September 29, 2024, 06:25:36 PM

Author Topic: SWB at Gramercy Theatre - May 17th  (Read 51414 times)

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: SWB at Gramercy Theatre - May 17th
« Reply #270 on: May 21, 2011, 05:49:03 AM »
Or just make friends with some cool lookin' people about 10 people deep in the line.. Or man up and say, "Excuse me sorry, excuse me sorry, thanks, excuse me, thank you...." Until you get front row.... I ALWAYS do that, I'm not big by any means 5"11, 150 lbs..... But people showin up at 7 expecting Scott at 7:15? HA! Especially with his 7-10 book signing... Dude changed some of his clothes after signing 700 books, maybe had a little bite to eat and did some vocal warm ups then hit the stage... Who cares? It was an ELITE day/night!! Deal with it....

um there was maybe 100 people here, even if every person (which they didn't) have the "up to 5 books" signed that they were allowing, that's would be 500 books.

100x5=500.
Most people had 1 or 2 books.

And he only changed his shirt, so all those years of drugging makes him now take an hour & a half to change his clothes.
Interesting....
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 21, 2011, 06:55:43 AM »
WeilandFan:

I meant ROCK ON SWEETIE!!!!! You're a cool girl in my book all day everyday!!!!  ;)

Even though I'm a "ass licker"?? Haha!!

Thank you. Always cool to have someone who's on the same page as me.

Fear 2 Stop

• Rightous Bald Dude
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 21, 2011, 07:01:24 AM »
The man is down and out and depressed... He's fightin through it and I'm proud of him.

Exactly. You could see it when they showed him right before the performance on Kimmel (before the commercial break). Everybody always like to think it's just the drugs, but the man is also bi-polar. I can speak from my own personal experience that sometimes it's a damn hard task to even get up and move around at times.

Now excuse me, I have some ass to lick -_-

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 21, 2011, 07:10:07 AM »
HAHAHAHA!!! Love the pic! Nobody knows the daily struggle the man fights with in his own body with the bi polar. Those that are bitching, may you get your fucking karma & be plauged with it in your next life. Maybe then you might get it.

I know Doug. So you don't know the things he's shared with me about Scott. Its amazing the man is able to pull himself together somedays.

Judgemental fuckers.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 21, 2011, 04:08:19 PM »
The fact is the people who were there don't understand that we all wanted to be there and would have waited a billion hours to see him...and the people who were there waited and say we don't understand...

Whatever the reason he was late was doesn't matter..its over..get over it
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

OnlyDying

• Co-Pilot
  • "Purple Flowers Ease The Pain..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 21, 2011, 05:46:09 PM »
He was the nicest, genuine guy you could meet... He put on an awesome show, signed EVERYBODYS books.... Hold on....

Why the FUNK are you here Pubes if you talk so much trash about the man? Go back to doing your chores before your Mommy puts you in time out...

PS - F U Pubes...
"Adhesive Love"

Aaron

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 21, 2011, 07:44:00 PM »
Judgemental fuckers.

Thats kind of unfair/inappropriate.  We're not judging Scott as all!  We just have a difference of opinion from yours. 

He was the nicest, genuine guy you could meet... He put on an awesome show, signed EVERYBODYS books.... Hold on....

Why the FUNK are you here Pubes if you talk so much trash about the man? Go back to doing your chores before your Mommy puts you in time out...

PS - F U Pubes...
Real Mature.  She's not trashing the man.  NO ONE here is saying he put on a bad show.  Learn to read and stop being so ignorant and abusive of other people's opinions. 

Fear 2 Stop

• Rightous Bald Dude
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 21, 2011, 08:27:24 PM »
Judgemental fuckers.

Thats kind of unfair/inappropriate.  We're not judging Scott as all!  We just have a difference of opinion from yours. 

PS - F U Pubes...
Real Mature.  She's not trashing the man.  NO ONE here is saying he put on a bad show.  Learn to read and stop being so ignorant and abusive of other people's opinions. 

She's not trashing Scott, but she's been trashing those that have been defending him! To me, that's a million times worse. How mature is it when she's calling us "ass lickers"? That goes beyond a simple "difference of opinion" and into outright hostility.

