September 19, 2024, 10:14:02 PM

Author Topic: 2010-10-09 - Orlando, FL - UCF Arena  (Read 10060 times)

wickedgarden23

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-10-09 - Orlando, FL - UCF Arena
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 06:44:21 AM »
glad to hear the band rocked last night. anyone else think weiland looks especially old in this picture?

A little. But to be fair, he is kinda old now. He's in his forties and most people I know that age look much worse than him. But I do think he could use a beard if he's going into his "Fat Morrison" phase.

I sure hope Scott doesn't look at the postings on this forum.    When we post our own pics somewhere we have the power to post only the good ones.  Scott doesn't have that option here.  I don't know anyone, young, old, pretty or ugly who is photogenic 100% of the time.  Cut him a little slack.  He needs love and support right now, not a critique of his appearance.   

Wow, i wasnt trying to criticize Scott at all. Just pointing out that he looked a little old. Don't act as if I was like "OMG hes so old hes on heroin again OMG OMG  OMG"

You are the only person on this thread who has mentioned "heroin".  I don't think anyone who has commented here  believes Scott is using heroin.  I know I don't think so.  This is just a discussion.  If you are going to get upset over feedback, dont post a question asking people what they think.
Alright, geez. Never thought me mentioning he looked old would be such a big deal. I simply was just pointing a minor detail out, I wasn't trying to criticize Scott at all. Believe me, I am one of the biggest Weiland supporters on the planet and always have and always will have his back 100%. I'd consider myself among some of the most supportive and faithful Weiland fans...never would I want him to be upset at something I wrote about him if he ever saw it...and besides I dont think Scott knowing that someone implied he looked older in one picture would really be a big deal
My STP shows: 8/10/2008, 7/19/2009, 10/10/2009, 5/22/2010, 4/26/2011, 4/24/2015   Weiland solo: 1/29/2009, 11/29/2012, 3/13/2015    VR: 8/5/2007

Maver Girl

• Ground Personnel
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 05:29:30 PM »
I was at the UCF show here in Orlando.  It was my second time seeing them.  Scott sounded and looked good...didn't look old to me.   I was lucky to be on the rail.  The size of the crowd was a disapointment.  They should have played at the Hard Rock again.

STPLUVA

• Arrival
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 06:25:46 PM »
I consider myself a huge and dedicated fan of both Scott Weiland and STP! I have seen STP at least a half a dozen times around the country isnce they got back together. As fans, we have to support the band during good times and bad. The show at UCF was by far the best show I have seen by STP since they got back together!
The vibe and chemistry of the band was amazing! The set and sound was great. The arena was too big for them though. I was very happy to see a sober Scott finally interacting with his fans, having fun with bandmates and truly enjoying himself on stage. Set list was really good. I enjoyed seeing Scott show his emotions with the sad songs and show his rock star with the hits. DeLeo brothers and Erik were fantastic! For those that think he looks old and his voice sounds bad ------> Screw! He looks like a man who been to hell and back but still looks good for a rock star in his 40s. His voice was rough; he was sipping tea and throat coater syrup the whole show to help his voice. Most singers go through this. There will always be critics and the band knows this. The true STP fan will always be there for the highs and lows. This show was a HIGH point for the band!!

Maver Girl

• Ground Personnel
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2010, 01:09:02 AM »

Junior

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2010, 02:02:16 AM »
cool pics.

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2010, 09:11:32 PM »
Nice shots, Maver Girl ;)
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

Casper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2010, 08:35:26 PM »
Scott's definitely lost some weight. Which is good.
adhesive love

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2010, 08:38:56 PM »
Wow! Where did his little Buddha belly go? Way to go Scott! I guess that means the shirt might be whipped off soon.... good news for the female fanbase.
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94

TyGator

• Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2010, 04:50:41 AM »
I attended the Orlando and Hollywood shows. I would say they were both good energy shows. I liked the mix of songs. It was great to hear Heaven and Hotrods. Scott and Dean were smiling at each other while playing Huckleberry Crumble. Still Remains also sounds like it has a little tease of Ride the Cliche just before the last chorus. It seemed like both shows were working from the same setlist, each leaving out different songs. The Hollywood show seemed more full than the Orlando one, but I was much nearer at Orlando, so they kind of evened out. The band was great entertainment for everyone both times.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 01:16:30 PM »
Wow! Where did his little Buddha belly go? Way to go Scott! I guess that means the shirt might be whipped off soon.... good news for the female fanbase.
hahahha you read my mind!  I havenot seen him shirtless since VR before libertad
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Blackagain93

• Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2010, 11:21:51 PM »
56653330.jpg
Theres a pic of me at the show it was awesome, if you cant tell by my expression lol