September 20, 2024, 10:33:48 AM

Author Topic: 2010-03-30 - Louisville, KY - Palace Theatre  (Read 7776 times)

bigemptysg

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
2010-03-30 - Louisville, KY - Palace Theatre
« on: February 24, 2010, 06:27:33 AM »
I have just found out that STP will be playing Louisville Palace March 30th! Tickets going on sale this Friday!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 07:51:18 AM by Ivy »

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-03-30 - Louisville, KY - Palace Theatre
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 03:00:47 AM »
SEATS!!!!!? FUCKING SEATS!!!! SERIOUSLY!?

I know we're all getting older but this is just retarded!

Looks like all of the shows on this tour that are close to me have seats! WTF!!!!?

I guess I'll wait till the summer tour, theres no way in hell I'm dealing with seats at an STP show!

-Chase

down

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 12:58:03 AM »
I don't like the option of seats either. i wish they'd give me something within the first 10 rows, but no, row v and u were the only things that kept poppin up on livenation. otherwise, i'd make this.
All that first class jet-set brings me down, down down,
All that first class drug shit brings me down...

bigemptysg

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 03:38:24 AM »
Yeah the seat thing really sucks. They could have played Louisville Gardens which is completely general admission. I saw STP at this place in 2002 and Weiland said "This ain't the Grand Ole Opry! Who wants to come down and fill this area in?" Everybody rushed the stage putting everyone out of their assigned seats and security went ape shit! It was hilarious!

On another note: I just saw Alice In Chains 3 days ago in this venue and was 2nd row in the pit. Even the pit has seats!

Bonneville

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 10:10:38 PM »
this is what I'm talking about!

ryutahellhound

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 08:26:51 AM »
The seats ain't too bad really. I saw Chris Cornell there the Summer before 7th grade and i moved up to some empty seats. But as for this show I'm 5th row from the stage. Got my tix 30 minutes after they went on sale.
Favorite STP Song At The Moment- Where the River Goes

bigemptysg

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 12:50:20 PM »
I got mine 2 minutes after they went on sale and I ended up with row V! How did you get 5th row? Ticketmaster and Livenation suck!

VegasCrackerman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "so much depends on the weather"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 06:49:53 PM »
I hear you guys...

I just saw AiC at this venue (all seated) after seeing them twice before in GA (on the rail) - and you and the band can DEFINITELY tell the difference in energy.

I had row "B" tickets, and it felt like I was a mile away...nothing beats being on the rail!
2016 Concerts:
6/3 Vanilla Ice
6/8 The Cure
6/25 Public Enemy

ryutahellhound

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 12:56:55 AM »
I really dunno bout how I got 'em. I was in school so I had to have someone buy 'em.

down

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 09:03:39 PM »
I just found a row o section 3 ticket, but that still seems far back.
This show is still on my maybe list.
All that first class jet-set brings me down, down down,
All that first class drug shit brings me down...

boynamedsue

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 05:57:53 PM »
One of my friends can't make it, so I got an extra ticket if anyone's interested. Seat is located in Orchestra 2, Row D.  Give me a text or call at 865-567-8057...Brian

bigemptysg

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010, 09:01:18 AM »
STP were on fire all night long! Same setlist as they have been playing and I've got the setlist with me to prove it! Not only that, I also got to start off Dead & Bloated and then met the DeLeo's and Kretz after the show. Great night all around for STP.

DumbLove

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2010, 04:53:09 PM »
Quote from: "bigemptysg"
STP were on fire all night long! Same setlist as they have been playing and I've got the setlist with me to prove it! Not only that, I also got to start off Dead & Bloated and then met the DeLeo's and Kretz after the show. Great night all around for STP.

That's awesome - aside from being jealous, I was always curious how fans got up there to start off Dead & Bloated as I've seen it happen at more than one show.  Did you know someone who works for the band/venue?  Or do they randomly pick someone from the front on the rail?

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010, 06:11:01 PM »
Quote from: "DumbLove"

That's awesome - aside from being jealous, I was always curious how fans got up there to start off Dead & Bloated as I've seen it happen at more than one show.  Did you know someone who works for the band/venue?  Or do they randomly pick someone from the front on the rail?

Yes, I want to know about this too. Any more reviews? Come on, share some feedback if you went to the show!

ryutahellhound

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 08:57:43 PM »

Dude didn't you say you were from the FOX? I thought I recognized your voice. But yeah, the concert was great. Based on what I heard about Milwaukee, I was really afraid about Weiland. He only messed up a little though. He did. however, skip the entire "Naked Fountain" verse in Wicked Garden. But the new songs were great and Weiland got stuck at one point offstage, which was pretty funny.