The fact is the people who were there don't understand that we all wanted to be there and would have waited a billion hours to see him...and the people who were there waited and say we don't understand...

Exactly. Hell, I may not even be alive by the time he ever comes back to Houston.

Meh.

Casual

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 21, 2011, 08:47:01 PM »
Judgemental fuckers.

PS - F U Pubes...

She's not trashing Scott, but she's been trashing those that have been defending him! To me, that's a million times worse. How mature is it when she's calling us "ass lickers"? That goes beyond a simple "difference of opinion" and into outright hostility.

Exactly. Hell, I may not even be alive by the time he ever comes back to Houston.

Meh.

I agree with you Fear 2 Stop.  The most hypocritical part is that Peebs is probably one of the most obsessive Weiland fans there are.   Now all of a sudden because she feels Scott didn't make time for HER, she is taking it all personal and throwing a tantrum like a little 6 year old girl that didn't get everything she wanted for her birthday party.  It was really rude to attack other people for defending Scott.  Ass lickers? well I don't have a tattoo of Scott Weiland's face like she does...she's branded!   And Peebs has defended him through way worse shit to the point of being an enabler..  Ok you missed most of the concert, fucking deal with it instead of continuing to cry and attack ppl who still support Scott.  I probably won't even be at the LA show because I have shit to do the next day.  I'm probably just gonna go to the signing and  skip the show, no big deal, I'm not gonna come on here bitching and crying cuz I feel like Scott doesn't love me enough. 

Stop That Pigeon

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 21, 2011, 09:47:04 PM »

PS - F U Pubes...

You are an idiot and you are seriously testing my "no smites" policy.

Judgemental fuckers.

PS - F U Pubes...

Meh.

I agree with you Fear 2 Stop.  The most hypocritical part is that Peebs is probably one of the most obsessive Weiland fans there are.   Now all of a sudden because she feels Scott didn't make time for HER, she is taking it all personal and throwing a tantrum like a little 6 year old girl that didn't get everything she wanted for her birthday party.  It was really rude to attack other people for defending Scott.  Ass lickers? well I don't have a tattoo of Scott Weiland's face like she does...she's branded!   And Peebs has defended him through way worse shit to the point of being an enabler..  Ok you missed most of the concert, fucking deal with it instead of continuing to cry and attack ppl who still support Scott.  I probably won't even be at the LA show because I have shit to do the next day.  I'm probably just gonna go to the signing and  skip the show, no big deal, I'm not gonna come on here bitching and crying cuz I feel like Scott doesn't love me enough. 

This is bullshit. Turning the whole thing on it's head and saying you can't complain because you accepted it in the past is rubbish - people have the right to say "enough" regardless.

Do you think it's easy for die-hard fans to be so critical? Do you think they do it on a whim?

This forum is for STP fans, not SW disciples. And no, I would not wait hours, not for anyone. That's fucking pathetic.

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 21, 2011, 10:10:48 PM »
I can't believe people are still going at it in this thread.

Yes, Scott showed up late.

Yes, Scott always shows up late.

Oh well. Either become a fan of somebody who shows up on time, or don't. Either way. Just shush.
Bleeda blooda

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 21, 2011, 11:06:09 PM »
For those of you who were at the show & feel upset. I'm truely sorry for you. Sorry he went on too late for most of you to feel satisfied with what seemed to be a unique show. And its sad that things happend the way they did. Whatever turn of events caused for a late starting show & ruined what should have been a magical night.

For those who say theve lost respect for Scott, that's a shame. Because he's a brilliant performer. One of the best of this generation that we'll ever be able to be a witness to. But for those of you that said it, will walk the walk & not go see him perform anymore. Spare yourselves & us the having to live with the aftermath.

All this has done for me, is made me not even care to bother about coming on here when I get a chance after the signing & show next week. Which is a shame for those fans who would love to hear about it from someone who will be there. But I'm not the only one on here who's going, so you'll have your report of the nights events.

I hope that in time some of you will calm down & just move on. Or not & spare yourselves the time, trouble, and anger that you've felt recently.

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 22, 2011, 01:53:37 AM »
MEL!! I wanna hear all about it!
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 22, 2011, 02:42:01 AM »
MEL!! I wanna hear all about it!

That's what my FB & BG's pages are for. Haha!