October 04, 2024, 06:21:30 AM

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* STP Song Tourney: Final Match-Up  (Read 7200 times)

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
Re: *OFFICIAL* STP Song Tourney: Final Match-Up
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 09:38:12 PM »
No contest. ILS all the way!

Thanks again shapy for putting this little tournament together. I think a once a year would be a great idea!

Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 10:04:49 PM »
i love these polls.. what else can we vote on
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

robrhre

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Grab the hate and drown it out
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 10:44:03 PM »
I had to go with Interstate Love Song. Man, I do love Vasoline a lot though.
MM 3/10/09 STP 10/6/09 EC 6/19/10 SP7/16/10
STP 10/19/10 3EB 5/11/11 B182 8/12/11
Godsmack 8/16/11 Incubus 9/17/11
Foo's 11/8/11 Bush 12/2/11 JA 3/10/12 Bush 8/1/12
3DG 10/27/12 SW 11/29/12 SW 3/11/13 SW 8-20-13 Pepper 9/14/13 CTE 10/25/13 AM! 1/15/14 Weezer 4/1/14

Robert DeNiro

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 02:13:31 AM »
Vasoline. It was my favorite purple track when I first bought purple the day it came out and still to this day remains my favorite track from that album

Casper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 04:44:57 AM »
applaud for the SHAPY
adhesive love

shapy

• nice to know me
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 04:53:26 AM »
Thanks everyone for the kind words and appreciation! I really enjoyed this as well.

And, I'm cooking something up for us to do next on here. Still working it out, but I'll give ya some info when I post for results of the finals.
have fun, have fun, have a whole lot of fun!

Deeze

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2011, 11:23:45 AM »
I'm going ISL. Vasoline is awesone, but ILS is what everyone knows, inside and outside the fanbase. It has been fun watching this poll go on, so I thank shapy for this poll. BTW: Why is the royal wedding on every FUCKING channel??? I'd rather listen to Matt Sorum talk for an eternity, than this...

AND I THINK I THINK TOO MUCH...

Veesk

• Co-Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2011, 01:19:31 PM »

Vasoline for me I think

I'm going ISL. Vasoline is awesone, but ILS is what everyone knows, inside and outside the fanbase. It has been fun watching this poll go on, so I thank shapy for this poll. BTW: Why is the royal wedding on every FUCKING channel??? I'd rather listen to Matt Sorum talk for an eternity, than this...

It's really funny, I live in the UK and no one cares about it. Me neither I might add...

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2011, 01:29:53 PM »

Vasoline for me I think

It's really funny, I live in the UK and no one cares about it. Me neither I might add...

No one cares about it?  There are over 1 million people standing in the street! lol.

I've been up since 345 am watching - and loving every minute of it :). What else is there to watch this early except for local news, anyway?  Its nice to see something positive rather than all the negativity we are used to. :)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Veesk

• Co-Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2011, 01:37:42 PM »

Vasoline for me I think

No one cares about it?  There are over 1 million people standing in the street! lol.

I've been up since 345 am watching - and loving every minute of it :) . What else is there to watch this early except for local news, anyway?  Its nice to see something positive rather than all the negativity we are used to. :)

Well to be fair I do live in Scotland! Though I think the best thing to come out of the royal wedding is this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AfpXZdJqfs
Absolute Genius!

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2011, 02:07:15 AM »
Thanks everyone for the kind words and appreciation! I really enjoyed this as well.

And, I'm cooking something up for us to do next on here. Still working it out, but I'll give ya some info when I post for results of the finals.
wow you work fast! perfect ;)
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"