October 03, 2024, 01:25:25 PM

Author Topic: Pic of Weiland and I on the STP couch!Also, Dean and I SLDD Tour  (Read 10268 times)

Aaron

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Pics with bandmembers
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2008, 10:14:58 PM »
Quote from: "Thirty-Three"
This thread is making my jaw drop to the floor. STPGurl, that's an amazing collection!!

I know.  I hate her too.

happygirl

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 12:06:58 AM »
True fans you all are.

Thanks for sharing.

STPgurl, to be you for a day......What fun that must be! :)
So one and one and one make three
                                  And it changed

Bonneville

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2008, 02:53:33 AM »
Silvergun Picture Show.....that pic with you and Scott was outside of Becky's right........Scott was in quite some shape that night......I was in the bar and Scott is/was quite the showman......jumping on tables and singing.....

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2008, 04:04:04 PM »
Quote from: "Bonneville"
Silvergun Picture Show.....that pic with you and Scott was outside of Becky's right........Scott was in quite some shape that night......I was in the bar and Scott is/was quite the showman......jumping on tables and singing.....

That was at Beckys, Phil?  Eew.  Why were you hanging out there in the first place?  Wait.  Why was Scott?

I wouldn't walk into that place if you paid me.  Even to see Weiland - and I'm serious.  Eew.

My last semester in college, I had a group project we worked on the entire semester.  Everyone always wanted to go there afterwards and grab a drink.  I'd rather go to the Rascal House.  And I wouldn't want to do that, either.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2008, 06:28:50 PM »
Quote from: "STPGurl"
Nice!  When/where were those taken?    :)

Dean looks so sleepy in that pic!  His eyes look so tired!

Here's mine - or at least, what I have scanned.  I probably have about two full rolls worth of pictures at home, packed away, that I never did scan.  I'll get around to it one day.   :D

Jessie and Stone Temple Pilots

And if, for whatever reason, you want to hear the infamous web shoutout (LOL), here's that, too:  http://http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9M53PCTU

When was that shoutout recorded and was it for a radio station or was it on STP.com or what?

Rock on,
-Chase

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »
Quote from: "DELEO"
When was that shoutout recorded and was it for a radio station or was it on STP.com or what?

Rock on,
-Chase

It was recorded for .com and posted as a "audio message" (Scott used to call in quite frequently and leave messages on the website) - that was posted on 7/5/00, a few weeks after I met the band in Cleveland.   :D   I have another shoutout (MP3 format) as well, live from Nautica State (6/30/00), but didn't post that one.

EclecticBohemian

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2008, 07:34:28 PM »
Jessie, you bitch!  Ya just gotta rub it in don't 'cha!   ;)   (You know I luv ya BG & I'm just playin' with ya)
Know what I\'m thinking?  No?  Neither do I!  ;Þ

Bonneville

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2008, 07:43:25 PM »

That was at Beckys, Phil?  Eew.  Why were you hanging out there in the first place?  Wait.  Why was Scott?

I wouldn't walk into that place if you paid me.  Even to see Weiland - and I'm serious.  Eew.

My last semester in college, I had a group project we worked on the entire semester.  Everyone always wanted to go there afterwards and grab a drink.  I'd rather go to the Rascal House.  And I wouldn't want to do that, either.

Nope, my name's Aaron.....My gal and I were in Cleveland and Weiland said he was going to Becky's.....I had never been there before that night....It was alittle hole in the wall bar......someone said it used to be a gay bar or something....ha!

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2008, 07:53:25 PM »

Nope, my name's Aaron.....My gal and I were in Cleveland and Weiland said he was going to Becky's.....I had never been there before that night....It was alittle hole in the wall bar......someone said it used to be a gay bar or something....ha!

SilvergunPictureShow = Phil.  I was talking to him.   :)
Becky's is a terrible place - I've had the misfortune of having walked in it ONCE - and never again.  Lots of kids from campus wander over there after evening classes (it's right off Cleveland State University's campus). - I've never heard anything about it being a gay bar - most of those are over on the other side of town.
You said Weiland mentioned that he was going to Becky's... did he announce that during the show?  I missed it?

Aaron

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2008, 08:14:55 PM »

Sorry, Aaron is already taken.  Move along...

Just kidding!  Seriously though, I forbid you from going by "Aaron" on here!  

(kidding again)

Silvergun Picture Show

• They Call Me Phil.
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Buy a minute, spend an hour burnin' burnin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2008, 03:40:12 AM »

He was jumping on tables and singing at the bar??

Haha no jessie I don't recall him saying he was going to the bar at the show. The decoy van cab driver just told us he was going there. That's the only reason i went being that I am under the legal age to consume alchohol  ;)
STP: 08/22/10 - Cleveland, OH.
        08/28/10 - Pittsburgh, PA.

"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye could see."
-Thoman Jefferson

Bonneville

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2008, 07:17:36 PM »
Yeah it was a fun night......we waited after the show to meet the band and got pics with  Eric, Dean, and Rob......of course Scott came out last and was alittle out of it.....he mumbled something like "do you guys know where Becky's is?".......well he hopped in the cab and like a block away was Becky's.........A few of us walked over there and I believe I was walking with you Silvergun......We went inside and sure enough there was Weiland looking over the bar menu.......he had his entourage of crew with him......I took a pic with my cell phone very descretely but sure enough he spotted me....  As I was sending it to my sister, he was beside me asking if he could see the pic.....I felt like an ass......I showed him and let him know I was a huge fan!  His attention quickly moved on to the drink selection......I believe he was drinking Killians and Jameson.....hard-ass.  I spotted the jukebox in the rear of the bar and checked it out.....I put on some Doors "alabama song" and that's what got him, along with everyone else singing it!  This got Scott revved up and hence....jumping up on the table top, dancing and singing along...... My girl remembers an old man calling him a C@cksucker and told him to get down from there! Ha!.........overall it was surreal moment.....I never thought I would have met Scott in that type of environment....but its something to tell the grandkids about one day.....

Vika

• Arrival
    • View Profile
Has anyone met any of the members after a show?
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2010, 03:28:00 AM »
I assume it depends if they feel like coming out or not. I'm going to see them on 3/26 in Milwaukee (my birthday gift O0 ). I'm just happy that they're back. :)

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone met any of the members after a show?
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2010, 03:44:23 AM »
I haven't, but at the first STP show I ever went to, I got to shake hands with Scott and Robert. It was an awesome day.
Bleeda blooda

loungefly82

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone met any of the members after a show?
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2010, 03:48:02 AM »
Army of Anyone was awesome about that with the meet and greets before the shows.