September 19, 2024, 10:22:21 PM

Author Topic: See you later!  (Read 11801 times)

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
Re: See you later!
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2011, 04:56:55 AM »
I gottcha.  It almost looks like they got a Weiland look-a-like to replace him a long time ago during the mid to late 90's.  And same thing regarding YouTube, I love watching the vintage 93' videos and love the NO.4 vids too.
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2011, 06:54:08 AM »
BWAHAHAHAHA I betcha 10000000 he will reregister as someone else

I still say Andy is the same person as nicolescary.  :D

Definitely! she did the exact same thing "I'm leaving the forum, can you help me to?"
BUSTED as sPaz Andynicole mwahahah
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2011, 07:44:04 AM »
You guys need to catch me up on this!! What did he do?! Was he related to nicolecary?!
If you only knew..

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2011, 07:45:47 AM »
You guys need to catch me up on this!! What did he do?! Was he related to nicolecary?!

I've more or less been ignoring this thread, so I agree, let's get a summary of the thread's notable posts so far.
Bleeda blooda

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2011, 01:58:25 PM »
He snapped on the Paz thread and basically got holier than thou on us talking about how terrible we were...then Peebs quoted some of his posts about him talking shit about Paz too...we kinda had a field day with that, and he starting crying and his attention seeking posts like this with him leaving..in a nutshell
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2011, 07:50:42 PM »
HAHAHAHAHH....300 views and dozens of amusing replies! Amazing! I have to say I'm rather touched.
You really thing I`d be limping off the forums with my penis between my legs? Some funny folk on ere!
STPGURL is my favorite, I actually kinda like your mean spirited little digs, I do not know why ( I`m sure your a pretty cool person in real life ). You honestly think Id have the audacity to post POETRY and take myself seriously? Like this one...??

Up skirt....

Have you a patrol car,
a ship or a bag of salt...Up skirt?
Newcastle brown, trickles down.
Is Roy Castle playing your pipe?
Has Cheryl Baker been scrambling your eggs ( beating your bacon )?
...setting the record straight?
Jimmy Saville sits po-faced, expecting, in a mint green nightie.
Up skirt, on the pier of cod.

Actually that is a rather amazing poem, I`ll admit...not the best example to make my point. HAHAHAH brilliant. Nah, Ill stick around...too much fun. Come on girls n` boys, I'm a sensitive little chappy but I'm not THAT sensitive! I just wanted to stick up for Paz. And I still think you're all jealous bitches. Love, peace and bacon. xx
Your favorite forum member and spiritual guide,
Andy

stpunderground

• Sky Captain
  • Clean a politician and wash him with everpure
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2011, 07:59:36 PM »
Im just reading this thread for the first time... The "pleased to meet you, nice to know me" section usually always has some strange stuff going on!
Dead fish don't swim around in jealous tides

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2011, 08:08:38 PM »
HAHAHAHAHH....300 views and dozens of amusing replies! Amazing! I have to say I'm rather touched.
You really thing I`d be limping off the forums with my penis between my legs? Some funny folk on ere!
STPGURL is my favorite, I actually kinda like your mean spirited little digs, I do not know why ( I`m sure your a pretty cool person in real life ). You honestly think Id have the audacity to post POETRY and take myself seriously? Like this one...??

Up skirt....

Have you a patrol car,

Actually that is a rather amazing poem, I`ll admit...not the best example to make my point. HAHAHAH brilliant. Nah, Ill stick around...too much fun. Come on girls n` boys, I'm a sensitive little chappy but I'm not THAT sensitive! I just wanted to stick up for Paz. And I still think you're all jealous bitches. Love, peace and bacon. xx
Andy

Charlie Sheen would not happen to be your hero, would he?
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2011, 08:11:09 PM »
Actually now you mention it. :)

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2011, 08:41:46 PM »
He snapped on the Paz thread and basically got holier than thou on us talking about how terrible we were...then Peebs quoted some of his posts about him talking shit about Paz too...we kinda had a field day with that, and he starting crying and his attention seeking posts like this with him leaving..in a nutshell

It's always Peeb's fault ;)

But what did I say??? They say they're leaving....but they never leave...
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2011, 08:51:28 PM »

Up skirt....

Have you a patrol car,

Andy

1.  I thought you were leaving?

2.  You have issues.

We ran Nicolecary off the board for being a weirdo/creep let's see how long you last.

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2011, 09:04:17 PM »
1.  I NEVER actually said I was leaving...I said see you later! Presumptuous little bunny x

2. Dont we all son?

You ran someone off the board? Like a bully boy, right? Go get your flock of sheep first and try your best son...dont think you're up to the job by yourself. That comment sounds suspiciously like bullying to me. You can ignore me if you wish, you dont have to take the bait.
Or you can lay it on me....wow, the Internet is sooooo scary!  ;D

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2011, 10:05:02 PM »
I have checked out the old posts of this Nicolecary whom you speak of and I will say three things....
1. I am not a 15 year old girl, so therefore I am not Nicolecary.
2. I think its disgusting that grown up people would take the piss out of this KID! As an ADULT you should be fucking ashamed! Whats that going to do to her confidence growing up? You go on about how fucking crazy or stupid someone is...LIKE WEILAND with bi-polar right? How do you who you are really talking to, what if the poor mite had mental issues? You argue with a kid? Fucking idiots!!!! I will do my best to look at peoples profiles in future to make sure I'm not getting into a limp wristed keyboard battle ;D with a child.
3. You can say what yer like to me, as a 32 year old man I can deal with it...I find it all highly amusing!
If you pick on me and not a kid thats cool. Bring it on! I`ll be listening to CORE super loud as I furiously throw out a cuss or two back in yer faces!!!
OK, I'm off to eat 4 chocolate donuts and do some ab exercises in front of the box to prepare for battle.

P.S  I DO have issues lazy divvy.....I`m a professional paid artist, its my job to have issues! Nice way to earn a living. ;)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 10:07:57 PM by Andy »

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2011, 10:08:22 PM »
Oh, to have mod powers...
*sigh*

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot