September 18, 2024, 11:44:46 PM

Author Topic: Scott's Ex-Girlfriend  (Read 26050 times)

Violet Skies

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scott's Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2011, 02:10:45 AM »
I wish there was footage of when Robert bitched her out backstage at the 2008 PNC show and told Scott to "shut that cunt up and get her off my tour."  Hahaha.

Hahahaa I didn't know that story!  Is that true??!  Robs the man...
I wonder what she was doing..?

Probably walking around with no clothes on. Cuz that's what she seems to do on camera, why not off as well?

Goooooooooood riddance! Stupid whore.

Sorry, in case you can't tell, I hate her. Any actress that has to continue taking her clothes off to get roles must be one shitting actress. Most people are distracted by the nudity. But any idiot can walk around in the buff. She annoys me because that's all I ever see her do!

You can tell she's not that great, considering nobody even knew who she was until Scott dated her.
Water summons wind...wind makes fire dance...

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2011, 04:41:43 AM »
I love that this thread never dies!

I know you'll all think that I'm just jealous, but I don't think she's got a good body either (her face is just butt ugly, goes without saying).

I really cannot understand what Scott saw in her, seeing as he's not really a big player in the dating scene anyway.  I doubt that it was her intelligence or her wit.  She can't really string much of a sentance together from the interviews we've seen.

She muct have had some pretty hot moves in bed to keep Scott interested for so long (ie. for more than 2 hours).
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade

Violet Skies

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2011, 05:10:26 AM »
I love that this thread never dies!

I know you'll all think that I'm just jealous, but I don't think she's got a good body either (her face is just butt ugly, goes without saying).

I really cannot understand what Scott saw in her, seeing as he's not really a big player in the dating scene anyway.  I doubt that it was her intelligence or her wit.  She can't really string much of a sentance together from the interviews we've seen.

She muct have had some pretty hot moves in bed to keep Scott interested for so long (ie. for more than 2 hours).

I'll admit my guilt for reviving it.

I could guess what it probably was, and I don't say this as an insult to Scott so please no one take it as that...she was probably a rebound.

I've noticed Scott doesn't seem to be into dating big names, and who knows maybe there was something that great about her. But considering interviews and he had recently separated from Mary, it was probably a rebound.
Water summons wind...wind makes fire dance...

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2011, 06:51:44 AM »
I still think Scott needs a Silkwood shower after dating her. Haha!

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2011, 07:56:27 AM »
he needs a holy water bath... And I'm willing to help him ;D
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2011, 03:51:18 PM »
he needs a holy water bath... And I'm willing to help him ;D
If he needs a sponge bath, I'll be there to help too...:) Hmmmmm... :-X

sharky

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2011, 07:51:25 PM »
Paz got arrested for a drunken brawl.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/23/boardwalk-empire-paz-de-la-huerta-the-city-samantha-swetra-lindsay-lohan-assault-fight-the-standard-nightclub-nyc/

And just when I thought there couldn't be a worse picture of her, I stumbled upon that link.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2011, 07:58:19 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/23/boardwalk-empire-paz-de-la-huerta-the-city-samantha-swetra-lindsay-lohan-assault-fight-the-standard-nightclub-nyc/

And just when I thought there couldn't be a worse picture of her, I stumbled upon that link.

AH hahahahahaha that's AWESOME!!!

but seriously this chick needs rehab. And a good eyebrow waxing.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2011, 08:15:24 PM »
I was watching law and order SVU and there was a young girl on there blonde hair claimed she was raped...i was like she looked soooo familiar and I IMDBed her IT WAS PAZ!! granted it was a rerun from like 2000 but she looked sooooooooo much better
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2011, 08:15:54 PM »

Oh my good Lord, that is a fucked up picture right there!  And note how she got in the fight for hitting on another womans boyfriend.  She really is desperate for attention.

How on earth did Scott manage to look at her first thing in the morning is beyond belief.  Although he probably just looked at the top of her head, that's all I'm saying..

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2011, 08:27:38 PM »
What the hell is wrong with this girls body???

And look at her BEFORE all the shit that got done to her face:

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2011, 08:30:57 PM »
I just threw up, again

laura

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Too Cool Queenie
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2011, 09:16:11 PM »
Haha...we're back to this and I gotta say I will never get tired of it.

Ready to get sick again?  Watch this one (it's old so my apologies if it's already been posted/discussed):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgarBvlu-9Q

That's her, isn't it?  Love how she just HAD to get her face in front of that camera.
I am
Trampled under sole of another man's shoes
Guess I walked too softly.--S. Weiland

Andy

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2011, 09:19:02 PM »
I wonder how many people on this forum has been bullied or ridiculed in their life?
This obsession with someones private life and the nasty comments about a person, no one knows, is disgusting. Who gives a flying shoehorn why Scott dated this chick...its their frigging` business!
Shame on you....when Scott is ridiculed and vilified, as fans, you all jump up to defend him...even though any other JUNKIE( thats what most media still call him) is looked down upon as trash. Scott is a human with feelings, Paz is a human with feelings and we all are humans with feelings, who have looked shit our selfs most days and maybe dated plenty of people others would call, unattractive.
I really thought STP fans had more taste. Obviously I'm getting old.
Its not just poking a bit of fun, its actually quite nasty and disturbing and obsessive IMO. Aint there bigger issues to worry about?
To be honest, I expect a lot of sour replies to this post but I dont give a damn.
I love Scott as an artist, I dont know him and I dont care who he chooses to sleep with, as long as he keeps making beautiful music.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2011, 09:43:48 PM »
pot meet kettle

Awful video....and i take it back, she looks like a car wreck! She has a hooker look about her, i hate it when girls pout like that!!!
Scott looks kinda weird too, this aint art man. Im also getting sick of all that desert stuff....this is not the man who fell to earth! Give it up!
Anyone think she looks kinda like mikey rourke here?

....Im sorry to rant, im just a little disapointed...the whole concept sucks. I pray we get a decent album....please.

The body ages but the heart never grows old xx

barf bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bbblllllluuuughhhhhhh <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)