan común aquí en este sitio web, puede enviar mensajes personales o ir a debajo de la página vacía del facebook
Hola
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2011, 06:56:22 PM »
I'd get it in two lines underneath the fleuron like this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulwaked/5870268602/in/photostream (for some reason the photo wasn't showing up properly... Hopefully this link works)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 07:22:12 PM by Purple »
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011

Unglued812

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Jim Morrison is my God
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2011, 07:32:50 PM »
I'd get it in two lines underneath the fleuron like this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulwaked/5870268602/in/photostream (for some reason the photo wasn't showing up properly... Hopefully this link works)

Oh well that looks pretty good and it seems to fit perfectly :) 

I would choose another type of writing, if you know what i mean. Something more "cursive"

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2011, 08:17:45 PM »
I've been playing around with different fonts.  Sometimes I think the cursive comes off as cheesey or it might make it look too girly.  So I think that font has enough of an "artsy" look to it while still being easy to read and not too curvy
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011

solweiland

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fotolog.com/kiddo_nirvana
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2011, 10:48:18 PM »
I'm going to have to man up and get me one of those tattoos already.

I've thought about it but not sure where I'd get it. Forearm would be cool but a little hard to hide. Thinking of getting it on my lower back to go with my dolphin jumping over the rainbow tat.

On the chest, between the pecs would also be good.
Mine is impossible to hide!i had to make it big cause i use to have two stars where the fleuron is now.