September 24, 2024, 11:19:09 PM

Author Topic: "Cinnamon" Music Video Info  (Read 38768 times)

Junior

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: "Cinnamon" Music Video Info
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2010, 01:54:35 AM »
I think that it has a chance to catch on like Train's Hey Soul Sister.   Its obviously not going to be as big of a hit as Hey Soul Sister, but it is the same sort of tune and could very easily appeal to the same sort of Stations that Soul Sister appealed to.
funnny i was thinkin that the fans that buy trian albums might dig this song heres hoping.

unglued24

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2010, 02:09:16 AM »
What is this shit? I thought this video was supposed to be released this weekend? BULLSHIT... I'm getting tired of this, everything is hurry up and wait with this band lately...
"What is the truth? What is reality? Your truth, your knowledge, that becomes your truth, becomes the reality...figure it out for yourself..." Scott Weiland

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2010, 02:24:37 AM »
What is this shit? I thought this video was supposed to be released this weekend? BULLSHIT... I'm getting tired of this, everything is hurry up and wait with this band lately...

Labor Day weekend ends tomorrow. Soooooooooooooooo.
Bleeda blooda

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2010, 02:40:24 AM »

Relax, we don't even know if the band has filmed a video for the song. Perhaps Scott was inferring that the actual single could be released this weekend.

nroma05

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2010, 02:56:29 AM »
The video has been shot already the info has been posted on here somewhere.

kshamrock20

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2010, 03:04:44 AM »
I have a feeling this single won't be out for another week or two. Why? I have no idea. Just conjecture. I just kinda feel like we would have heard a week or two ago about an official release date. I too wish they would release this ASAP so it can catch on at there live shows and recieve that one thing...oh yeah, support. :)

Tyrant

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2010, 09:32:42 PM »
The little birdy told me that the video will be released in two weeks.
Can we really find
A lovely magic place we dream of?

"Well hell, sometimes it is difficult to take a shower with a broken heart" - Scott Weiland

blackagain

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2010, 10:24:54 PM »
I really like this song a lot. Hopefully, with the video coming out soon(?), it will generate some heavy interest & possibly put the new CD back up in the charts. However, don't expect MTV or VH1 to show this video, they're too busy showing their CRAP "reality" shows. Those two stations are a WASTE IMHO.

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2010, 08:02:02 PM »
The little birdy told me that the video will be released in two weeks.
Finally! I really wanna know what they've done with this song. I'd like a 70-ish vibe...
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2010, 06:02:46 PM »
However, don't expect MTV or VH1 to show this video, they're too busy showing their CRAP "reality" shows. Those two stations are a WASTE IMHO.

Honestly, I think music videos are a waste of time these days, especially in this day and age of Youtube and whatnot. It was a BIG deal 20-25 years ago. I remember my dad recording the end of the year music video countdown on VH1 or MTV. However, since we have access to everything now on our phones and other gadgets, music videos are just not an important nor impactful medium anymore. Hell, I remember when Michael Jackson debuted 'Black or White' during halftime of the Superbowl. THAT was a big deal.
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

bluesuedeiztrad

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2010, 06:37:35 PM »
I still don't get this song. It just seems too poppy for STP. What am I missing here?

Junior

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2010, 02:41:26 AM »
I still don't get this song. It just seems too poppy for STP. What am I missing here?
i thought that about sour girl.

therealcaptain40

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2010, 05:34:07 AM »
I don't think STP give a shit about their career, fans and legacy. They take their sweet ass time getting around to things and when they finally do it's too late. "Let's go on tour and perform the same 15 songs year after year and release singles that we're not going to support, lyp sync, overcharge for concert tickets, and be totally disconnected from our supporting hard core fans. " This is all speculation of course.

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2010, 11:22:01 AM »
I don't think STP give a shit about their career, fans and legacy. They take their sweet ass time getting around to things and when they finally do it's too late. "Let's go on tour and perform the same 15 songs year after year and release singles that we're not going to support, lyp sync, overcharge for concert tickets, and be totally disconnected from our supporting hard core fans. " This is all speculation of course.

I'm 99% sure he doesn't lip sync or else he wouldn't of sounded like shit back in April and you are not on the right page at all on anything you said, the record industry is not what you think apparently, they are not as in charge of things as you think they are and I as a fan have always been welcomed into their lives through the years and they go above and beyond and work their asses off to make this thing happen. Yes it would be nice for them to add more different songs, but a lot of bands that have that many hits play mostly the hits most of the time....I feel blessed to have this band in my life and the fact that they got back together, toured and made a new album is just beyond words.......... SCOTT'S STILL FUCKING ALIVE!!!!!!!!? How'd that happen!? I am greatful for every second of anything they have and will do. Would you rather not have any STP at all? It sounds like it......

One love,
-Chase
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 11:23:45 AM by DELEO »

Humble Kidney Pie

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Hold on to something still.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2010, 03:53:11 PM »

trollololololol
Picked a song, sang a yellow nectarine.