September 19, 2024, 07:44:28 PM

Author Topic: 2011-08-06 - Atlantic City, NJ - Borgata  (Read 12335 times)

Casper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: 2011-08-06 - Atlantic City, NJ - Borgata
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2011, 12:55:47 AM »
As Casper mentioned, Scott was wearing the “wedding ring” again.  Well, I got all bent when I saw him wearing it back in May, so I won’t bother this time.  Lately he’s been wearing a large gold ring on his right hand—it looks like a lion’s head or something.  Maybe he just stuck it on the wrong hand.  ;)

I am not 100% sure it was a "wedding ring" as I said before. I could only speculate. I personally think it was that large gold ring with some marking on the top. It looked too big to be a wedding band. But it was definitely on his left ring finger. That I know.

I also saw both women you speak of, the younger one on the left side with the kids and the older one on the right side who was well dressed. I didn't think the one on the left was Mary. I didn't get a good enough look to be sure. I did think that the woman on the right was one of the rocker's moms. Not sure whose though. Again, all speculation.
adhesive love

disposablehero77

• Arrival
  • ...just press play...
    • View Profile
2011-08-06 - Atlantic City, NJ - Borgata
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2011, 06:29:53 AM »
Shapy, I got to pat you on the head as you made your way back into the crowd. Awesome job you did !... I felt pretty lucky to be there, my cousin and I were on the beach at 3pm and saw an advertisement go by about STP at Borgata. 20 minutes later we had standing room tickets ! Drove over to the show, walked up to the front of the stage and had a great time waiting out the first 2 acts with some great people in the crowd..I have never seen STP live before but I have listened to them since Core, and even bought that "Talk Show' CD when Scott left the band. Having been to U2's 360 tour in Philly a few weeks earlier I thought nothing could top that, but this was about as good as a show as I could have expected. They nailed every song perfectly, and it didn't hurt that they opened with 'Crackerman' (one of my top songs).....

stpemmy

• Flight Attendant
  • Profile pic taken at Musikfest, August 5, 2011
    • View Profile
Re: 2011-08-06 - Atlantic City, NJ - Borgata
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2011, 04:01:46 PM »
My 2 cents on the kids on the side of the stage. I was in the front row and the kids were almost as entertaining as the band cause they were constantly dancing and grooving around, very, very cute!
I never saw anyone I thought to be Mary. The tall woman with the blonde hair and the kid who was dancing around I am pretty sure was Robert's wife and kid Duke. There were 3 boys total that I saw who came and went. One I assumed was Noah because he was clearly the tallest and oldest and looked to be a 10 year old kid. The middle kid I wasn't sure about I am pretty sure Eric's kids are real young. Could be Dean's kid, I believe he does have a boy, right? I also saw Lucy but only briefly. I also thought that the older woman on the right side of the stage was def. one of their moms. My thought was the DeLeo's mom since the Borgata is a "hometown" show for them and I've seen them there every time they've played and its ALWAYS a family affair for them. Tons of people hanging out in the backstage area and in the crowd as well that know them or are related somehow.