September 29, 2024, 10:25:57 PM

Author Topic: BelowEmpty Exclusive #5: 12 Bar Blues sessions - Martyn LeNoble & James Carbone  (Read 15660 times)

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
I know I can't be the only person to wonder where the hell that Divider video came from.I love the sound of the Divider demo.

I didn't know about that video until this post.  I don't know if it's because I'm preggo and constantly thinking about food or what, but SRW looks so absolutely delicious in it that I just want to eat him with a spoon.  Seriously.  He is completely scrumptious looking, and with a little chocolate sauce I bet he'd be more than delicious.  Now someone - go get me a glass of water - with lots of ice!!

I'm definitely a fan of Scott during the 12bb era, but he looked pretty sickly in that video and during that era in general. 

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
Also anyone remember the rumor of a song called "Flushings"?  I don't remember if it was rumored to be on No.4 or 12BB.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
I know I can't be the only person to wonder where the hell that Divider video came from.I love the sound of the Divider demo.

I didn't know about that video until this post.  I don't know if it's because I'm preggo and constantly thinking about food or what, but SRW looks so absolutely delicious in it that I just want to eat him with a spoon.  Seriously.  He is completely scrumptious looking, and with a little chocolate sauce I bet he'd be more than delicious.  Now someone - go get me a glass of water - with lots of ice!!

http://www.belowempty.com/forum/index.php?topic=2632.0

Haha. That's funny as hell. Leave me alone, I have "baby brain". :)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Stop That Pigeon

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile

Awww, bless. I can't say anything because, back when my wife was expecting, I was even more ditzy than her.   ;D

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile

http://www.belowempty.com/forum/index.php?topic=2632.0

I agree with every point in your post, and I don't have baby brain - whats my excuse?

Give me a hairy chested fucked up Scott to eat with sauce and a spoon any day of the week...
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
3 exclusives in a month or so, Tyrant you're loveable :-*

Fingers crossed for the rockumentary.
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
btw...Pete DiStefano is now following me on twitter (yea I got all fan girlish for a half a sec). I think he should be the next interview!!! :)
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)