September 25, 2024, 12:19:41 AM

Author Topic: [YouTube] Scott Weiland Saying hi from the STP tour....  (Read 6151 times)

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Weiland Saying hi from the STP tour....
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 09:40:57 AM »
Quote from: "andrewivanhayes"
Scott Weiland is just the absolute best... without a doubt, meeting him was the greatest moment of my life... such a humble, warm spirited human being, who has and continues to move and inspire millions... i'm so happy to see him in such a great space of life... and am honored to have had those 6-7 minutes to talk with him... what a memory to share with my children... this clip is such a wonderful piece.

Me too. He really is an exeptional human being if you are lucky enough to get to spend any time with him at all, and can see that for yourself.

bigemptycreep

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Weiland Saying hi from the STP tour....
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 07:42:17 PM »
I think he looked ok...obviously in need of a shave, but that doesn't mean anything. he kinda looked like he was half asleep or something and I don't know, he's cool and all, but he really didn't say anything.

The other side of it is, you can for sure say it wasn't rehearsed or there wasn't some record label guy holding the camera. it seemed like he was really trying to talk to us, just not a whole lot came out.

As far as why women find him attractive...have you seen the man perform live??? THAT is why the women want him...check out Vaseline on the VH1 storytellers...THAT is a man that women want to jump on. This guy in the video...ok, maybe not as much lol