September 30, 2024, 10:33:05 PM

Author Topic: Package price$$$  (Read 12950 times)

morcegohoman

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Package price$$$
« on: June 09, 2010, 03:08:16 PM »
Wow.
$475 for the Photo Pass Package
$350 for Backstage
$225 for Premium Ticket package
steeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

So, I'm IN on Ticketmaster within the first minute....and I get ROW "S".

Then 6 minutes later I try again....and they're selling ROW Q....TWO ROWS CLOSER? Why Why WHy????
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 03:11:17 PM by morcegohoman »

toysintheattic

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Package price$$$
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 03:10:39 PM »
i believe i snagged 5th row for boston but i never had to put a presale code in for the premium ticket option?
Never Trust Them Dirty Liars

morcegohoman

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 03:19:49 PM »
i believe i snagged 5th row for boston but i never had to put a presale code in for the premium ticket option?

And you paid for the Fan Club ($45)?
Man...if that's true, that's another issue with the way things are run!

toysintheattic

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 03:21:45 PM »
im freakin pissed about this im gonna call and compain and demand a refund! anyone could a fucking gone on and bought tickets!!

morcegohoman

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 03:29:29 PM »
im freakin pissed about this im gonna call and compain and demand a refund! anyone could a fucking gone on and bought tickets!!

Ironic how your tagline is "Never trust them dirty liars".
i wonder if others had the same experience you did?
I thought the code was a pain for another (minor) reason...you had to use ALL CAPS, so I wasted some precious seconds with the error message and the retyping.

I forgot to add that my 10:02 tickets are in SECTION 1 ROW S, which is not the CENTER, it is on the RIGHT.
I went back in later and got SECTION 2 (CENTER) ROW T.
Now I guess I'll be eBaying my extra pair.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 03:31:42 PM by morcegohoman »

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 03:30:38 PM »
the photo pass pkg has you right up fromt for 3 songs then sends you on your way.. you gotta come back in from the back.. thats what happened to me in milwaukee anyways
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

morcegohoman

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 03:33:07 PM »
the photo pass pkg has you right up fromt for 3 songs then sends you on your way.. you gotta come back in from the back.. thats what happened to me in milwaukee anyways

Was it any good?Any special attention from the band?
Did you meet them backstage?
Were your final destination seats great?

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 03:37:16 PM »
it was a gen ad show so after the first 3 songs I got booted to the back of the theater.  I was held on the side of stage before scott came out and he came from the other side on purpose. BOO!
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

toysintheattic

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 03:38:55 PM »

I thought the code was a pain for another (minor) reason...you had to use ALL CAPS, so I wasted some precious seconds with the error message and the retyping.

I forgot to add that my 10:02 tickets are in SECTION 1 ROW S, which is not the CENTER, it is on the RIGHT.

haha its probably one of my favorite song lyrics ever ;)

the only thing that makes sense to me is it says VIP package presale then there is a Fan Club presale, so i guess in order to get VIP tickets you dont need a presale code, so all those fucking scalpers are in the glory right now, ive already checked their sites and their prices are ridiculous for my show!! im soo pissed about buying the fan club!!!

morcegohoman

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 03:44:26 PM »
it was a gen ad show so after the first 3 songs I got booted to the back of the theater.  I was held on the side of stage before scott came out and he came from the other side on purpose. BOO!

Wow. That blows! Some of these packages....especially when there is GA (although not this tour)...they're no good!

I saw them in Vegas 1-2-09 and was excited to get ROW A....which starts behind the GA pit.....it was good, but GA would have been better.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 03:44:51 PM »
why sometimes better rows come up after you is....
Someone's credit card didn't go through. OR they waited too log to decide and those tickets get thrown back in the pool
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

morcegohoman

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 03:46:30 PM »

haha its probably one of my favorite song lyrics ever ;)

the only thing that makes sense to me is it says VIP package presale then there is a Fan Club presale, so i guess in order to get VIP tickets you dont need a presale code, so all those fucking scalpers are in the glory right now, ive already checked their sites and their prices are ridiculous for my show!! im soo pissed about buying the fan club!!!

If it's any consolation, you can spend $30 in the online store with your coupon....but they took the beer glasses and shot glasses away last I checked!

morcegohoman

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2010, 03:47:11 PM »
Someone's credit card didn't go through. OR they waited too log to decide and those tickets get thrown back in the pool

Makes sense.

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 03:49:35 PM »

Makes sense.

it's such a racket....it really is.

That's why I loved last years NINJA presale through the JA site. It was like dealing with hippies. It was great. No hassles. No fuss. NO FAN CLUB you have to join....(that was the best!)
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

robschmidt

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 03:52:14 PM »
I got tix for PNC.. 15th row back sec 102.. Not bad for the presale. Given that the first 10 rows are taken by the VIPS, I technically got 5th row. The prices on those VIPS are insane! I can't imagine anyone paying that. Hopefully they don't dump them to Atlantic (but I wouldn't be surprised due to the Gramercy show) and they will re-appear either after the VIP sale or right before the event.
--Rob--