October 02, 2024, 02:26:36 PM

Author Topic: SWB at Gramercy Theatre - May 17th  (Read 51661 times)

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: SWB at Gramercy Theatre - May 17th
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 12:23:29 AM »
Am I the only one that truly hates Robin?

First all that Prince bullshit, and now this?!   ;)
you love me. You know you love me. :p
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2011, 12:26:22 AM »
I got my tickets! Ive been to this venue a couple of times before but not since they have had the fast lane ticket thing, has anyone done it before? I bought it but I have no idea what it really does

I've only had a "fast pass" once at Irving Plaza. It got you in like 10 or 15 min before the general people. And you were with me for the Star Parking at Starland. Remember we were let in earlier than the other line?
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

toysintheattic

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2011, 03:09:53 AM »
Oh yeah I remember that! It was freezing that night we couldn't wait to get inside haha
Never Trust Them Dirty Liars

Casper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2011, 04:31:15 AM »
I got my tickets! Ive been to this venue a couple of times before but not since they have had the fast lane ticket thing, has anyone done it before? I bought it but I have no idea what it really does

I've only had a "fast pass" once at Irving Plaza. It got you in like 10 or 15 min before the general people. And you were with me for the Star Parking at Starland. Remember we were let in earlier than the other line?

Was that VR in 05?
adhesive love

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 07:13:26 AM »

Was that VR in 05?

yea NYE. I forgot you were there too!! lol ;-)
This could be a NYE reunion

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 06:35:45 PM »
Am I the only one that truly hates Robin?

First all that Prince bullshit, and now this?!   ;)
you love me. You know you love me. :p

Dammit.  You're right.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

CritterTypeThing

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 05:21:03 PM »
The fast pass is kinda silly for this venue.  I've been there a handful of times and you can pretty much walk right up to within 2 people between you and the gate.  And especially the 4 or 5 SW solo shows I've been to, a good amount of people just kinda mellow out and groove along, not a push fest like an STP show, so it shouldn't be too hard to weave through the crowd.

I've only done fast pass if it's a place that zones off the floor.  And I definitely won't give this venue any more $$$ when you talk about a $25 ticket, but with an additional $10 surcharge!!! I know they need to make money but cmon nearly 50% additional surcharge?!?!
Hold me closer.....closer.....let me go!

My STP Concertology:  6/22/01, 10/26/01, 4/21/02, 4/23/02, 5/18/08, 5/26/08, 5/31/08, 8/6/08, 8/8/08, 8/10/08, 7/17/09, 5/18/10, 9/3/10, 9/4/10, 7/25/11, 7/26/11, 9/10/11, 9/1/12, 5/6/18

cotis

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cotisproductions.com
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 10:55:21 PM »
Count me in!

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2011, 12:45:38 AM »
JVC U.S.A. Do we have any Scott Weiland fans in the house? We heard he's signing autographed copies of his memoir at Barnes & Noble Union Square in NYC on May 17th. Click on the 'Scott Weiland Sweeps' tab for a chance to win a signed copy of Scott Weiland's memoir, a meet & greet at his book signing and tickets to his live show at Gramercy Theatre.
I just saw this on FB

What is the point of giving away a signed copy to someone who can easily get one in the same day as the show?
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2011, 04:06:14 AM »
JVC U.S.A. Do we have any Scott Weiland fans in the house? We heard he's signing autographed copies of his memoir at Barnes & Noble Union Square in NYC on May 17th. Click on the 'Scott Weiland Sweeps' tab for a chance to win a signed copy of Scott Weiland's memoir, a meet & greet at his book signing and tickets to his live show at Gramercy Theatre.
I just saw this on FB
lol i am planning on winning this lol... I have my bags packed hahaha
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Casper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2011, 02:38:56 AM »
This the first show of his mini solo book tour concert series?
adhesive love

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2011, 02:40:37 AM »
There is only this and the one in LA for the book signings...is this show sold out?...part of me just wants to go...that is pretty far to travel by myself prego
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2011, 10:57:24 PM »
I just saw this on FB
lol i am planning on winning this lol... I have my bags packed hahaha
If it's you, you can have it ;)
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

scottieslittlesoftie

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • STONED M*F* PILOTS - Tribute To The Stone Temple Pilots
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2011, 01:21:53 AM »
If anyone needs tickets to the NYC show, I have 2.... it's sold out and the 2 people that were going to go with me have bailed so if you're interested, please PM me........ I'll be in NYC next Mon.......

Tyrant

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2011, 08:22:47 AM »
Doug Grean:
Hey everyone attending these upcoming SW shows, just want to let you guys know we are playing a short set of material we've never played live before. It will be very interesting but also very different from other shows. Just want you all to be mentally prepared.
No requests please. The list is already set and you guys couldn't guess in a million years what it is. So don't worry about it.
Can we really find
A lovely magic place we dream of?

"Well hell, sometimes it is difficult to take a shower with a broken heart" - Scott Weiland