September 20, 2024, 03:56:28 AM

Author Topic: See you later!  (Read 11815 times)

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
Re: See you later!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 06:05:15 PM »
'0.078 posts per day':)

I have found nothing but peace on this board...

So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade

robrhre

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Grab the hate and drown it out
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 06:06:37 PM »
Hal is the funniest on that show, that guy is badass on Breaking Bad too.
MM 3/10/09 STP 10/6/09 EC 6/19/10 SP7/16/10
STP 10/19/10 3EB 5/11/11 B182 8/12/11
Godsmack 8/16/11 Incubus 9/17/11
Foo's 11/8/11 Bush 12/2/11 JA 3/10/12 Bush 8/1/12
3DG 10/27/12 SW 11/29/12 SW 3/11/13 SW 8-20-13 Pepper 9/14/13 CTE 10/25/13 AM! 1/15/14 Weezer 4/1/14

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 06:12:28 PM »
Totally off-topic, but STPGurl, I dig your new GIF! Malcolm in the Middle was such a funny show, though Muniz is a prick. My band was supposed to open for his, but I believe his personal life got in the way and the show got cancelled.

Haha - thanks!  I didn't know he was in a band - and it saddens me to hear that he's not a cool guy.  In his defense, though, most child actors live fairly tortured lives, maybe all the fame and pressure just got to him.  I don't know how I would be able to handle that sort of thing - and I'm a grown adult!  Not to mention the fact that since Malcolm ITM and Cody Banks, I don't think he's had much of a career.  It must be hard being adored one moment and forgotten the next.

@ Rob - Hal is my favorite character on the show, as well.  He absolutely cracks me up - I love the speed walking episode and the one where he takes time off work to create his "masterpiece."  :)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

laura

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Too Cool Queenie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 06:36:36 PM »

Bye bye, love.  I'll miss you.   :-*
I am
Trampled under sole of another man's shoes
Guess I walked too softly.--S. Weiland

MartyMcFly

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 07:04:06 PM »
You can hunt for the hunter...he's got no where to hide

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 07:50:20 PM »
Nice! That movie is a classic!
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 07:56:48 PM »

BWAHAHAHAHA I betcha 10000000 he will reregister as someone else
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2011, 09:12:45 PM »

I still say Andy is the same person as nicolescary.  :D
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 10:02:05 PM »

Oh my God it's like she's trying to stuff 2 baloons into her mouth.

Huckleberry

• Ground Personnel
  • Wish you were here....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2011, 10:13:34 PM »
Haha, Andy didn't get the forum-idea. Bummer.
Btw: emo-poem did suck. Had a good laugh though. Try on buddy (i know you read these posts)%

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2011, 11:29:12 PM »
To be honest, it was ok for him to write that 1st post...sure he would have got some reaction but most of us are good at giving a response and then not dragging it out further.  It would have just faded.
But then he had to go on about turning over leaves and being a dick back then and not being one now and realising his mistakes and shit.  It's like he became a born again board-christian.

I can write that I think Scott is more or less brain dead now, that Mary is an attention seeking whore, that Seven Caged Tigers does nothing for me, that Scott was ugly back in 1992 and I am more than positive that he's had some sort of facial reconstructive surgery, that I hate STP when then go all Bowie or Beatles, AND that I think they are more or less boring on stage since they got back togther.

Then comes the swarm of attack and smites.

Then I say 'it's just my opinion, case closed'.  And I remain a loyal board memeber (or bored memeber, because some of the topics on this board are fucking boring..).

Now, don't attack me, and disregard everything I just said, because even though they are not lies, they are my deepest and darkest views that I would not goad or provoke this board with, because I realise I am in the tiny minority and I don't like pissing people of just for the sake of it.  I HAVE a social life where I can do that regulary.

But damn it feels good to say some things out loud  ;)

ShaneC

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 11:40:10 PM »
Yeah, well, I'm NOT leaving!

You dirty pirate hooker. Go back to your home on Whore Island!

- Ron Burgundy

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2011, 11:44:26 PM »
Its been fun and an eye opener, some nice people here.

Bleeda blooda

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2011, 04:04:07 AM »

I can write that I think Scott is more or less brain dead now, that Mary is an attention seeking whore, that Seven Caged Tigers does nothing for me, that Scott was ugly back in 1992 and I am more than positive that he's had some sort of facial reconstructive surgery, that I hate STP when then go all Bowie or Beatles, AND that I think they are more or less boring on stage since they got back togther.

I agree with ya along these lines - the only cool thing about Seven Caged Tigers is the name of the song, and likewise, I like the tougher side of STP although I really like the Beatlesque Lady Picture Show.  But I have always thought that Scott looked as cool as shit because he was kind of buff and had the kickin' side burns back in the Core days.  On the issue of his face, do you think that is just because of the drugs and not surgery? 

And I'm not going to smite you for this but  why don't you feel they are fun to watch on stage.  Dean is always doing his head bob thing and gettin' into it although he's the old guy, and Rob has that strut thing going and is always interactive with the crowd, and we know Scott loves to dance.  Now Eric could be described as a bit boring, but lately he has been pounding the drums with more emotion.  They definitely put more of their heart and soul into their performance than 90% of bands out there.  Not wanting to start an argument, just would like to see what you have to say.

BTW - I believe Scott does seem to have lost a lot of his intellectual knowledge.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 04:07:31 AM by DeadAndNotForSale »
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2011, 04:31:25 AM »

On the issue of his face, do you think that is just because of the drugs and not surgery?
I have firmly defended to everyone that the change is all to do with the drugs and weight loss and just getting older.  And there is absolutely no evidence to prove any kind of surgery.  But deep down I've always thought that the change in facial structure is just too severe to be just losing baby fat...the prominent jaw and underbite he had back in early 90s is completley different, even the way he used to sing (his face and mouth, not his voice) is different when he had the underbite.  Maybe he just changed his teeth which made his mouth appearence change, but I still can't look at both pics and deny there's something different.  He's putting on weight again now and his face has got rounder but his jaw hasn't started to stick out like when he was younger..

And I'm not going to smite you for this but  why don't you feel they are   fun to watch on stage.  Dean is always doing his head bob thing and   gettin' into it although he's the old guy, and Rob has that strut thing   going and is always interactive with the crowd, and we know Scott loves   to dance.  Now Eric could be described as a bit boring, but lately he   has been pounding the drums with more emotion.  They definitely put more   of their heart and soul into their performance than 90% of bands out   there.  Not wanting to start an argument, just would like to see what   you have to say.
This was just me being argumentative.  I love the boys on stage.  I love Rob's showmanship and Dean's energy, and I love that Scott is getting back some of his old self.  The only thing I can say is that nowadays the shows are more about the old songs and giving the fans what they came to hear, and less about the visual performance...which is completely fine considering they are much older and we can't really expect Scott to be stripping down to his pants anymore.  So yeah, I do think they still have a lot of soul and I'm not complaining at all.  But I still go back and watch the old concert videos when I want to see STP, rather than putting on the videos of some of the current shows.  That's all I meant...