September 20, 2024, 03:25:50 AM

Author Topic: Confessions of a Smiter  (Read 28342 times)

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Re: Confessions of a Smiter
« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2011, 03:10:30 PM »
I had a clean record until recently, but someone (or two someone's) decided to smite me. No idea what thread got me smited, but apparently you can't please everyone.   ::)

:o
I'm sure there's more to come no matter what is said, so I might as well let the real opinions flow now...  ;) :)

Oh, and totally OT, but I have a lady boner for Silver guns and Candybars.

Aw you've made me blush  :)
I hope STPgurl doesn't see this she will get extremely jealous.
She keeps texting me to move to Cleveland, I can't move there because of the coldness and she can't move in  with me because of the dolphins.

Its just the cold that is keeping you from Cleveland?  We can't be together just because of the weather?  My husband and newborn don't frighten you, but the idea of snow does. Haha. It doesn't get THAT cold here. Its not like I live in Buffalo!

Damn. Guess it just wasn't meant to be between you and I. :(
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

DankoJones

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2011, 03:36:25 PM »
" .. missing Cleveland but not the snow .. "
"There's a dusty rose where the promise of love used to be"

Silver guns and Candybars

« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2011, 04:53:05 PM »
I had a clean record until recently, but someone (or two someone's) decided to smite me. No idea what thread got me smited, but apparently you can't please everyone.   ::)

I'm sure there's more to come no matter what is said, so I might as well let the real opinions flow now...  ;) :)

She keeps texting me to move to Cleveland, I can't move there because of the coldness and she can't move in  with me because of the dolphins.

Its just the cold that is keeping you from Cleveland?  We can't be together just because of the weather?  My husband and newborn don't frighten you, but the idea of snow does. Haha. It doesn't get THAT cold here. Its not like I live in Buffalo!

Damn. Guess it just wasn't meant to be between you and I. :(

"So much depends on the weather."
Oh so true.
I have thin skin, I turn red in the cold   :-[
Ill just give your husband my girlfriend so we'll be even, just don't tell him she talks too much before the switcharoo goes down bc he might bail.
And your kids, as long as they agree to become Chargers and Padres fans I will take them in.
I will hook them up with some beautiful tats  :)

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 30, 2011, 06:22:31 PM »
I'd been doing good with keeping my smites low until Renatozerga, (I can't remember his name.  The one who posted around 100 threads each for a specific video)  I'm pretty sure he's given me my last 2 0r 3.  Oh well I'll wear them as badges of honor lol.

Did he get banned or something? Lol

He hasn't been bombarding us with videos so my guess would be yes.  We can only hope right?  He had 1 or 2 really cool videos then just started posting their youtube library pretty much. 
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011
September 13th 2011(cancelled day of)

Sinnamon Toast

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 02, 2011, 01:20:02 AM »

Oh, but who could resist your witty posts?  Who doesn't get turned on by that mugshot of Scott?!?  I'm just sayin' that out of everyone on here, your posts have regularly made me laugh so hard that I have cried a few times.  It has been so good for me.  As for STPgurl, I applaud her taste.  I suspect it is an "Aries Thing." 
Are you good and lubed up?

Sinnamon Toast

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 02, 2011, 01:24:47 AM »

I know right.  Hey, I am all for the smites if I have earned it.  However, I am a "newbie" here.  Despite my personality & without kissing ass, I have been keeping it nice and neutral until I earn my stripes.  I have yet to post anything even remotely "controversial."  Perhaps that is the problem.  Fuck it. 

Yeah, it's best to keep it real here.  Whatever you say (or don't say) is bound to rub someone the wrong way, but that just makes this more fun and interesting for everyone.

A while back, my avatar was an awesome picture of Paz de la Huerta.  I thought it was quite funny, but apparently no one else here did, because I got bombarded with smites  :( .  I seem to be faring a little better with the photo of Ms. Love (initially I wasn't sure how that one was going to go over).  But I do think it's a great picture of her.

Anyway...I guess you can consider yourselves initiated :) .  So welcome!

Thanks, Laura.  I was a snoopy guest on here for about a month prior to joining.  When reading through this thread, I saw that some were very "put off" by the Spaz pic.  Personally, I would have applauded you for the humor of it!  That creature is so unusual, so fucked up...and thus, funny as hell!   :-*
Are you good and lubed up?

Casual

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2011, 07:43:38 PM »
I confess I gave STP92 his last four smites.  I'm gonna try to get him up to my number because we are BFF's and BFF's should have the same number of smites. 

Vaporized

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2011, 08:35:22 PM »
I love smites.
Take it.

VegasCrackerman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "so much depends on the weather"
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2011, 08:55:51 PM »
I think we need to get some you day jobs...
2016 Concerts:
6/3 Vanilla Ice
6/8 The Cure
6/25 Public Enemy

Vaporized

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 01, 2011, 10:53:08 PM »

The same could be said for you.

I have one. Thanks.

Have your first...
Take it.

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2011, 01:43:03 AM »

I have one. Thanks.

Have your first...

Ouch!
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

Casual

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2011, 04:07:14 AM »
I have a job also.  I'll try not to be such a dick now since I've probably pissed a lot of you off.  I don't have a BFF anymore though.   They didn't want my lurrv.    :'(   update: ok we made up now.   

Vaporized...are you named after the pot smoking device "the vaporizor"?...if so, I will applaud you for that. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:49:05 AM by Casual »

« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2011, 04:40:07 AM »
I confess I gave STP92 his last four smites.  I'm gonna try to get him up to my number because we are BFF's and BFF's should have the same number of smites.

I smited you for smiting STP92.
Then shortly afterwards I smited STP92.

« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2011, 06:57:45 AM »

I have one. Thanks.

Have your first...

Hey everyone look, the thirty something year old troll is at it again!
Glad to hear you have a job I was worried about you
I hope you save up enough money to get your own place one day.
Don't try rush it though.
Just remember, baby steps.

VegasCrackerman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "so much depends on the weather"
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2011, 11:01:19 PM »
Hahaha - hilarious. 

@Vaporized, I guess I'm able to live on the golf course, drive my H3 or Mustang GT convertible, and go to pretty much any and all concerts I choose because I'm unemployed. 

Friendly tip - next time someone says "some of you", don't automatically think it applies to you.
2016 Concerts:
6/3 Vanilla Ice
6/8 The Cure
6/25 Public Enemy