September 20, 2024, 06:33:46 AM

Author Topic: 2010-09-30 - Saint Charles, MO - Family Arena  (Read 10097 times)

Tyrant

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
2010-09-30 - Saint Charles, MO - Family Arena
« on: July 27, 2010, 04:09:52 PM »
2010-09-30 - Saint Charles, MO - Family Arena

Source: STP email
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 04:20:11 PM by Tyrant »
Can we really find
A lovely magic place we dream of?

"Well hell, sometimes it is difficult to take a shower with a broken heart" - Scott Weiland

TurnToDust86

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • DL Live
Re: 2010-09-30 - Saint Charles, MO - Family Arena
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 04:19:35 PM »
FINALLY!!!  ;D
Curt

Chips will only grow one shoulder at a time.

"You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." - Conan O'Brien

Suffer_Long

• Super Magic Robot
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 05:08:28 PM »
I'll be there.

I'm not a big fan of the Family Arena as a venue, but I'll take it.  I'm just glad they added a date in St. Louis.

Sin make me strong.

VegasCrackerman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "so much depends on the weather"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 05:06:18 AM »
Will be there after the TULSA gig...anyone have any TICKET INFO on this date???  Is this a completely seated venue or is there any GA PIT available???
2016 Concerts:
6/3 Vanilla Ice
6/8 The Cure
6/25 Public Enemy

nicolecary

• BabyGurl:)
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
  • "Don't judge a man till you've walked his path"
    • View Profile
    • My Main Place Of Contact:
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 07:47:59 AM »
Im saving up and hoping and praying to get some 1st or 2end row seats when they go on sale.

They dont know when there going on sale yet but they will be soon:)

I just hope i can get my row seats and not haft to miss out this is my only chance :)

Please god let me have them money!!!! x)
~big*bang*baby~

Suffer_Long

• Super Magic Robot
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 02:45:08 PM »
Will be there after the TULSA gig...anyone have any TICKET INFO on this date???  Is this a completely seated venue or is there any GA PIT available???

The venue is basically like a basketball or hockey arena.  It's indoors, and there's seating along the edges.  It's like the Scottrade Center in STL but smaller (if you've ever been there).  The floor should be open and GA, but I guess there's a chance they could put seats down there.

I'm still waiting to hear when the presale / sale starts.  I'm also still trying to decide if a VIP pass is worth it.  It's not clear if you're going to get good seating, or if you're better off getting a regular floor / GA ticket.  If anyone has any info or experience from earlier shows, please share.

I'm up for trying to meet up with any BE members at the show if anyone's interested.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 02:47:35 PM by Suffer_Long »
Sin make me strong.

Suffer_Long

• Super Magic Robot
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 01:46:58 PM »
Just heard that tickets go on sale at 10 am on Aug 20th.  No details on the presale yet...
Sin make me strong.

TurnToDust86

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • DL Live
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 09:02:37 PM »

The venue is basically like a basketball or hockey arena.  It's indoors, and there's seating along the edges.  It's like the Scottrade Center in STL but smaller (if you've ever been there).  The floor should be open and GA, but I guess there's a chance they could put seats down there.

I'm still waiting to hear when the presale / sale starts.  I'm also still trying to decide if a VIP pass is worth it.  It's not clear if you're going to get good seating, or if you're better off getting a regular floor / GA ticket.  If anyone has any info or experience from earlier shows, please share.

I'm up for trying to meet up with any BE members at the show if anyone's interested.

I've only been to one concert there, back in 2003, and they had assigned seats on the floor.
Curt

"You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." - Conan O'Brien

Suffer_Long

• Super Magic Robot
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »
I contacted the Family Arena office to try and get more info about the seating and a possible presale.  I don't think there will be a Fanclub presale or VIP packages for this date (which pisses me off because I paid for a membership already  >:( ).  It looks like the presales and VIP packages are all set up through Ticketmaster, but the Family Arena doesn't work through Ticketmaster- they only sell through Metrotix.  The employee I talked to and the Metrotix website both indicate that there will just be GA Floor tickets (standing, not seated) and seated tickets in the lower and upper level arena seats.  No presale, and no VIP section. 

I did not get a definitive answer, but the person I spoke with was not aware of any other details about the concert.  Standing floor tickets seem to be confirmed, though.  With tickets going on sale this Friday and still no word on a presale- it's looking pretty certain that there won't be a presale or VIP tickets due to Metrotix.

Sin make me strong.

Suffer_Long

• Super Magic Robot
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 02:20:54 PM »
Just got word that there indeed will be a presale this morning at 10 am central time!   
  Floor (GA, standing)$49.50
100 Level$49.50
200 Level$39.50
Sin make me strong.

Suffer_Long

• Super Magic Robot
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 04:11:26 PM »
I got my floor ticket.  Hope everyone else gets the seats they want.  If anyone else gets floor tix and wants to try and meet up, let me know. 

FYI- the St. Charles show has a separate presale code on the stonetemplepilots.com tour page.  It's not the main code you see at the top in the middle, it's off to the right side at the top of the page.
Sin make me strong.

VegasCrackerman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "so much depends on the weather"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 05:29:00 PM »
Got my GA PIT tix today!
2016 Concerts:
6/3 Vanilla Ice
6/8 The Cure
6/25 Public Enemy

TurnToDust86

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • DL Live
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 04:13:56 PM »
It's official. Got my tickets  ;D .

Finally!! I've been avoiding setlists on this leg to (hopefully) save some surprises for when I go since this is my first full STP show (only other show was them opening for Aerosmith back in '02)... Is the set looking good this leg? No spoilers please!
Curt

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 05:04:28 PM »

Finally!! I've been avoiding setlists on this leg to (hopefully) save some surprises for when I go since this is my first full STP show (only other show was them opening for Aerosmith back in '02)... Is the set looking good this leg? No spoilers please!

Yes the setlist is looking amazing!  Without saying any names Ill just say that they're bringing back a few old goodies and adding some new treats
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011
September 13th 2011(cancelled day of)

TurnToDust86

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • DL Live
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 05:06:13 PM »

Yes the setlist is looking amazing!  Without saying any names Ill just say that they're bringing back a few old goodies and adding some new treats

Awesome, thanks! Now I just hope they stick around until September 30. This wait is going to kill me.
Curt