October 03, 2024, 04:21:24 PM

Author Topic: 2011-07-19 - Eastlake, OH - Classic Park  (Read 28123 times)

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: 2011-07-19 - Eastlake, OH - Classic Park
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2011, 10:11:49 PM »
Today I start my no more listening to STP until the show...  I wish I started earlier and didnt look at the setlist for the past two shows but oh well.
you have not seen the setlist yet????
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

TurnToDust86

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • DL Live
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 10:24:27 PM »
Deleted...
Curt

Chips will only grow one shoulder at a time.

"You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." - Conan O'Brien

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2011, 10:25:11 PM »
No I have.  I wish I didnt look at the ones from the past two shows.  That would have been an incredible surprise.  Ooh well maybe theyll change one or two more things before then
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011
September 13th 2011(cancelled day of)

TurnToDust86

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • DL Live
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2011, 10:26:48 PM »
No I have.  I wish I didnt look at the ones from the past two shows.  That would have been an incredible surprise.  Ooh well maybe theyll change one or two more things before then

I misread that too. My show isn't until September so I looked and was quite pleasantly surprised. I'll probably avoid them from here on out. If it's the same... GREAT! If not, any surprises are welcome. Would like to see Huckleberry come back since it's my favorite tune from the new album.
Curt

Chips will only grow one shoulder at a time.

"You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." - Conan O'Brien

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2011, 11:27:17 PM »

lol i was gonna say...wow you are in for a treat
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

boomhauertjs

• Arrival
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2011, 07:44:51 PM »
Hi everybody.  Just joined the forum today.  This will be my first STP show.  I was supposed to see them way back in '96, but college finals got in the way.  Everytime they've come through since I've had something going on and wasn't able to go to the show.  Really looking forward to it.
And I'm trying to avoid reading any setlists from prior shows.  I want to be surprised.

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2011, 02:23:43 AM »
Hi everybody.  Just joined the forum today.  This will be my first STP show.  I was supposed to see them way back in '96, but college finals got in the way.  Everytime they've come through since I've had something going on and wasn't able to go to the show.  Really looking forward to it.
And I'm trying to avoid reading any setlists from prior shows.  I want to be surprised.

Hi! and welcome :) - It will be exciting as hell
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2011, 02:49:11 AM »
Hello, hello!  You a fellow Clevelander? :)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

boomhauertjs

• Arrival
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2011, 03:15:39 PM »

Yep, West Park.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2011, 06:28:13 PM »

Yep, West Park.

I'm in Independence. Weird the band is playing Eastlake, no? 

boomhauertjs

• Arrival
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2011, 03:29:42 PM »
I'm in Independence. Weird the band is playing Eastlake, no?

They've had concerts there before.  I think Live played there last year or the year before.  Funny that the Indians' minor league team gets a great concert like STP while the major league team has a country concert.

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2011, 04:57:39 PM »
I'm leaving at 6:30 tomorrow from Cincy with my brother and we're getting their early enough to check out the rock and roll hall of fame then heading to the concert hopefully about 4:30.  Then spending the night in a hotel nearby and driving all the way back so i can catch a Matisyahu concert back in Cincinnnati the next day..   I'm so excited that it's tomorrow!!!
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011
September 13th 2011(cancelled day of)

boomhauertjs

• Arrival
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2011, 09:48:06 PM »
Man I picked the wrong week to go to an outdoor concert and 2 baseball games. 90's + everyday this week. Glad I went with the cheaper seats in the stands - shade and a seat will be nice.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2011, 09:52:39 PM »
Man I picked the wrong week to go to an outdoor concert and 2 baseball games. 90's + everyday this week. Glad I went with the cheaper seats in the stands - shade and a seat will be nice.

I'm 9 months pregnant - this 90 degree heat and the humidity is absolutely killing me!  Why, oh WHY, couldn't it cool down just a little?!  Haha.

Purple - have fun at the Rock Hall!  There's a Women in Rock exhibit going on right now that features Lady Gaga's meat suit.  :)  I've been to the Hall a handful of times, and it's definitely something cool to see.  You can probably do the whole museum in 2-3 hours, depending on how much time you spend reading everything, etc.

Can't wait to get my Weiland on tomorrow night!  My brother-in-law is coming with us - the only concert he's ever been to is Sting, and that was many many years ago.  I think I'm almost more excited about seeing his reaction to the sheer awesomeness of it than I am of actually being in the presence of SRW.

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2011, 10:38:57 PM »
I got the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!  I tried to order it yesterday and I got denied!

Don't feel bad. I spoke to a rep today at the ball park and was told they decided to bag the early admission offer all together.