September 27, 2024, 10:28:24 PM

Author Topic: best/worst user names  (Read 15092 times)

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: best/worst user names
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 10:07:22 PM »
I like shangri a lot as a user name

also
anyone who just used their first name would be my least fav usernames even though they are some of my fav people on here =)....sorry
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 10:39:42 PM »
Silvergun Batman is my favorite screen name on the forum. I seriously wish I had thought of that myself lol

And sorry, I'm not critical enough of screen names to have ever seen one and thought "that's just awful." So maybe I'll just go with mine as worst? lol
Grab the hate and drown it out...

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 10:45:26 PM »
Silvergun Batman is my favorite screen name on the forum. I seriously wish I had thought of that myself lol

And sorry, I'm not critical enough of screen names to have ever seen one and thought "that's just awful." So maybe I'll just go with mine as worst? lol

Yours is certainly not the worst.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCnZqg1RgGA
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 11:35:35 PM »
Worse than "the official drunk thread?" lol

Ooooh do we still have that?  Is taht where everyone writes when they get home drunk???  What a spectacular idea!!  Let's revive it please please pleeeease....!
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade

stpunderground

• Sky Captain
  • Clean a politician and wash him with everpure
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 12:40:26 AM »
Mine isn't that creative. I took my favorite song with the date of my birthday. GENIUS!

I wouldn't say that it's a bad name, but stpunderground  doesn't make sense to me. When have STP EVER been underground? No offense brother.

Not looking for brownie points here, but I do like TemplePilot and STPGurl. Simple, yet effective.

haha none taken... its actually the name of a band i was in when i was a junior in highschool.... 3/4 of our set were STP songs and we were playing in underground venues so i just kind of put the 2 together... not much of a thought process going on there on my part...
we did the under-rated more upbeat STP songs from core and no.4 that the average person wouldnt know ( heaven&hotrods, naked sunday, pruno, etc...)
the owners of those 2 venues we played at  thought we  actually wrote some of those tunes ourselves ... and of course we told them we did   ;) .. and they started giving us regular slots at their shows

and thats pretty much how we hustled gigs back then lol

Dead fish don't swim around in jealous tides

STPCreep

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 12:47:35 AM »
Mine's pretty lame, lol. When it comes to an STP board, I couldn't think of anything witty like "wittyscreenname" did. Oh well, I guess it's better than "STP_Fan" or "ilistentostp" or something like that

stpunderground

• Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 12:48:55 AM »
weird thread....

but id say lazy divey is the best.. btw is that just something random you made up?

the worst? ... how about nicolecary? i think so!

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 01:18:49 AM »
Of all the threads we've had on here, and there's been a lot of dumb/boring ones (including many started by me), this has got to be the worst.

Are you kidding? The official drunk thread where people write things while intoxicated is maybe the most genius/hilarious thread ever. In fact I wish people posted on it more often!

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 01:23:08 AM »
Mine's pretty damn original and creative. My IRL name is Dave. Even though it's not.
Bleeda blooda

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 01:38:07 AM »
weird thread....

but id say lazy divey is the best.. btw is that just something random you made up?

Lazy Divey is a Scott Weiland solo track that didn't make it on 12 Bar Blues but was released on the promo disc.  Scott even played the song live a couple of times during the initial promoting of 12 Bar Blues.   I've gone by Lazy Divey on STP boards since the 12 Bar Blues days. 

stpunderground

• Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 01:42:18 AM »
weird thread....

Lazy Divey is a Scott Weiland solo track that didn't make it on 12 Bar Blues but was released on the promo disc.  Scott even played the song live a couple of times during the initial promoting of 12 Bar Blues.   I've gone by Lazy Divey on STP boards since the 12 Bar Blues days.

wow i just had a brain fart.. listened to that song a couple of days ago

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 01:52:21 AM »
Of all the threads we've had on here, and there's been a lot of dumb/boring ones (including many started by me), this has got to be the worst.

Are you kidding? The official drunk thread where people write things while intoxicated is maybe the most genius/hilarious thread ever. In fact I wish people posted on it more often!
I can't find it with the search function.  Where is it?  I want it back.  WHERE'S THE DRUNK THREAD??? I NEED IT BACK!!

(STPUnderground - you get thumbs up from me for your story - anyone playing those STP songs and passing them off as their own deserves praise...)

Now give me the drunk thread...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 01:59:05 AM by Aylin »
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade

Silver guns and Candybars

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2011, 02:02:10 AM »
thanks. ill change mine to something more clever like .....uhh....silver guns and candybars?

how about silver guns and candybars jr?

Silver guns and Candybars

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2011, 02:06:46 AM »

Consider the source. Just saying.

my bad i forgot we had to be super serious all the time!
perhaps if i had known where this drunken thread was this topic would have not existed.
almost 30 comments in day? id say its a successful thread  ;D

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2011, 02:51:14 AM »
silvergun you keep putting a target on your back
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