September 28, 2024, 08:28:44 PM

Author Topic: List of all the different "Stone Temple Pilots" versions  (Read 20767 times)

stpfreak

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: List of all the different "Stone Temple Pilots" versions
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2010, 06:02:11 PM »
Quote from: "Shannon"
Quote from: "stpfreak"
Quote from: "Shannon"
Quote from: "stpfreak"
what was the price of the deluxe version at Target (with DVD)? My Target only had 3 copies of the regular CD so I am resorting to an online purchase. Online, they have 3 versions- Deluxe for 18.39, Deluxe (only at target and itunes) for 13.99, and regular for 15.49.
First time Target has let me down.

Yeah, i got the LAST deluxe version on the shelves at my store. and it was 13.99

jealous!  I just ordered both the Deluxe versions.  Target has easy returns and shipping is cheap.  I wish everyone else better luck at their Targets!

:D What does the online 18.39 version offer that the 13.99 doesnt?

And for those planning to head out to Target to purchase, here is some information on the albums that were in stores:

Available In-Store at Target
Basic Version featuring 12 songs: $9.99
Deluxe Version featuring 16 songs and Bonus DVD:$13.99

Ok I got my two discs in the mail this weekend, the 18.39 version has the gold hand cover (instead of the yellow), soft case, and a foldout poster.  The 13.99 version is the hard case with the yellow hand and the DVD.

Casper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2010, 11:22:01 PM »
Anyone get the pre-sale album from the STP website yet? I got the T-Shirt forever ago, but not the record yet. It is supposed to have two bonus tracks. Anyone even know what those are?
adhesive love

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2010, 11:29:54 PM »
Anyone get the pre-sale album from the STP website yet? I got the T-Shirt forever ago, but not the record yet. It is supposed to have two bonus tracks. Anyone even know what those are?

I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading in a thread that it just has the tracklist of every deluxe version.
Bleeda blooda