September 20, 2024, 12:53:33 AM

Author Topic: Confessions of a Smiter  (Read 28321 times)

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Confessions of a Smiter
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2011, 03:46:17 AM »
Laura, I smited you a few times just cuz of your choice of avatar... nothing personal, but she makes me agro & I feel the need to cut her when I see her. And that's the best I can do, and I don't want to see her in person again (I felt I would get fleas, lice, an STD, etc). Hahaha!!
ahahahaha we don't wanna see her face!
I have REALLY been getting slammed lately.  Clearly there are no Paz fans on this board.  I am definitely not feeling the love.   :-*

We'll see if I fare any better with my new avatar.  I'm doubting it, though.

MUCH BETTER!! I love Crazy Courtney! I named my psycho hamster after her.

No more smites from me for the avatar.

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2011, 03:51:47 AM »
Laura, I smited you a few times just cuz of your choice of avatar... nothing personal, but she makes me agro & I feel the need to cut her when I see her. And that's the best I can do, and I don't want to see her in person again (I felt I would get fleas, lice, an STD, etc). Hahaha!!

You have such a way with words, my friend!  Fleas, lice, an STD,....etc.,......so very well said!!!!  And I know you are just dying to brush out her infested hair....not with a brush, but with a fine-tooth comb!!   ;D 

I'd love to smack that pout off her face. Or give her something to really pout about. I'll never forget that GLARES she gave me. And if Scott wasn't 2 inches from my face singing, I would have walked over & bitch slapped her. Stupid whore. Hahahaha!! I'm a fan, not a groupie. I wasn't trying to steal him away though I would've love to say I did. Sadly I'm not that hot to be able to.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2011, 04:01:02 AM »

You have such a way with words, my friend!  Fleas, lice, an STD,....etc.,......so very well said!!!!  And I know you are just dying to brush out her infested hair....not with a brush, but with a fine-tooth comb!!   ;D 

I'd love to smack that pout off her face. Or give her something to really pout about. I'll never forget that GLARES she gave me. And if Scott wasn't 2 inches from my face singing, I would have walked over & bitch slapped her. Stupid whore. Hahahaha!! I'm a fan, not a groupie. I wasn't trying to steal him away though I would've love to say I did. Sadly I'm not that hot to be able to.
you are wayyyyy hotter than her
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2011, 06:49:59 AM »

you are wayyyyy hotter than her

Awww you're sweet.

Silver guns and Candybars

« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2011, 12:06:04 AM »
I applauded robhre and loungefly
Robhre for the.anti pearl jam rant
Loungefly611 for calling my posts creative
I smited stpunderground for drinking all the orange juice.

Im smiting you for being a guy who's obsessed with shaving his own legs

Violet Skies

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2011, 08:19:10 PM »
Haha funny pic.
Water summons wind...wind makes fire dance...

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2011, 01:20:26 AM »
i smited andy for being andy
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Silver guns and Candybars

« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2011, 01:26:04 AM »
Somebodys been smiting templepilot on a daily basis for about two weeks now.
everytime he posts I notice his smites have gone up one or two.
finally im surpassed

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2011, 01:34:40 AM »
Somebodys been smiting templepilot on a daily basis for about two weeks now.
everytime he posts I notice his smites have gone up one or two.
finally im surpassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqOBBhRpnxE
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2011, 01:36:00 AM »
I actually haven't been smiting him, just needed an exuse for posting that vid. ;)
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

ShaneC

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2011, 02:11:47 AM »
Smites mean absolutely nothing.

However, If you say something on these forums, and people smite you for it, that person is just telling you that you hit their little weak spot. You can laugh about it. Its not a big deal, this is just a forum where we chat about music.

Please find me smite worthy.
You dirty pirate hooker. Go back to your home on Whore Island!

- Ron Burgundy

Robert DeNiro

« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2011, 07:42:26 AM »
I have smited robhre probaly three times. In my opinion he starts WAY too many threads and they are all really lame. Just my opinion brother feel free to smite away

robrhre

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Grab the hate and drown it out
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2011, 09:22:22 AM »
People like you piss me off, they come on a message board and take it way too seriously. Oh my God, you started a topic on that? Or that is in the wrong thread, don't you know that? Is your life really that care free where you worry about this throughout your daily life? But hey, your post are groundbreaking... I mean how many fucking Robert De Niro jokes I am going to have to hear from you? We get it, you are not him and it is supposed to be funny because he is way too important, busy, and many other things to post on this or any other site, hilarious.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 09:26:14 AM by robrhre »
MM 3/10/09 STP 10/6/09 EC 6/19/10 SP7/16/10
STP 10/19/10 3EB 5/11/11 B182 8/12/11
Godsmack 8/16/11 Incubus 9/17/11
Foo's 11/8/11 Bush 12/2/11 JA 3/10/12 Bush 8/1/12
3DG 10/27/12 SW 11/29/12 SW 3/11/13 SW 8-20-13 Pepper 9/14/13 CTE 10/25/13 AM! 1/15/14 Weezer 4/1/14

Robert DeNiro

« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2011, 02:14:00 PM »
pissed off from someone off the internet? lol. By no means do I take this site too seriously, I come here briefly for information and have so off and on for a couple of years. Great website

Why dont you just start a tour thread and list all the bands in there instead of doing a bunch of different threads for each band? They have very little replies as it is so maybe it would be a good idea for you.

robrhre

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Grab the hate and drown it out
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2011, 06:39:01 PM »
Well, because half the time I post on here it is while I am in the middle of studying for a class, and this just provides me with a slight break. The other half I am out doing something and I post on my phone. Sorry, I do not take time to thoroughly evaluate each post. What a d-bag if you smited me again, since I did not even smite you, yet.
MM 3/10/09 STP 10/6/09 EC 6/19/10 SP7/16/10
STP 10/19/10 3EB 5/11/11 B182 8/12/11
Godsmack 8/16/11 Incubus 9/17/11
Foo's 11/8/11 Bush 12/2/11 JA 3/10/12 Bush 8/1/12
3DG 10/27/12 SW 11/29/12 SW 3/11/13 SW 8-20-13 Pepper 9/14/13 CTE 10/25/13 AM! 1/15/14 Weezer 4/1/14