September 16, 2024, 08:09:49 AM

Author Topic: Scott's Ex-Girlfriend  (Read 25960 times)

ejsme

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott's Ex-Girlfriend
« on: January 17, 2011, 06:10:42 PM »
I know this is probably tacky to post some gossipy crap about somebody that Scott dated for little while. But I guess this is probably proof that it's a good thing he's not dating her anymore.

FROM TMZ:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/17/boardwalk-empire-paz-de-la-huerta-drunk-wasted-hammered-video/
                          HBO Star DENIED from Awards Party -- TOO DRUNK                  1/17/2011 7:36 AM PST by TMZ Staff                   
One of the stars from "Boardwalk Empire" was so HAMMERED after the "Golden Globes" last night ... she was rejected from a "GG" afterparty -- and then FELL DOWN as she tried to stumble to her car.

0117_paz2_video
Paz de la Huerta   -- who plays Lucy Danziger on the HBO show -- was wearing her "Globes"   dress and an "I'm SLOSHED" look on her face when she tried to get into a   party at the Chateau Marmont.

Once the doorman told her she was   too drunk to enter, Paz (and a guy who was basically propping her up)   began to walk away ... when they both collapsed under the weight of her   booziness -- leaving a serious RIP in the back of her dress.

Think she's hungover this morning?

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: Scott's Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 06:31:43 PM »
whoa. What a HOT mess.  :o

Glad she's gone, Scott's no Angel but she obviously didn't help in keeping any halo on straight
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 06:34:01 PM »
Hahahahaaa this made my day!!!  "I can do it" she says, as her left breast is hanging out!  Love how someone says "sleep it off"  ;D

This is probably going to make her MORE endearing to Scott  :o

Ahhh I'm a bitch, but I laughed, I just don't like the girl.  Then again, who am I to talk, last Thursday I was drunk falling off pavements, and I had to PAY for MY drinks...Guess I'm the fool  ::)
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 08:15:20 PM »
he dodged a bullet with that one.. She wasnt even pretty enough for him!!
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

cosmicpilot

• Flowery Bad Girl
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 10:41:38 PM »
All I can say is phew  8)

NOT a good time in his life as he was all over the place!  Hopefully he is a lot wiser now  :D
"Robert DeLeo is right there with him in the pocket, accenting the groove with his thick baselines (while exuding a stage presence midway between CIA agent, Mafia hit man, Latin gigolo and dance instructor, thanks to his slicked-back hair, ever-present shades and fluid moves)"
Darryl Sterdan - The winnipeg Sun

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 10:45:28 PM »
The BGs dubbed her Spaz
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 11:53:55 PM »
Glad she's out of Scott's life.  She's not even hot.  I wish there was footage of when Robert bitched her out backstage at the 2008 PNC show and told Scott to "shut that cunt up and get her off my tour."  Hahaha.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 12:20:04 AM »
I wish there was footage of when Robert bitched her out backstage at the 2008 PNC show and told Scott to "shut that cunt up and get her off my tour."  Hahaha.

Hahahaa I didn't know that story!  Is that true??!  Robs the man...
I wonder what she was doing..?

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 02:58:06 AM »
Glad she's out of Scott's life.  She's not even hot.  I wish there was footage of when Robert bitched her out backstage at the 2008 PNC show and told Scott to "shut that cunt up and get her off my tour."  Hahaha.

That would be AWESOME!
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 01:18:48 AM »
I wish there was footage of when Robert bitched her out backstage at the 2008 PNC show and told Scott to "shut that cunt up and get her off my tour."  Hahaha.

Hahahaa I didn't know that story!  Is that true??!  Robs the man...
I wonder what she was doing..?

Probably walking around with no clothes on. Cuz that's what she seems to do on camera, why not off as well?

Goooooooooood riddance! Stupid whore.

Sorry, in case you can't tell, I hate her. Any actress that has to continue taking her clothes off to get roles must be one shitting actress. Most people are distracted by the nudity. But any idiot can walk around in the buff. She annoys me because that's all I ever see her do!

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 01:39:18 AM »
Probably walking around with no clothes on. Cuz that's what she seems to do on camera, why not off as well?

Goooooooooood riddance! Stupid whore.

Sorry, in case you can't tell, I hate her. Any actress that has to continue taking her clothes off to get roles must be one shitting actress. Most people are distracted by the nudity. But any idiot can walk around in the buff. She annoys me because that's all I ever see her do!

LOL I crack up every time you say "whore"!!

It's also the fact that she can't string a sentance togther and she doesn't care who she's with as long as she's in the spotlight.
Jealous, me??!  (Let's not start this again Mel  ;D )

Strange-Content

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 01:54:10 AM »
Paz is kind of very terrifying. In many ways.

If that's true, that's awesome. Now I'm wondering what she said to piss Robert off in the first place.

Yanks241

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011, 03:01:06 AM »

Opie and Anthony talked about this when it happened on their radio show.  They said Scott kind of stumbled out of his trailer eventually and didn't even say anything to Rob when he said that about the chick, he just walked to the stage haha

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2011, 03:24:43 AM »
I'm sure Scott didn't give a shit about what Rob would say about her.  He just wanted to get laid in the trailer...

Goog riddance indeed.  As someone we know may say:  Whore.

;)

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2011, 03:48:08 AM »

Opie and Anthony talked about this when it happened on their radio show.  They said Scott kind of stumbled out of his trailer eventually and didn't even say anything to Rob when he said that about the chick, he just walked to the stage haha

Was this the same instance when Dean or Rob yelled at 'Axl' to get off the bus?
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..