September 18, 2024, 11:52:10 PM

Author Topic: Scott's Ex-Girlfriend  (Read 26051 times)

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
Re: Scott's Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 03:53:23 AM »
Glad she's out of Scott's life.  She's not even hot.  I wish there was footage of when Robert bitched her out backstage at the 2008 PNC show and told Scott to "shut that cunt up and get her off my tour."  Hahaha.

Opie and Anthony talked about this when it happened on their radio show.  They said Scott kind of stumbled out of his trailer eventually and didn't even say anything to Rob when he said that about the chick, he just walked to the stage haha

Was this the same instance when Dean or Rob yelled at 'Axl' to get off the bus?

Yes, Rob did.  I think Howard Stern tried asking Scott about it in May but Scott couldn't even remember.  It would be interesting to hear Scott talk about it now that he's sober to see what he remembers.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 03:53:58 AM »
Medicbarbie met her and said she was pretty cool...i still maintain she is not attractive whore
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 04:28:58 AM »
Medicbarbie is too nice for her own good ;)

I guess Scott doesn't remember much about dating her. I would block that face out of my memory too if I could.
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011, 04:45:12 AM »
Whore.

I didn't "meet" her. But she glared at me durring the NYE taping. I'm sorry, but I'm a fan of his. I wasn't trying to grab him, go home with him, make out with him... and I wasn't dressed llike a groupie. The glares where just making me wanna walk over to her, smack her & brush her hair out.

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2011, 05:24:26 AM »
Hahaha. And maybe wipe that clown lipstick off her face.

I have a friend that looks and dresses exactly like her. And I don't like her either.

stpunderground

• Sky Captain
  • Clean a politician and wash him with everpure
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 07:03:08 AM »
wtf   :o.... Damn ive been getting better tail than scott weiland!
Dead fish don't swim around in jealous tides

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 08:25:36 AM »
Whore.

I didn't "meet" her. But she glared at me durring the NYE taping. I'm sorry, but I'm a fan of his. I wasn't trying to grab him, go home with him, make out with him... and I wasn't dressed llike a groupie. The glares where just making me wanna walk over to her, smack her & brush her hair out.

hahahahahahahahahaha she looks like she has lice.......at the very least, probably best not to get too close.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though, she doesn't seem to be capable of making that glare / pout face....thats the only expression i;ve ever seen her make....I guess she thinks it's her sexy face. Someone should inform her that there isn't ANY face she could make that would classify as a sexy face

sharky

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2011, 09:29:45 AM »
I was seeing a girl that ended up being as psychotically possessive as Spaz seemed to be.

Once I realized that, I dumped her ass is less than civil terms. I cheated and made sure she found out about it.

Nothing is more unattractive than someone that insecure and crazy.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2011, 02:07:55 PM »
remember that interview she interupted too...ugh what a baby
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Aaron

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2011, 04:06:53 PM »
I cheated and made sure she found out about it.

And you're bragging about this?  Classy.

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2011, 04:15:07 PM »
I had a dream last night about Scott.

I was sitting ina restaraunt, reading MAry's book, when I look over and see Scott and Mary and the table next to me.  It's a younger Scott.  They seem distant at first, but then they start playing around and Scott's laughing and play-hitting Mary on the arm (domestic abuse charge, anyone?).

Then I go to the toilet and call my friend to tell her, but she's at a painters exhibition in Buenos Aires and can't talk.  Then I wake up.

It's all this talk about Spazz, I'm telling you.  It's actually made me miss Mary, and I never thought I'd say that.

Scott looked cute and happy though..:)

cosmicpilot

• Flowery Bad Girl
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2011, 06:59:06 PM »
Sounds to me like you are seeing what happened kinda thing.  Cool when that happens LOL

I had a dream where Scott was on the same train I was on and just as we were putting stuff up in the overhead areas, there was this guy who was as his was with the black spikey hair walked down the train and Scott was a tad shocked LOL  ;D
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 07:03:20 PM by cosmicpilot »
"Robert DeLeo is right there with him in the pocket, accenting the groove with his thick baselines (while exuding a stage presence midway between CIA agent, Mafia hit man, Latin gigolo and dance instructor, thanks to his slicked-back hair, ever-present shades and fluid moves)"
Darryl Sterdan - The winnipeg Sun

sharky

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2011, 10:02:54 AM »
I cheated and made sure she found out about it.

And you're bragging about this?  Classy.

This isn't a classy girl.

She made more of our relationship than what it was.

She called my parents out the blue, was uber passive aggressive if I ever conversed with another female in any way,  and tried to convince me that the only thing missing in my life was her tattooed ass.

She is Paz in a nutshell, but with a more psychotic  tone. What else could I do?

Sometimes you have to be a dick to get out of something bad.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 10:26:55 AM by sharky »

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2011, 10:47:26 PM »

Oh, Paz de la Huerta's unpolluted beauty never fails to make me wish I could shapeshift into a sponge, wipe myself across the glistening tundra of Crisco called her face, wring myself out over an empty jar of Ragu and store it under my kitchen sink for whenever I need an extra touch of elegance in my frijoles. I pretty much get swoony whenever I've got a pearl choker in front of me, but Spaz went beyond. I'm talking about the hair that was probably styled by a beaver with no hands and her sideways juicy butt pit. Spaz is the only talented person on the planet who can make fart sounds with her armpit without lifting up her arm.
Looking like you just spent 19 hours giving birth to an oversized stone Buddha statue (or spent 19 hours reading Courtney Love's Tweets, or spent 19 hours in a heroin cave) is definitely a new kind of glamour.
Bleeda blooda

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2011, 11:07:39 PM »
Christ. Looking good Spaz.
There just aren't enough words. I can't believe this fishstick got to even touch Scotty..