June 30, 2024, 08:22:53 PM

Author Topic: Official tracklist?  (Read 14458 times)

Pingfah

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Official tracklist?
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2008, 10:19:19 AM »
Quote from: "cubsof89"

And btw, I'm not stressed. I quite enjoy making fun of idiots.

Oh yeah, I can tell. This is why you have to keep reassuring us that you are not stressed inbetween your hysterical, foaming at the mouth rants at a bunch of complete strangers  ;)

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2011, 11:19:21 PM »
I bought the single disc version of this and the double disc version when they came out. When I ripped the single disc version into windows media player, this was how the track listing looks:

Perhaps this has been discussed on the board somewhere but I have not seen it yet. What is up with all the varying song titles? When I click on "Vegas" , Missing Cleveland plays. It has always been a mystery to me...... 

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2011, 02:08:03 AM »
In this thread you'll find the explanation about some of those titles. She's so cold is Tangle for example.
http://www.belowempty.com/forum/index.php?topic=4400.0

"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2011, 08:33:30 PM »
In this thread you'll find the explanation about some of those titles. She's so cold is Tangle for example.
http://www.belowempty.com/forum/index.php?topic=4400.0

Thanks for that link. I purchased this CD as a pre order . I figured that they had incorrectly coded some of these songs for the CD and let a few CD's slip out with the wrong data on them and then corrected the error? The songs are in the right order when you play the album but the digital track listing is way off as you can see.