September 20, 2024, 12:46:36 AM

Author Topic: Confessions of a Smiter  (Read 28318 times)

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
Re: Confessions of a Smiter
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2011, 05:16:56 PM »
I smited Loungefly, because he appears to have a problem with my dislike for Pearl Jam.

And I smited you not because of you disliking PJ, but because of the ignorance of your post(s).

Then again, I forgot that you were a Blink 182 fan, so then I just laughed about it :)
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2011, 05:17:40 PM »
so I just applauded ShaneC because it looks like he's really hurting for applause and the applaud to smite ratio ain't looking so good for him. Kind of felt bad. I also applauded STPGurl cause she's pregnant and pregnant ladies are my heroes.

Lastly, I smited laura because Paz reviles me and making me look at that picture merits a smite like no other.

Just wanted to keep you updated on my forum activity, I know this is really crucial information to be aware of and I didn't want you guys to be missing out.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2011, 05:19:27 PM »
I smited Loungefly, because he appears to have a problem with my dislike for Pearl Jam.

And I smited you not because of you disliking PJ, but because of the ignorance of your post(s).

Then again, I forgot that you were a Blink 182 fan, so then I just laughed about it :)

Don't you like Creed and some other equally awful bands like Limp Bizkit? Sorry Loungefly, but my personal opinion (which is worth next to nothing) is that you shouldn't be criticizing people's taste in music when yours is so bad. Throwing stones out of a glass house bro!

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2011, 05:24:20 PM »

Don't you like Creed and some other equally awful bands like Limp Bizkit? Sorry Loungefly, but my personal opinion (which is worth next to nothing) is that you shouldn't be criticizing people's taste in music when yours is so bad. Throwing stones out of a glass house bro!

All of us like shit bands of some form of the other. I know it was a bit ignorant, but why not? Let it fly!

I am not the Creed fan. As far as LB goes, someone mistakened me for the Fred Durst some ten plus years ago, which is the main reason why I have his avatar. Do I like some of their material? I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't, but I listened to them ten years ago and rarely do now.
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

robrhre

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Grab the hate and drown it out
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2011, 07:40:17 PM »
Hey, Blink-182 tackled some very important issues on Enema of the State.
MM 3/10/09 STP 10/6/09 EC 6/19/10 SP7/16/10
STP 10/19/10 3EB 5/11/11 B182 8/12/11
Godsmack 8/16/11 Incubus 9/17/11
Foo's 11/8/11 Bush 12/2/11 JA 3/10/12 Bush 8/1/12
3DG 10/27/12 SW 11/29/12 SW 3/11/13 SW 8-20-13 Pepper 9/14/13 CTE 10/25/13 AM! 1/15/14 Weezer 4/1/14

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2011, 10:50:23 PM »
I liked blink during enema time frame..i liked Limp too back when they were cool...I jammed out to ace of base...so what lol =)
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2011, 04:00:49 AM »
Laura, I smited you a few times just cuz of your choice of avatar... nothing personal, but she makes me agro & I feel the need to cut her when I see her. And that's the best I can do, and I don't want to see her in person again (I felt I would get fleas, lice, an STD, etc). Hahaha!!

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2011, 04:30:14 AM »
Laura, I smited you a few times just cuz of your choice of avatar... nothing personal, but she makes me agro & I feel the need to cut her when I see her. And that's the best I can do, and I don't want to see her in person again (I felt I would get fleas, lice, an STD, etc). Hahaha!!
ahahahaha we don't wanna see her face!
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Silver guns and Candybars

« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2011, 04:51:43 AM »
I applauded robhre and loungefly
Robhre for the.anti pearl jam rant
Loungefly611 for calling my posts creative
I smited stpunderground for drinking all the orange juice.

laura

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Too Cool Queenie
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2011, 03:40:36 PM »
I have REALLY been getting slammed lately.  Clearly there are no Paz fans on this board.  I am definitely not feeling the love.   :-*

We'll see if I fare any better with my new avatar.  I'm doubting it, though.
I am
Trampled under sole of another man's shoes
Guess I walked too softly.--S. Weiland

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2011, 03:42:17 PM »
I have REALLY been getting slammed lately.  Clearly there are no Paz fans on this board.  I am definitely not feeling the love.   :-*

We'll see if I fare any better with my new avatar.  I'm doubting it, though.
Next you'll have a picture of Yoko Ono as your avatar :)
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2011, 08:57:33 PM »
I also applauded STPGurl cause she's pregnant and pregnant ladies are my heroes.

Awe!  I applauded you for considering lil ole' me a hero!  :)

I smited rob for smiting Scott. 

Then I smited Scott for still having more posts than me.

Side note: if stpunderground drank all MY orange juice, I'd rip his head off his neck and shove it up his ass.  DO NOT mess with my juice - or any of my food/drinks for that matter.  I'm like a mad dog and very possesive of my food items anymore.  :P
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

stpunderground

• Sky Captain
  • Clean a politician and wash him with everpure
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2011, 10:51:49 PM »
I also applauded STPGurl cause she's pregnant and pregnant ladies are my heroes.

Awe!  I applauded you for considering lil ole' me a hero!  :)

I smited rob for smiting Scott. 

Then I smited Scott for still having more posts than me.

Side note: if stpunderground drank all MY orange juice, I'd rip his head off his neck and shove it up his ass.  DO NOT mess with my juice - or any of my food/drinks for that matter.  I'm like a mad dog and very possesive of my food items anymore.  :P

stpgurl... Ill chug all your oj right in front of you then shove the empty carton up YOUR ass... then when I'm done ill go chug the milk, ill let you keep your neck though  :-P

Dead fish don't swim around in jealous tides

stpunderground

• Sky Captain
  • Clean a politician and wash him with everpure
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2011, 12:04:40 AM »
I applauded robhre and loungefly
Robhre for the.anti pearl jam rant
Loungefly611 for calling my posts creative
I smited stpunderground for drinking all the orange juice.

Im smiting you for being a guy who's obsessed with shaving his own legs
Dead fish don't swim around in jealous tides

purpleflowers

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2011, 12:47:47 AM »

You have such a way with words, my friend!  Fleas, lice, an STD,....etc.,......so very well said!!!!  And I know you are just dying to brush out her infested hair....not with a brush, but with a fine-tooth comb!!   ;D 
7/8/09 Cincinnati, OH
10/11/09 Columbus, OH
3/30/10 Louisville, KY - THE VERY BEST
8/25/10 Cincinnati, OH
7/19/11 Eastlake, OH