September 29, 2024, 06:43:05 PM

Author Topic: Anyone else still waiting for the official release?  (Read 12364 times)

trippinjim

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else still waiting for the official release?
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 01:01:36 PM »
Well it's hit in Oz!

It's in all stores as of yest arvo (20th).  Got my mine this morn.  What gives there??  OS says 25th so I'm surprised....and feeling a little pleased with myself.  ;)   :P   8)

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 07:09:34 PM »
Quote from: "DumbLove"
I find it funny how some of you guys are downloading the leak and not listening to it... what's the point of even downloading it then?  And if you've listened to the Amazon streaming songs, that's a fourth of the album - would you listen to the whole thing if Amazon streamed it?  If you're going to turn to the dark side, go all the way.

To the ones who have not listened to anything except BTL - that takes some insane discipline bordering on masochism.  Don't know how you can hold out for so long!

Well, the reason I've downloaded the leak and not listening is that my deluxe edition would arrive around June 7, IF it doesn't get stuck at costums. I plan going to the stores on May 25 (IF they're open, 'cause it's holiday here) but there's a 50/50 chance it isn't. So if everything goes wrong I'd be listening the leak by the end of May  ;)
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

OnlyDying73

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2010, 04:38:30 AM »
i downloaded the leak....but didnt listen to it XD

i fought it off
Bad Religion - 10/18/10

vicious1

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2010, 04:43:25 AM »
I've got 3 so far:

# Vinyl
# The Deluxe Edition (American) - in digipak case
# Australian Version (in normal case - same track listing as Deluxe)

Waiting on:

# American iTunes version
# 2CD fanclub version.

onecagedtiger

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2010, 05:15:40 AM »
I have listened to about half the cd... nothing all the way through, just enough to get me through to Tuesday.  I do miss the day where the oppurtunity wasnt there to hear the whole CD until you actually had it in your hands.

Slim Jim

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2010, 05:31:04 AM »
Quote from: "vicious1"
I've got 3 so far:

# Vinyl

Waiting on:

# 2CD fanclub version.

What's the 2CD fanclub version?
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." - George W. Bush

vicious1

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2010, 05:40:49 AM »
Quote from: "Slim Jim"
Quote from: "vicious1"
I've got 3 so far:

# Vinyl

Waiting on:

# 2CD fanclub version.

What's the 2CD fanclub version?

This one mate: https://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObje ... u=STT48959

Keen!!! and intrigued.

seula

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2010, 07:57:13 AM »
Quote from: "Shangri"
Well, the reason I've downloaded the leak and not listening is that my deluxe edition would arrive around June 7, IF it doesn't get stuck at costums. I plan going to the stores on May 25 (IF they're open, 'cause it's holiday here) but there's a 50/50 chance it isn't. So if everything goes wrong I'd be listening the leak by the end of May  ;)

I feel you. Already preordered LP, and just few days ago my record store's website said that it got pushed back til the early June...  

:-

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2010, 07:33:08 PM »
Quote from: "seula"
Quote from: "Shangri"

I feel you. Already preordered LP, and just few days ago my record store's website said that it got pushed back til the early June...  

:-
And you ask yourself why? when half of the world can get it on May 25... Record labels are screw up not because people don't buy records, because there's a big market they're ignoring  ::) (that's the reason I don't feel sorry for my pirate CDs collection by bands I don't  actually LOVE)

Seems May 26 is MY day according to Warner http://www.warnermusic.com.ar/catalogo. ... 7567896568

According to the record store website it has 9 tracks, Peacoat is the last, I hope they don't have enough space to show the whole list, if it's not the case I'll start a fire http://www.musimundo.com/producto-70630 ... LOTS-.aspx
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 07:47:52 PM by Shangri »
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

Only_dying

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2010, 07:40:08 PM »
It's oout tomorrow for me, and Im gonna go to HMV in Barnsley and ask if they know the existence of this new "STP album.. we can only hope, otherwise im gonna have to buy it online lol

wayne gretzky

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2010, 07:41:49 PM »
Was gonig to but I went to the darkside @ about 2am this morning and downloaded and listened to it twice.  Went to bed a little let down.

But Ive heard A few more times, being able to turn up the volume and Im really started to dig it.  I am no doubt buying it, even if it wasnt growing on me.  Ill be getting "only' 2 copies, Vinyl and CD.

disasterami

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2010, 07:42:55 PM »
Quote from: "Only_dying"
It's oout tomorrow for me, and Im gonna go to HMV in Barnsley and ask if they know the existence of this new "STP album.. we can only hope, otherwise im gonna have to buy it online lol

Ill have to run around stores to check coz i dunno if new releases come here on a specific Day or its the same May 25th release or if itll end up comin a week later :P Hope its sittin there already, all pretty LOL :P

Only_dying

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2010, 07:52:26 PM »
Quote from: "disasterami"

Ill have to run around stores to check coz i dunno if new releases come here on a specific Day or its the same May 25th release or if itll end up comin a week later :P Hope its sittin there already, all pretty LOL :P

Well Its may 24th for me, but yeah ill be doing some running about for the thing lol i think ill be buying the vinyle from america like

Stop That Pigeon

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2010, 09:18:28 AM »

Yeah, I didn't want to rely on the stores in case of delay. My Amazon copy dispatched on Saturday morning but I should have gone with Play.com - they dispatched on Thursday evening. I always make the wrong choice.  ::)

disasterami

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2010, 12:38:52 PM »
Quote from: "disasterami"

Well Its may 24th for me, but yeah ill be doing some running about for the thing lol i think ill be buying the vinyle from america like

Tom's the 25th.. will check the stores! Phingers crossed!!!! :)