October 03, 2024, 04:35:41 PM

Author Topic: 2011-07-19 - Eastlake, OH - Classic Park  (Read 28139 times)

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: 2011-07-19 - Eastlake, OH - Classic Park
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2011, 09:32:22 PM »

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2011, 09:38:57 PM »

Here is one my favorite pictures from the evening. This was when Scott called Purple up on stage. I like how the security guard is in focus getting ready to let him over the rail and you can see Purple was jumping at the opportunity  to answer the call!

Unglued812

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Jim Morrison is my God
    • View Profile
    • www.ungluedremains.blogspot.com
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2011, 10:10:05 PM »
How did Scott called purple? Was it something like "Hey, you, the guy in the front shouting if can sing ... come over here :d"

Whenever i get my chance to go to a STP concert, i would love to sing the intro of D&B and i would like to know how is the process of requesting it and everything, lol!
Seems like you left me when you broke down

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2011, 11:08:24 PM »
How did Scott called purple? Was it something like "Hey, you, the guy in the front shouting if can sing ... come over here :d"

Whenever i get my chance to go to a STP concert, i would love to sing the intro of D&B and i would like to know how is the process of requesting it and everything, lol!

Lol, I will let Purple answer that one.........

Unglued812

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Jim Morrison is my God
    • View Profile
    • www.ungluedremains.blogspot.com
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2011, 11:11:45 PM »

You went up the stage too right? you could tell me! cmon! :P
Seems like you left me when you broke down

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2011, 11:40:40 PM »

lol, nope, with my luck, I woulda got accidently tasered by some security guard!  Here is another shot I took though.

sbuxreg

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/sbuxreg
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2011, 05:24:47 AM »
Railbrews: Were you wearing aviator sunglasses? I think I was to the left of you.... my friend had the crazy dreads... haha.

Hi Daisy, my girlfriend had on some aviator style sunglasses and I was right next to her, I think I might have seen you down rail!

Before the concert, we ate at the Extra Innings bar located right beyond left field. The waitress was kind enough to give us one of the STP show posters that was hanging in the bar:

i snagged one off of their door. LOL

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2011, 06:52:12 AM »

lol, nope, with my luck, I woulda got accidently tasered by some security guard!  Here is another shot I took though.

I just ordered one of these posters off of ebay!  I just had to have one to commemorate this wonderful concert! :)
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011
September 13th 2011(cancelled day of)

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2011, 07:47:02 PM »

laura

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Too Cool Queenie
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2011, 11:26:10 PM »
Nice photos, RailBrews.  The look on Purple's face is priceless.  Eric and Scott also looked directly into your camera.  :)
I am
Trampled under sole of another man's shoes
Guess I walked too softly.--S. Weiland

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2011, 10:15:06 PM »
Nice photos, RailBrews.  The look on Purple's face is priceless.  Eric and Scott also looked directly into your camera.  :)

Thank you, hope to have a few more pics from next months Pittsburgh show, got lucky with a few of the shots and I dig gettin'  a cool shot and sharinq with others. Here is one more, I like how you can see Eric smiling away while Scott is checking out their stage presence.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2011, 10:32:31 PM »
I second that - your pics are awesome.  Every time I try to get pictures they wind up all shakey and blurred - or all of Weiland's crotch.  :D
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2011, 11:33:56 PM »

Thank you, hope to have a few more pics from next months Pittsburgh show, got lucky with a few of the shots and I dig gettin'  a cool shot and sharinq with others. Here is one more, I like how you can see Eric smiling away while Scott is checking out their stage presence.

I can't thank you enough for all these pictures!  This one is currently residing as my profile picture on facebook lol
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011
September 13th 2011(cancelled day of)

laura

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Too Cool Queenie
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2011, 12:18:21 AM »
Every time I try to get pictures they wind up all ... of Weiland's crotch.  :D
Yeah, don't you just HATE when that happens?  I took a whole series like that at the JVC contest show.  I got home and was all excited to show people my pictures, and they were like, WTF???  It was just the angle I happened to be standing at.  It was not intentional.  Well, OK.  Maybe a little.  8)
I am
Trampled under sole of another man's shoes
Guess I walked too softly.--S. Weiland

terri2473

• Ground Personnel
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2011, 12:21:23 AM »
I, also, can't thank you enough Railbrews for the pics!  As soon as Purple's partner sprinted over the rail, there was a rush of people trying to take his place in the front row. Since I was standing next to him it was impossible to get good pics or video.  Also, thanks to all who tried to keep them back so I could watch.