October 02, 2024, 07:53:41 AM

Author Topic: Best Buy Deluxe Edition  (Read 32388 times)

Cucho

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/voxfantome
Re: Best Buy Deluxe Edition
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2008, 05:01:27 PM »
F**k me again!!!!!!

Best Buy.com doesn't ship to Puerto Rico. That's way I haven't order my Delux Ed. I called a Best Buy in Puerto Rico to see if the Delux Edition of Happy in Galloshes will be in stores on the 25th, and they told me no, only the single CD version will be sold. It will be sold in stores, but not in Puerto Rico.

gravedancer

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 22, 2008, 06:23:14 PM »
Will they be selling the Deluxe Edition in store, or does it need to be pre-ordered?
STP Shows: 05-25-08 - Wallingford, CT, 09-23-12 - Sacramento, CA
SWB Shows: 03-07-13 - Boston, MA, 06-07-13 - San Francisco, CA

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #107 on: November 22, 2008, 11:58:44 PM »
Just bought the signed edition, great deal.  I'll still be purchasing the 2CD edition though, I'll probably frame the signed booklet.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

MedicBarbie

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2008, 12:17:54 AM »
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"
Just bought the signed edition, great deal.  I'll still be purchasing the 2CD edition though, I'll probably frame the signed booklet.

I bought one too.  I can't wait to get it.

;D  ;D

It has already shipped!  WOOT!

Cucho

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 23, 2008, 06:45:21 AM »
Quote from: "gravedancer"
Will they be selling the Deluxe Edition in store, or does it need to be pre-ordered?

Yes it will be in stores, but not in every market, nor every store. You better call and tell the salesperson to check the store inventory.

The one I called:
6 Cds - Scott Weiland "Happy in Galoshes"
0 Cds - "Scott Weiland Happy in Galoshes Delux Ed"  :'(
100 Cds - Guns N' Roses "Chinese Democracy"

shadowsoul

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 23, 2008, 02:44:34 PM »
the deluxe edition is only available to U.S. citizens. the deluxe edition will never be purchased by anyone outside the U.S. and i angrily ask why!?

thousands (maybe even millions) of fans are being alienated because of this? what happened to killing the alien, huh.....................................................................SHIT,
i have a friend in the california who ordered it for me and will mail it to me, but what about all of the people who are not so lucky? id like to know why damn it.
Burning a hole straight through my head, just laying there now.... wishing i was dead.

adhesive-love

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 23, 2008, 02:53:37 PM »
If we ordered with Best Buy, will we get the album on the 25th or will we need to wait a few days?
I know I want what\'s on my mind.

shadowsoul

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2008, 03:12:34 PM »
depending on what shipping option you picked. if you didn't select to pay for any rush delivery, then you will get it after the 25th (if you ordered it like, yesterday or something). and if your outside the U.S., forget that deluxe edition with its extra 7 all original songs.
Burning a hole straight through my head, just laying there now.... wishing i was dead.

adhesive-love

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2008, 03:42:16 PM »
I ordered it a while ago, god dammit, I want it Tuesday :(
I know I want what\'s on my mind.

Rocketboy

• Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 23, 2008, 03:43:56 PM »
In the few Sunday ads I looked through Best Buy was the only one that had the album advertised, and it was only the deluxe edition for $16.99.

Cucho

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2008, 04:46:39 PM »
Quote from: "shadowsoul"
the deluxe edition is only available to U.S. citizens. the deluxe edition will never be purchased by anyone outside the U.S. and i angrily ask why!?

thousands (maybe even millions) of fans are being alienated because of this? what happened to killing the alien, huh.....................................................................SHIT,
i have a friend in the california who ordered it for me and will mail it to me, but what about all of the people who are not so lucky? id like to know why damn it.

I am a U.S. Citizen. Puerto Rico is part of the USA. It's not available in stores to all markets with in the USA.

Best Buy doesn't ship this item internationaly. Maybe you can order it thru a retail store were you live at or like you said, give a friend a call.

I wanted to preorder this album, since it's not on a major label there is a chance of limited CDs in the stores. That's what happened to me for the Army of Anyone album. I had to wait a MONTH to finally get the album.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2008, 05:37:32 PM »
Quote from: "Cucho"
I am a U.S. Citizen. Puerto Rico is part of the USA. .
And NYC's 6th boro!  ;D
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

Jim The Stimulator

• The Habs Fan
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 23, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »
Quote from: "shadowsoul"

Well, I'm Canadian and live in Canada and I have it pre-ordered through the Canadian Amazon.  So yes, it is available outside the US.
We like the cars...the cars that go BOOM!

NakedFountain

• And I think I think too much
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Bi Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2008, 06:19:21 PM »
anyone gotten their copy yet?
"I wanna drink from your naked fountain
I can drown your sorrow"

shadowsoul

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2008, 12:19:40 AM »
okay, so you live in canada and have it pre-ordered through canadian amazon. okay, well considering the fact that Best Buy have been advertising that happy in galoshes is exclusively Best Buy, i figured i should trust them and get it from their web site (and all of the hassle of me paying my friend and him send it it me).

you where smarter than me, clap, clap, clap. we both have it pre-ordered, clap clap clap. you will get it before me, clap, clap, clap. there must be a million songs made about how to tell of a gloater, gee, let me think off one now...

...oh, and don't try to tell my ignorance is bliss ass anything. im happy in my galoshes.