September 19, 2024, 10:21:33 PM

Author Topic: See you later!  (Read 11800 times)

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Re: See you later!
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2011, 01:15:57 AM »
::)

What a shocker. At 32, its pretty sad you have nothing better to do than try to piss people off on an Internet forum. Having said that, now I actually feel bad for hurting the feelings of someone so desperate for attention. So, I'm sorry.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2011, 01:19:37 AM »
Oh boy what a shock...crybaby
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2011, 01:28:58 AM »
STPGURL.....apology accepted. Yeah, it is pretty sad at 32, spot on.
Lets all just be love and peace from now on, I`ve taken my chill pills and had a nice cup of tea. The shaking has subsided now :)

CMCRACKERJACK... ??   Whaaaaa, me want bottle of milksy.

To anyone else hating on me, I love you all, even the dizzy ones who cant write poetry as inspired as I.
Its OK not to be as great as I am, dont hate the great.

Ta ta.

Silver guns and Candybars

Re: See you later! TY
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2011, 01:34:39 AM »
Ill go ahead and take that comment back, seeing now that we are all back to our loving ways
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 01:36:33 AM by Silver guns and Candybars »

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2011, 03:56:24 PM »
STPGURL.....apology accepted. Yeah, it is pretty sad at 32, spot on.
Lets all just be love and peace from now on, I`ve taken my chill pills and had a nice cup of tea. The shaking has subsided now :)

CMCRACKERJACK... ??   Whaaaaa, me want bottle of milksy.

To anyone else hating on me, I love you all, even the dizzy ones who cant write poetry as inspired as I.
Its OK not to be as great as I am, dont hate the great.

Ta ta.

1: you're very immature for 32. Is this your first computer with internet access because you're acting like a troll.

2: that nicolecary girl was doing way more troll-ish, things outside BE, more like boardering stalker-ish and down like creepy than what was happening on this forum to some of the members. BUT maybe you can find her on FB or MS & become besties...
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2011, 08:48:43 PM »
OK peebles...thank you for your advice. Lets do away with the answer question style of posting. Its not my first computer but it is my first experience consorting with dizzy jealous beeatches.... its quite the turn on, believe me!
And to add, I wish not to blend my time with the likes of NICOLEn`GRAVY...I am not a pedo peephole and I nay think my wife would approve. I will leave that to the 20 plus witches like yourself, that enjoy ridiculing a child.
P.S...thank you for your comment you DIZZZZZZY beautiful talent of a lady!

COME ON!!! YOU intelligent STP fans....you CANT think I`m serious!!!!?
I LOVE IT, I am sad, as sad as the mofos relying to my BULLSHIT!  I am a geniune stp fan, as long as all of you....I am just not as cool because my feeble hands haven't posted as much SHIT as a much of you all. HUH huh.
I will furiously play with myself and think of you all as amazing people.

P.S head over to the poetry thread...you WILL learn to love me. x

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2011, 09:29:44 PM »
Why not show your wife what you're up to, acting like a child and intentionally trying to rile people up for no reason. I bet she'd put your ass to work and find plenty of other things for you to do.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2011, 09:52:45 PM »

HAHAHAHAHH....300 views and dozens of amusing replies! Amazing! I have to say I'm rather touched.
You really thing I`d be limping off the forums with my penis between my legs? Some funny folk on ere!
STPGURL is my favorite, I actually kinda like your mean spirited little digs, I do not know why ( I`m sure your a pretty cool person in real life ). You honestly think Id have the audacity to post POETRY and take myself seriously? Like this one...??

Up skirt....

Have you a patrol car,
a ship or a bag of salt...Up skirt?
Newcastle brown, trickles down.
Is Roy Castle playing your pipe?
Has Cheryl Baker been scrambling your eggs ( beating your bacon )?
...setting the record straight?
Jimmy Saville sits po-faced, expecting, in a mint green nightie.
Up skirt, on the pier of cod.

Actually that is a rather amazing poem, I`ll admit...not the best example to make my point. HAHAHAH brilliant. Nah, Ill stick around...too much fun. Come on girls n` boys, I'm a sensitive little chappy but I'm not THAT sensitive! I just wanted to stick up for Paz. And I still think you're all jealous bitches. Love, peace and bacon. xx
Your favorite forum member and spiritual guide,
Andy

Charlie Sheen would not happen to be your hero, would he?

I think he's just high on Charlie Sheen.
If you only knew..

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2011, 10:26:23 PM »
Why not show your wife what you're up to, acting like a child and intentionally trying to rile people up for no reason. I bet she'd put your ass to work and find plenty of other things for you to do.

Nah, shes cooking at the moment. Now go look after your husband woman.

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2011, 10:27:14 PM »
I am high AS Charlie clean Lounge pie. Thanks :P

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2011, 10:42:44 PM »

P.S head over to the poetry thread...you WILL learn to love me. x

I find that bloody unlikely.  I'm just patiently waiting till you are banned since you are only here to stir up trouble and offer nothing relevant or remotely interesting to the board (p.s your poetry stinks).  You realize you are in a losing battle here right?  Most of us have been here for a decade and have known each other just as long or longer...you are pretty much nothing more than a pesky mosquito to be swatted at.

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2011, 10:48:29 PM »
I find that bloody unlikely.  I'm just patiently waiting till you are   banned since you are only here to stir up trouble and offer nothing   relevant or remotely interesting to the board (p.s your poetry stinks).    You realize you are in a losing battle here right?  Most of us have   been here for a decade and have known each other just as long or   longer...you are pretty much nothing more than a pesky mosquito to be   swatted at.

Errrr......no. If I am banned, fine. If not, fine. My poetry stinks beacuse I am not a poet, little boy...I never announced it so. You have been here a decade?...wow! Pretty awesome. Ive been an STP fan since CORE and been alive longer than you...do I get a cookie? You could not swat me like a mosquito because your hands are too small. See you buddykins. xx

Silver guns and Candybars

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2011, 10:50:00 PM »
this andy guy is getting a  little too creepy. Possibly a child molester.
Tyrant can we get the ball rolling on banning this guys ip address?
Hes taking attention away from the band.

robrhre

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Grab the hate and drown it out
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2011, 10:50:37 PM »
Can you just leave or start talking about STP? At least something related to music?
MM 3/10/09 STP 10/6/09 EC 6/19/10 SP7/16/10
STP 10/19/10 3EB 5/11/11 B182 8/12/11
Godsmack 8/16/11 Incubus 9/17/11
Foo's 11/8/11 Bush 12/2/11 JA 3/10/12 Bush 8/1/12
3DG 10/27/12 SW 11/29/12 SW 3/11/13 SW 8-20-13 Pepper 9/14/13 CTE 10/25/13 AM! 1/15/14 Weezer 4/1/14

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2011, 10:51:15 PM »
Yep...I enjoy molesting 30 year old children.