September 20, 2024, 07:37:30 AM

Author Topic: 2010-03-26 - Milwaukee, WI - Eagles Ballroom  (Read 28326 times)

NoMemory_Sin

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-03-26 - Milwaukee, WI - Eagles Ballroom
« Reply #195 on: March 30, 2010, 05:24:55 AM »
Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "deadlystiletto"

Is that Mary on his left arm?
CORPORATE MEDIA STILL SUCK

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 30, 2010, 05:27:56 AM »
Oh yeah.. he has had that tat for years =)
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

deadlystiletto

• Arrival
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/deadlystiletto
« Reply #197 on: March 30, 2010, 05:39:17 AM »
Quote from: "CMCracker"
Oh yeah.. he has had that tat for years =)

I don't know about you, but that's what I call dedication... forget getting someone's name tattooed on your flesh forever - get a portrait of their face! Ah, romance. :-)

Also for the keen observers: did anyone else notice that Scott's initials were embroidered on his shirt? I'm wondering if that's related to his clothing line...
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 30, 2010, 05:41:38 AM »
Also for the keen observers: did anyone else notice that Scott's initials were embroidered on his shirt? I'm wondering if that's related to his clothing line...

i didn't notice that but I did notice he only smoked 1 cig all show both nights... thats is new for scotty
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2010, 06:32:52 AM »
Quote from: "CMCracker"

i didn't notice that but I did notice he only smoked 1 cig all show both nights... thats is new for scotty

He only smoked one cigarette in Kansas City too! He even fell down and broke it so he didn't smoke the entire thing. Muahahahaha.
Bleeda blooda

Zinc

• Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 12, 2010, 11:54:43 PM »
Im glad to hear that they were ON in chicago. I should have bought tickets for that show instead of Milwaukee. I've seen Weiland 2x at the Riv, bot great shows.  Ive seen him 7 times total, and hes always great. NOT like the show in Milwaukee. I know, the sound at the Rave sucks, but that was just a SHITTY performance by Scott. I was up in the balcony and when he fucked up Loungefly, the people in the "special VIP" box just got up and left. I took their seats, but it was no big deal, the rest of the show sucked. Sorry.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2010, 05:57:25 AM »
Quote from: "Zinc"
Im glad to hear that they were ON in chicago. I should have bought tickets for that show instead of Milwaukee. I've seen Weiland 2x at the Riv, bot great shows.  Ive seen him 7 times total, and hes always great. NOT like the show in Milwaukee. I know, the sound at the Rave sucks, but that was just a SHITTY performance by Scott. I was up in the balcony and when he fucked up Loungefly, the people in the "special VIP" box just got up and left. I took their seats, but it was no big deal, the rest of the show sucked. Sorry.
you have to admit before that it was pretty good right?