September 18, 2024, 11:34:14 PM

Author Topic: Scott's Ex-Girlfriend  (Read 26043 times)

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scott's Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2011, 10:10:22 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHA Thanks Peebs!!  I love when people think they are above others lol  way to totally contradict yourself andy....douche
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2011, 10:18:23 PM »
TURNING....

....over.... a...

new leaf? maybe?   ..maybe my drunk mind was regressing into a form of stupidness when I wrote that back then...maybe, I am ashamed by my PACK mentality? Have you wonderful wise people thought of that? And how can you top welcoming heartfelt people find the energy to rant and throw mud at this girl when its sooooooo OLD NEWS! I dont mind contradicting myself if I know that my headspace was entirelly wrong. Im just passing the message of love now. I have some incense if you want to buy.

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2011, 10:23:49 PM »
The body ages but the heart never grows old xx

barf bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bbblllllluuuughhhhhhh <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

??? Is that not beautiful....I was standing in moonlight, half naked, when I thought of that. You should read my latest poem.
I am sure you could write something quite beautiful if you tried.
Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.I have often got involved in silly situations or said things I definitely regret later....have you not? You must be pretty perfect then. I will endeavor to be more worthy next time I decide to post something on this wonderful forum.

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2011, 10:27:05 PM »
I have a target right now and I am running through the forest of this thread, waiting to be shot.
..... :P release the hounds!

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2011, 10:31:45 PM »
Robin - that was hysterical.   ;D

I'm with CMCracker - you're a douche.

You're soooo mature that you're above poking a little fun at someone, yet you get wasted and... post on Below Empty?  My college drinking days are long gone, but whenever I did party I was having too much fun and doing way cooler things than sitting on my computer posting to a message board.  Must have been a crappy party or a solo binge night?

And as far as "having feelings" and all that crap - Spaz is a "public figure" - she puts herself out there to be seen and talked about.  Those "bad hair days" you're talking about?  Yo - some of those are from red carpet events.  That's like forgetting to shower and do your hair on your wedding day.  Google her name and see how many other people on other sites are also laughing at her.  She's a drunk, nasty, Spaz of a woman.  And my pictures were hilarious.

Andy - that's the third post in a row you've made - you're replying to yourself at this point.  What about those "more important things to worry about" that you were talking about?  Surely there must be something "more important" than starting shit when you're clearly outnumbered on a message board just to get a rise out of people.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2011, 10:52:30 PM »
Your 100 correct STPGURL, I do have more important things to worry about. Like the wrath of dozens of STP forum members GANGING up on me for expressing an opinion.
And I didn't shower on my wedding day. And I am mature, mature enough to admit I was stupid to post that. Im sure you have said crap that you would like to forget.
And yeah, it was a pretty sad, lonely night when I wrote the shit back then, I turned into a part of the pack, and that was certainly a mistake ( sometimes the bullied turns into the bully...and its WRONG ). So what ms. perfect?
Anyway, you slate someone if it makes you feel better ( public property right ?)...yes I AM A DOUCHE ...so are you lot, but I am also a lovely person and so are you lot....except we will never know that on an anonymous forum for chat. Because this really isn't real, is it?

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2011, 10:58:11 PM »
Nah, you're way off.  I'm never a douche.  I'm perfect and awesome all the time.  It's a proven fact.   ;D
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2011, 11:01:49 PM »
Your 100 correct STPGURL, I do have more important things to worry about. Like the wrath of dozens of STP forum members GANGING up on me for expressing an opinion.
You basically begged for someone to comment on your post...you posted 3 times in a row that you were waiting for it...and if you have more important things to worry about why does it seem you are sitting next to your computer just waiting for people to comment on your post
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2011, 11:15:22 PM »
http://vimeo.com/21263160

Peace offering, a little animation I am working on.
STPGURL...you have to tell me your secret to being perfect, I could use it!
And yes, I do have more important things to think about but I'm being a lazy arse!
And seriously, I understand I may have contradicted a post I made ages ago but I believe in what I say now...I was an arse to make that comment about this Paz girl.....it wasn't nice or clever. And if Scott's moved on, surely we can? I cant believe some of the ex girlfriends Ive had and I'm sure they think the same about me, so what.
Lets focus on how beautiful Mary is.

...Can I still play? :'(

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2011, 01:10:21 AM »
Dude chillax, you are taking this thread too seriously.  I suppose that you think we are really being a di** about Kretz being a troublemaker too?
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2011, 01:36:32 AM »
Dear god. I feel like Scott's wee wee might have melted off or something. Maybe that's why he so sad lately.  :-\

Bleeda blooda

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2011, 01:41:05 AM »
how can you not make fun?

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2011, 01:42:44 AM »

And this is some sort of red carpet event...oh yeah lookin good

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2011, 02:02:30 AM »
Not the greatest looking girl, but she's a fine actress. She's an odd one too... which is probably why Scott liked her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CLuy02ynus
If you only knew..

Silver guns and Candybars

« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2011, 02:11:42 AM »
wtf. nobody is allowed to be a dick to stpgurl besides me and that foot fetish andrew guy.
btw i would totally do paz, even though i am not attracted to her.