July 04, 2024, 08:13:36 AM

Author Topic: Best Buy Deluxe Edition  (Read 27433 times)

cubsof89

• Cubsof89
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • check me out on the book of faces
Re: Best Buy Deluxe Edition
« Reply #240 on: December 23, 2008, 01:02:14 AM »
Quote from: "crackerdude"
Best Buy paid the vendor about $21 for every copy of this cd. In order to make money, they have to charge MORE. Not less.

How do you know that?

If one cd of 12 songs is worth $13 why isn't a second cd of 12 more songs worth $11 more?

Maybe you should give some blood or donate sperm if you can't afford it. Oh, they offer financing too.

It is 7 songs.

If you are so stressed out why are you spending your time off on a message board? Do you seriously have nothing better to do? Relax! If you haven't noticed people on message boards voice their opinion, and it's people like you that make them suck.

Answer to your first question: Best Buy paid $21 for each copy of the deluxe edition. I know that because that's what my reports tell me. I know that they need to charge more than that to make money, because I'm a genius at math.

Answer to your second question: The first cd of "HIG" contains 10 songs.
The second Cd contains 10 songs. I know this, again, because I'm a genius at math and am able to count to 10. If you need help doing this just let me know. Maybe tomorrow we can work on colors.

And btw, I'm not stressed. I quite enjoy making fun of idiots.
If you give a man a fire, you keep him warm for a night. But if you SET a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

stpnj2008

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 23, 2008, 02:05:36 AM »
Quote from: "cubsof89"
The second Cd contains 10 songs. I know this, again, because I'm a genius at math and am able to count to 10. If you need help doing this just let me know. Maybe tomorrow we can work on colors. And btw, I'm not stressed. I quite enjoy making fun of idiots.

It's only 7 extra tracks

cubsof89

• Cubsof89
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 23, 2008, 02:12:42 AM »
Quote from: "stpnj2008"
The second Cd contains 10 songs. I know this, again, because I'm a genius at math and am able to count to 10. If you need help doing this just let me know. Maybe tomorrow we can work on colors. And btw, I'm not stressed. I quite enjoy making fun of idiots.

It's only 7 extra tracks

You guys are referring to the difference between the single disc and the number of tracks on the deluxe edition.
I'm simply stating that on the deluxe edition there are 10 tracks per disc, which to me is perfectly reasonable to pay about $1.25 per song for.  Yet if you were smart enough to buy it when there was a "sale price" then you could have gotten it for $16.99 and only paid about $0.80 per song.

P.S. This cd rules
If you give a man a fire, you keep him warm for a night. But if you SET a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

cubsof89

• Cubsof89
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 24, 2008, 10:19:00 PM »
That's what I've been doing in this forum for about seven or eight years now....

Pingfah

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 25, 2008, 08:50:54 PM »
Oh, well, congratulations... i guess. I see that you are infact a VERY happy person then :-

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #245 on: December 25, 2008, 09:45:36 PM »
He's a Cubs fan, he's never been happy.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

crackerdude

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 26, 2008, 12:03:33 AM »
He's a Cubs fan, he's never been happy.

HAHAHA

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 26, 2008, 01:50:42 AM »
All the people complaining are just hella dumb and should have  bought it when it was ON SALE.

For like a week straight. Right when it came out.

It's 2 CDs, and a free shirt. I'm not sure if anyone has gotten theirs yet, but I'm sure 2 CDs + t-shirt = definitely more than a 25 dollar value.

Unless the shirt is just hella ugly or something.
Bleeda blooda

Fear 2 Stop

• Rightous Bald Dude
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 05, 2009, 07:19:43 AM »
That's what I've been doing in this forum for about seven or eight years now....

Uh, you joined up in 2006. That's going on 3 years. Not flaming or anything, just pointing it out.

And hey, you're a Cubs fan.  ;D I happen to be an Astros fan, so I'm in no position to throw stones at anyone!  :-[

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 05, 2009, 01:45:00 PM »
Quote from: "Fear 2 Stop"

Uh, you joined up in 2006. That's going on 3 years. Not flaming or anything, just pointing it out.
He's been registered under this name for 3 years. He's been around longer than that.