September 20, 2024, 07:40:54 AM

Author Topic: 2010-04-02 - Indianapolis, IN - White River State Park  (Read 14751 times)

zjt228

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-04-02 - Indianapolis, IN - White River State Park
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 07:25:26 PM »
I sure hope I can make it out. If I can't find enough people to go with me I'll just wait for a summer date out at DTE. I'm glad they finally released the times though.
6/4/08 - Detroit, MI - The Fillmore (Red Wings win the Cup); 7/7/09 - Lansing, MI - Common Ground Festival; 8/19/10 - Grand Rapids, MI - Deltaplex; 8/26/10 - Detroit, MI - Fox Theatre; 4/20/11 - Detroit, MI - The Fillmore; 8/18/12 - Pontiac, MI - Silverdome

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 11:10:29 PM »
Quote from: "scottieslittlesoftie"
Specific details posted for Friday STP in Indy:
Hope that Scott is still with us this Friday!  Lots of talk on local radio that the band will not be together much longer due to Scott's getting back to his old ways.... could be lots of hype but who knows!!  See you  in Detroit and Indy!!  Enjoy!!

Hahaha if they made it through the 08 reunion tour they will make it till death. Free promotion is an amazing thing. I guess I'm going to this show, but if Scotts 30 or 45 minutes late and they can't play a full set cause of that, I'm going to shit a brick and throw it at him. I still have bad memories being left cold and alone front row in Tampa, hahaha!!! It keeps me awake at night sometimes, its hard to deal with....TAMPA, STP, WHAT HAPPENED!? LOL! ;p

This shows gonna rock I just hope the 40 thousand people behind me take it easy....

-Chase

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 01:16:59 AM »
Quote from: "scottieslittlesoftie"
Specific details posted for Friday STP in Indy:

Concert Times:
                         Shadeland: 5:00 p.m.
                         Naismith Award Show 6:30 - 7:00
                         Opening Act 2: 7:30 p.m.
                         Stone Temple Pilots: 9:00 p.m.

The link is:

http://www.ncaa.com/sports/m-baskbl/cha ... dance.html

Hope that Scott is still with us this Friday!  Lots of talk on local radio that the band will not be together much longer due to Scott's getting back to his old ways.... could be lots of hype but who knows!!  See you  in Detroit and Indy!!  Enjoy!!

How can you even start talkin like that??? Even when Scott left VR and cleaned up with the oxy's,etc . He has always said he is not perfect and he drinks.
 I can't even imagine how rough all this pressure is on him because all eyes are on him with the record and unbelievable tour schedule.  Fuck I get tired just looking at the dates and the back to backs and the miles in between.  He just has to pace himself with the booze and ignore all the media bs. All the pressure just gives me anxiety. He has put in the time and is dedicated to his fans no matter what he does and has the Legendary stats to proove it.
 Hawk on the road!!!!!!!!

zjt228

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 11:20:27 PM »
Stone Temple Pilots Trivia questions pick back up tomorrow folks! Make sure you check in tomorrow for your chance to win two tickets to see STP in Indianapolis on Friday, April 2nd.

Um, do you really need tickets for this?!
6/4/08 - Detroit, MI - The Fillmore (Red Wings win the Cup); 7/7/09 - Lansing, MI - Common Ground Festival; 8/19/10 - Grand Rapids, MI - Deltaplex; 8/26/10 - Detroit, MI - Fox Theatre; 4/20/11 - Detroit, MI - The Fillmore; 8/18/12 - Pontiac, MI - Silverdome

Boomy

• Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 05:15:58 PM »
Quote from: "zjt228"
Stone Temple Pilots Trivia questions pick back up tomorrow folks! Make sure you check in tomorrow for your chance to win two tickets to see STP in Indianapolis on Friday, April 2nd.

Um, do you really need tickets for this?!

There are no tickets. Not sure what the radio station is talking about.

I'm not so sure that we'll get a full set. Maybe only one new song off of the upcoming album.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 05:18:15 PM »
Stone Temple Pilots
Apologies - Indianapolis IS a free show. Therefore - Trivia questions pick back up tomorrow folks! Make sure you check in tomorrow for your chance to win two tickets to see STP in Robinsonville, MS on Friday, April 2nd.
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

zjt228

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 09:42:31 PM »
There we go. After last night's debacle I'm unsure whether or not I want to gamble 8 hours of my life away (4 there, 4 back) for a possible repeat of that...

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 12:15:57 AM »
Somebody who plans to be near the front should bring a sign that says "where's Dave Coutts when you need him?"

And then hold it up when/if Scott starts fucking up.
Bleeda blooda

kshamrock20

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 12:23:35 AM »
Andrew, that is pretty fucking funny!! Ha-ha!! Like we have ever needed Dave Coutts until now you know!! That is good!! I bet Dean and Robert would probably get a chuckle about that one.

zjt228

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 01:19:32 AM »
Well, I'm probably not going to go--can't find enough people to go with me and I'm not sure I want to take the gamble of driving 4 hours to watch another meltdown.

kravdog

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2010, 02:10:53 AM »
Well, I'm probably not going to go--can't find enough people to go with me and I'm not sure I want to take the gamble of driving 4 hours to watch another meltdown.

well, im going to make the trip. missed them up here in chicago on sat, b/c i was down in nashivlle tn... hopefully scott bounces back the way he did for the riv show after the meltdown in Milwaukee...

anyone know what doug grean is up to these days? dont you think the lavish people have to be checking the forums/youtube and relaying to scott that he needs to step up? also, you gotta think he would be somewhat sober for a NCAA event (given his love for college football/Notre Dame)...probably just wishful thinking on my part

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2010, 02:18:48 AM »
Quote from: "kravdog"

well, im going to make the trip. missed them up here in chicago on sat, b/c i was down in nashivlle tn... hopefully scott bounces back the way he did for the riv show after the meltdown in Milwaukee...

anyone know what doug grean is up to these days? dont you think the lavish people have to be checking the forums/youtube and relaying to scott that he needs to step up? also, you gotta think he would be somewhat sober for a NCAA event (given his love for college football/Notre Dame)...probably just wishful thinking on my part

The event's for NCAA Basketball.

But it's still one of the largest publicized shows they are doing this year. So Scott should have enough sense to get his shit together for at least this show.
Grab the hate and drown it out...

kravdog

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 02:23:57 AM »
Quote from: "Blue"

But it's still one of the largest publicized shows they are doing this year. So Scott should have enough sense to get his shit together for at least this show.

clearly the event is for the final four... i was just assuming that scott is aware enough to realize that ncaa is ncaa... jeez...

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 02:34:21 AM »
Quote from: "Blue"

clearly the event is for the final four... i was just assuming that scott is aware enough to realize that ncaa is ncaa... jeez...

Oh, ok. Sorry lol
Grab the hate and drown it out...

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 05:45:00 AM »
There we go. After last night's debacle I'm unsure whether or not I want to gamble 8 hours of my life away (4 there, 4 back) for a possible repeat of that...

Oh come on, people seem to forget this is rock n roll, its in the blood line that they get fucked up and mess up. I think its part of the fun, at least he showed up to the gig. Tomorrow is never a guarantee and if I skipped this show cause Scott drank too much a few nights ago and then something happened and STP broke up, I'd feel like a giant piece of shit.

Scott running on 1 engine is better than 99% of bands running on 10. Do you have something better to do with your time? If so please inform me of this magical utopia you have found. My utopia is STP.... Hope to see you there. I'm leaving Nashville around 6am and should be in line around 11am, come kick it with me. It will be a good time.

-Chase